20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 246.
#5351 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Didn’t you sell your spot?

I did not, very much looking forward to the game. The game is going to be squanchy.

#5352 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a suggestion to Spooky to keep the line orderly..... They have made it clear from the start any buyer can have buyers remorse and there is no issue selling your spot. They Should however note that you are buying a Spot and any buyer sale transfer will form at the back of the line! All numbers stay the same just that last minute buyer steps to the back of the line. Pretty much an industry standard and would dispel the few trying to make a buck off the spooky orders. Just a thought.

So are you saying that if someone buys a person's spot they go to the back of the line or that they SHOULD go back to the line? Your wording is confusing.

#5353 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

Hey Scott, being (some) licensed music, are there any plans to release a soundtrack like on TNA?
On a side note, I listened to the TNA soundtrack yesterday and wow, it is amazing. Here's to hoping it gets released on vinyl someday.

Make a record of Scott's stuff and I'll buy it, themed as R&M or not! My turntable is down by my pins, so I'd play it while working on my games.

#5354 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I did not, very much looking forward to the game. The game is going to be squanchy.

Ok, I saw this so assumed it was your spot with it being sold

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/89187

#5355 4 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

SOLD!
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “Rick and Morty #374, delivery probably next September.”
2019-12-20
Lakeville, MN
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 89 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5356 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Make a record of Scott's stuff and I'll buy it, themed as R&M or not! My turntable is down by my pins, so I'd play it while working on my games.

You are an audiophile with a pinball problem.

#5358 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

So are you saying that if someone buys a person's spot they go to the back of the line or that they SHOULD go back to the line? Your wording is confusing.

They are buying a Spot in line. Same game # only the delivery would be at the back of the line! Why should someone who has more money or failed to order buy their way to the front? And these $$$$$ price gouge spot sales would End.

#5359 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a suggestion to Spooky to keep the line orderly..... They have made it clear from the start any buyer can have buyers remorse and there is no issue selling your spot. They Should however note that you are buying a Spot and any buyer sale transfer will form at the back of the line! All numbers stay the same just that last minute buyer steps to the back of the line. Pretty much an industry standard and would dispel the few trying to make a buck off the spooky orders. Just a thought.

Not how it works. A spot is a spot. I don't think they'll have a problem keeping the line orderly. Hilarious

#5360 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They are buying a Spot in line. Same game # only the delivery would be at the back of the line! Why should someone who has more money or failed to order buy their way to the front?

I don't think that is how it works but...ok?

#5361 4 years ago

Who’s gonna have R&M machine number 666? I will gladly take the burden of evil and selflessly take it off your hands!

#5362 4 years ago

I'm glad Spooky has a waitlist for interested buyers.

I'd be more glad if the people upset would take advantage of the waitlist. Sell their poor unwanted position to someone who wants it. Drain this and move on.

#5363 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

If you buy from Kingpin and ask for the butter option, he will deliver your game wearing this.[quoted image]

SOLD!

#5364 4 years ago

For those of us who are visual and slow day at work...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5365 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Archived after 0 days

Sold (amount unknown)

Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

New!
Archived

Pre-order/reservation for a game “Rick and Morty #374, delivery probably next September.”

2,700 (Firm)

Invite buyer for feedback

Don't believe everything you read on the internet

#5366 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Drain this and move on.

Surely someone in this thread has tilted by now <ducks>.

#5367 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Who’s gonna have R&amp;M machine number 666? I will gladly take the burden of evil and selflessly take it off your hands!

someone has claimed 666

#5368 4 years ago

I think next time Spooky should put an agreement that if you sell your spot within a month or two or whatever time frame after reserving that you forfeit your spot. Then can have a process of a waiting list where they could refund a deposit and give it to the next interested party. People that bought this just to flip are tool bags.

#5369 4 years ago

I finally got a chance to watch S04 E05 last night so now I recognize the space snake on the backglass. Do we know yet if it's glass vs translite?

While I love the quality of glass, it would be cool to be able to collect and swap translites, especially if they incorporate future content in the modes. I like that they didn't label the modes on the playfield so it can be randomized and adaptable for all the inevitable future hilarity.

2019-12-20_12-21-18 (resized).png2019-12-20_12-21-18 (resized).png
#5370 4 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

I finally got a chance to watch S04 E05 last night so now I recognize the space snake on the backglass. Do we know yet if it's glass vs translite?
While I love the quality of glass, it would be cool to be able to collect and swap translites, especially if they incorporate future content in the modes. I like that they didn't label the modes on the playfield so it can be randomized and adaptable for all the inevitable future hilarity.[quoted image]

Get back in the spaceship morty.

#5371 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They are buying a Spot in line. Same game # only the delivery would be at the back of the line! Why should someone who has more money or failed to order buy their way to the front? And these $$$$$ price gouge spot sales would End.

That's too logical and fair Yelo. LOL

Patience and time will take care of that though

#5372 4 years ago

From the data, looks like their build order is:
100 to distributors
50 to spooky customers
100 to distributors
50 to spooky customers
50 to distributors
150 to spooky customers
150 to distributor
100 to spooky and/or SE models

#5373 4 years ago
Quoted from CafeOne:

BSE #666
Order 2057
Happy that production and code should be nailed down by that point!

Who’s gonna have R&amp;M machine number 666? I will gladly take the burden of evil and selflessly take it off your hands!

See above.

#5374 4 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

While I love the quality of glass, it would be cool to be able to collect and swap translites, especially if they incorporate future content in the modes. I like that they didn't label the modes on the playfield so it can be randomized and adaptable for all the inevitable future hilarity.[quoted image]

All Spooky games are proper backglass which is a really good feature

#5375 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

All Spooky games are proper backglass which is a really good feature

That. Is. Really. Cool.

#5376 4 years ago

some good deals to be had in the marketplace!

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.49.59 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.49.59 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.50.38 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.50.38 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.51.03 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-20 at 9.51.03 AM (resized).png
#5377 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

some good deals to be had in the marketplace![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Average price for something worth $1525 is $4833?

#5378 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Average price for something worth $1525 is $4833?

Two archived ads were listed as removed, so I don't think anyone has successfully sold there spot here on Pinside. I'm not rich (can't even believe I bought into this thing), but I can see the appeal of the dude listing Spot #2...

EDIT: wait, #259 isn't spot#2!

#5379 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I think next time Spooky should put an agreement that if you sell your spot within a month or two or whatever time frame after reserving that you forfeit your spot. Then can have a process of a waiting list where they could refund a deposit and give it to the next interested party. People that bought this just to flip are tool bags.

this is actually a GREAT idea!

Spooky sold you a game number. I see real benefits of making it very simple. You have game #50 and opt to sell it, then cool. You want to transfer ownership of that game pre-delivery then the new person will have the 750th game made. Everyone else moves forward one spot in the cue.

If you want to take delivery and then sell your physical game, then so be it.

Pretty obvious a few people looked at this like a $1500 investment which they think they can flip for double because they got an early game.

#5380 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Spooky sold you a game number. I see real benefits of making it very simple. You have game #50 and opt to sell it, then cool. You want to transfer ownership of that game pre-delivery then the new person will have the 750th game made. Everyone else moves forward one spot in the cue.
Pretty obvious a few people looked at this like a $1500 investment which they think they can flip for double because they got an early game.

to be fair, no one has successfully sold their spot

#5381 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

to be fair, no one has successfully sold their spot

...the spot for 2700 is listed as sold no?

#5382 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Two archived ads were listed as removed, so I don't think anyone has successfully sold there spot here on Pinside. I'm not rich (can't even believe I bought into this thing), but I can see the appeal of the dude listing Spot #2...

But the archived $2700 listing shows as sold, and the seller even paid the fee to Pinside!

#5383 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I suppose they could just get the game built and try to sell for a profit which would circumvent these controls. Or, they could keep the number and have it delivered to whoever they sold it to. Kind of hard to make this work the way you think it would.

Either way Spooky is getting their money. It's better for them not to be the line cop in this situation.

#5384 4 years ago

someone posted it 200 or so posts ago. I was kind of envious

#5385 4 years ago

5500??? lmao!

#5386 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

someone posted it 200 or so posts ago. I was kind of envious

Really, how could you not be?

That and #13.

#5387 4 years ago

I'm super-stoked to be getting a R&M and IDGAF about a wait. Granted, I'm a day-one WOZ pre-order customer, a Hobbit pre-order customer, a RAZA customer, and a TBL customer - so, from my perspective Spooky is going to turn my game around in record time.

The only hard part is dealing with this thread. Gads. I skipped a day or two and had to wade through over ten pages of crap. I am thankful though, as I have a metric shit-ton of actual, important things I have to get done today. So I suppose I'm grateful that all this negativity is forcing me outa my chair so I can go get some shit done.

p.s. Happy holidays to all you maniacs and a huge thanks to Scott, Eric, Charlie, KT, Squirrel and every other human at Spooky.

#5388 4 years ago

I still want to know who has game #420.
It has relevance if you are from Colorado.
I'd be willing to throw a little money towards swapping for my #427 spot.

#5389 4 years ago

Maybe licensors will take note of this whole situation and not license huge IPs to small businesses that can't meet demand. I have a feeling that general feelings toward spooky are going to be more negative after R&M because they're trying to force a big IP into their small business model and people are frustrated from not being able to get a game, or having to wait a long time, or seeing people selling spots, or having to join a paid club to have a chance to get a game, or having to decide before they see any real gameplay... Etc etc.

#5390 4 years ago

I think Spooky will get bigger licenses because of this license. Adult swim was happy licensing 750 games and Spooky was happy to make them. What is your issue? Did you miss out? There is always the secondary market.

Quoted from seenev:

Maybe licensors will take note of this whole situation and not license huge IPs to small businesses that can't meet demand. I have a feeling that general feelings toward spooky are going to be more negative after R&amp;M because they're trying to force a big IP into their small business model and people are frustrated from not being able to get a game, or having to wait a long time, or seeing people selling spots, or having to join a paid club to have a chance to get a game, or having to decide before they see any real gameplay... Etc etc.

#5391 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I think Spooky will get bigger licenses because of this license. Adult swim was happy licensing 750 games and Spooky was happy to make them. What is your issue? Did you miss out? There is always the secondary market.

Naw. I had my chance and decided not to buy, but I can understand people's frustration with it.

#5392 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

But the archived $2700 listing shows as sold, and the seller even paid the fee to Pinside!

Says he didn't actually sell it.

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 10.21.47 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-20 at 10.21.47 AM (resized).png
#5393 4 years ago

I plan to sell my spot.

If I find an earlier spot.

#5394 4 years ago

235E0A06-DE62-402E-AACA-894CBD161027 (resized).jpeg235E0A06-DE62-402E-AACA-894CBD161027 (resized).jpeg

#5395 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

sorry... ain't swapping

Will be bolted on the floor next to TNA #420

#5396 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Heh you mean relevance for anyone who is a stoner from any place. I’d consider swapping my #131 for the 420 edition. But I imagine cool numbers like that get preallocated and we won’t ever see them.

#5397 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry... ain't swapping
Will be bolted on the floor next to TNA #420

#5398 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Maybe licensors will take note of this whole situation and not license huge IPs to small businesses that can't meet demand. I have a feeling that general feelings toward spooky are going to be more negative after R&amp;M because they're trying to force a big IP into their small business model and people are frustrated from not being able to get a game, or having to wait a long time, or seeing people selling spots, or having to join a paid club to have a chance to get a game, or having to decide before they see any real gameplay... Etc etc.

Plenty of licensors simultaneously license their big IPs for t-shirts/lunch boxes while also doing expensive/small-run exclusive collectibles.

Licensors have zero to “learn” from this.

#5399 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Says he didn't actually sell it.[quoted image]

Did anyone actually look...it isn't even his ID. He just posted it because he saw it.

#5400 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ll trade mine for a MM Royal

Yea..actually...yes. I'd do this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.