20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 246.
#5152 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

In your honor, I will get drunk tonite and put on a Rick and Morty marathon.

YES. Boom boom.

And I'd call Spooky, order # 757 might either be a mistake or a bad Boeing joke.

#5153 4 years ago

Over 5k posts wow

#5154 4 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

I did something worse. While waiting to see the next Stern, along with “Haunted House Party”, I opened a pinball club with three friends
[quoted image]

I want to do this....

#5155 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

So the first 100 games or so were spoken for before anyone really had a shot at them? I suppose that would’ve been nice to know beforehand. Especially since that’s like 3 months worth of production.

Ever ordered concert tickets?

#5156 4 years ago

Holy shit the last 5+ pages in this thread are grown men whining about a wait of anywhere from 4 months to a year-and-a-half on their pinball machine...

...based on a show with seasonal gaps of typically TWO+ YEARS IF NOT MORE?

stfutime (resized).jpgstfutime (resized).jpg

#5157 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Then tonight I'm going to party like it's 1999. Just like the century most of Stern's games represent.

I’m in for the wait too. NABD.
It’s been getting cold in California. Time to get the socks out brother.

B701E155-9C8A-4A49-9FCC-2B8BF68FD38D (resized).jpegB701E155-9C8A-4A49-9FCC-2B8BF68FD38D (resized).jpeg
#5158 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Yeah, I know exactly where I’m sitting beforehand.

#5159 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

order # 757 might either be a mistake or a bad Boeing joke.

I hope order 737 doesn't get the "max" upgrade package.

#5160 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I thought about that, but it gets kind of cold camping out in front of a building in Benton this time of year, I'd imagine.

But at least there would have been someone there to wake me up.

#5161 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I’m in for the wait too. NABD.
It’s been getting cold in California. Time to get the socks out brother.[quoted image]

I just puked in my mouth a little bit.
At least you have the deceny to cover them toes up. Don't nobody wanna see no man toes. Ever.
And living in a college town I'm all fucked up with that.
From Bob Evans to Olive Garden these kids know no boundaries.

#5162 4 years ago

The wait will give me time to finish raven...

DE2251C9-BF41-4F38-8AE9-E234039A2AF0 (resized).jpegDE2251C9-BF41-4F38-8AE9-E234039A2AF0 (resized).jpeg
#5163 4 years ago

Quick spooky post a gameplay video to let us know that it’s easily worth the wait.

#5164 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Yeah, I know exactly where I’m sitting beforehand.
You ever go to McDonald’s? LOL

Right. I guess my point was, you can go to ticketmaster right when tickets go on sale, but that doesn't mean you'll be sitting front row.

Maybe not a good analogy. I get your point that you're going in blind and don't know your build number when you order.

To be fair to Spooky, they haven't had a game sell out in hours like this. I honestly wasn't planning on ordering one Monday because I thought I'd have the chance to play one first and then decide. Then I ended up ordering one. That's why I'm #749

#5165 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Right. I guess my point was, you can go to ticketmaster right when tickets go on sale, but that doesn't mean you'll be sitting front row.
Maybe not a good analogy. I get your point that you're going in blind and don't know your build number when you order.
To be fair to Spooky, they haven't had a game sell out in hours like this. I honestly wasn't planning on ordering one Monday because I thought I'd have the chance to play one first and then decide. Then I ended up ordering one. That's why I'm #749

Gotcha.

BTW, I’m not upset, just pointing out it could have been explained to avoid people being surprised as to when they’ll get their game.

#5166 4 years ago

Spooky said if I ordered I'd be getting a RaM sometime in the next 18 months.

So far, they are right on schedule. Keep up the good work, yo!

#5167 4 years ago

Anyone playing pinball tonight? 36 people at the local monthly tourney tonight.

Big Rick and Morty launch party will be happening once our MADISON Pinball game arrives ( hoping for January)
2F49254F-CAEB-4213-9FEB-6BA2C142476A (resized).jpeg2F49254F-CAEB-4213-9FEB-6BA2C142476A (resized).jpeg

#5168 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone playing pinball tonight? 36 people at the local monthly tourney tonight.

Yes, but I'm stuck at home with the usual assortment of crappy old games.

#5169 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes, but I'm stuck at home with the usual assortment of crappy old games.

Still waiting for my invite!

#5170 4 years ago

Did Santa not make it out tonight? He was out last night!

Big Rick and Morty launch party will be happening once our CRAFT BEER PINBALL LEAGUE game arrives ( hoping for January)
MVIMG_20191218_194506 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20191218_194506 (resized).jpg

#5171 4 years ago

SpookyLuke SpookyKT Let me know if I need to bring over some drinks.

PS: The same people complaining about getting a late game would be the first to complain if they got an early game with early code. With some people you just can't win. They aren't happy unless they have something to complain about.

#5172 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Did Santa not make it out tonight? He was out last night!
Big Rick and Morty launch party will be happening once our CRAFT BEER PINBALL LEAGUE game arrives ( hoping for January)
[quoted image]

Have not seen Santa. Granted there are so many people here it would be hard to tell.

#5173 4 years ago

Smells like a sewer in here...

Hey whatever happened to that crocodile hunter pin?

#5174 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Smells like a sewer in here...
Hey whatever happened to that crocodile hunter pin?

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/man-caught-pooping-in-aisle-of-san-francisco-safeway/

Yes it does

Happy holidays!!!

Hoping Santa brings you a new pin or a toilet.

#5175 4 years ago

Californication has Texas square in its cross hairs...so enjoy your yee haw pew pew while it lasts

#5176 4 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Honestly, he should have never mentioned it at all. Sometimes trying to be transparent is a bad thing, as people who think they see the whole thing, really see nothing at all.

No kidding. You wonder why Stern doesn't venture into posting on Pinside? Because a few whiny children take any information and turn it into a temper tantrum.

Grow up, guys. You bought a pre-order pinball table, and you knew full well you'd be waiting something less than 18 months to get it. If you don't like it, sell your slot to someone who is OK with the wait.

#5177 4 years ago

Yeah Boy. Got my email. I'm number #287!!! I was 1856 on the spooky receipt 9:10 am. This means My game will be made around the 29th week of the year which is around the middle of July.

Super stoked. I remember when I ordered AMH I was game #62 (receipt #40) and they had just finished building game #19 or 21. This was back in Dec 2014 when they needed fully HALF of the game price for a deposit. And it shipped July 22nd that year, the 29th week.

gotta love the synchronicity.

#5178 4 years ago

I called spooky and asked questions about how numbers would be allocated b4 the sale (actually spoke to them 3 different times). They told me on the phone the first 100 were already accounted for and the next 50 were go being distributed to distro's. They answered every question and concern i had right on the spot! I don't understand how ppl are complaining about there spot when you just spent 7k+ and did not even call the company with questions and concerns before you placed this order. This was my first order with them and they were nothing but transparent with me. Shame on you. Fucking Jerry's

#5179 4 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Yeah Boy. Got my email. I'm number #287!!! I was 1856 on the spooky receipt 9:10 am. This means My game will be made around the 29th week of the year which is around the middle of July.
Super stoked. I remember when I ordered AMH I was game #62 (receipt #40) and they had just finished building game #19 or 21. This was back in Dec 2014 when they needed fully HALF of the game price for a deposit. And it shipped July 22nd that year, the 29th week.
gotta love the synchronicity.

I figured you guys got one.
Good to hear that’s one more coming to AZ.

#5180 4 years ago

I think it is disingenuous to pretend that no one is supposed to feel at all disappointed when they find out their wait time is twice as long as all previous information appeared to indicate.

I doubt the folks being so clever, saying baby this and snowflake that, are even buyers. At any rate, their behavior reflects on them worse than does that of those affected by their own premature calculations.

Please note I have not and am not complaining, myself. More time to save up, and good reason to concentrate on getting a few EMs working that have gathered dust for too long, not to mention the free big ball bowler I scored last week!

#5181 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

I called spooky and asked questions about how numbers would be allocated b4 the sale (actually spoke to them 3 different times). They told me on the phone the first 100 were already accounted for and the next 50 were go being distributed to distro's.

If they, or you, had shared that info a little sooner, it would have prevented a lot of erroneous conjecture.

#5182 4 years ago

Thankfully with my new baby, I have zero sense of time - whenever my game shows up, it’ll feel like tomorrow.

Either way, her first words will probably be “wubbadubdub motherfucker!!!”. Win-win.

#5183 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Californication has Texas square in its cross hairs...s

As long as we don't get Texacated, I'm good.

#5184 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I think it is disingenuous to pretend that no one is supposed to feel at all disappointed when they find out their wait time is twice as long as all previous information appeared to indicate.
I doubt the folks being so clever, saying baby this and snowflake that, are even buyers. At any rate, their behavior reflects on them worse than does that of those affected by their own premature calculations.
Please note I have not and am not complaining, myself. More time to save up, and good reason to concentrate on getting a few EMs working that have gathered dust for too long, not to mention the free big ball bowler I scored last week!

Point taken about the name calling, but folks here made themselves a straw man out of inference and order numbers and are now bashing it when reality didn't meet their willfully-ignorant expectations.

It's foolish, and it serves no purpose than to start a flame war. All Spooky said was "we make 10/week", and "we ship 50/50 between distributors and direct order". Everything else is reading tea leaves.

#5185 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I hope order 737 doesn't get the "max" upgrade package.

Oh no.

Screenshot_20191219-222132~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191219-222132~2 (resized).png
#5186 4 years ago

Whysnow May need to take a trip up to Madison at some point if I don't find a RaM in the Chicago area. Otherwise it's June 2021 for me!

I hope there will be one or two at MGC, though I don't know that Spooky will have incentive to bring one being they're all sold out, but maybe an owner will bring one.

#5187 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Point taken about the name calling, but folks here made themselves a straw man out of inference and order numbers and are now bashing it when reality didn't meet their willfully-ignorant expectations.
It's foolish, and it serves no purpose than to start a flame war. All Spooky said was "we make 10/week", and "we ship 50/50 between distributors and direct order". Everything else is reading tea leaves.

Well said and it seems most didn’t figure in the noted priority to Spooky supports as I believe was noted a few times. A fang club member that bought All or several of their games earned a bit of priority seating on the list as they were there to support this companies achievements in getting here. 18 months was the only known date. The rest was conceived on Pinside lol.

#5188 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Whysnow May need to take a trip up to Madison at some point if I don't find a RaM in the Chicago area. Otherwise it's June 2021 for me!
I hope there will be one or two at MGC, though I don't know that Spooky will have incentive to bring one being they're all sold out, but maybe an owner will bring one.

Would love to see you! Lmk when you are coming. Maybe come for the launch party.

#5189 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Would love to see you! Lmk when you are coming. Maybe come for the launch party.

Yep, I'll be looking for your post when you get one!

#5190 4 years ago

If you think some people are upset now, wait until they hear/remember some of the distributors game #s. Lol

#5191 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

If you think some people are upset now, wait until they hear/remember some of the distributors game #s. Lol

Who is the jerry that scammed their way to getting #1? We should probably squanch him.

#5192 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I hope there will be one or two at MGC

It sounds like at least two will be on route in Madison in (hopefully) January. You just have to decide whether you want to play against Santa or not.

#5193 4 years ago

I have lots of patience.

DSCN6552 (resized).JPGDSCN6552 (resized).JPG
#5194 4 years ago

no matter.

#5195 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/man-caught-pooping-in-aisle-of-san-francisco-safeway/
Yes it does
Happy holidays!!!
Hoping Santa brings you a new pin or a toilet.

WAIT!!!!!!

Did someone say Toilet????

#5196 4 years ago

While I, just like everyone else who raced to place an order, was hoping for one of the first machines, I am very glad to be on the list of people fortunate to get one at all.

Remember that there was never a guarantee of where anyone would end up in the build queue. And like I tell my kids, you get what you get and you don’t get upset.
4371E89A-6D6D-47B5-BD21-14D7F8E0015E (resized).jpeg4371E89A-6D6D-47B5-BD21-14D7F8E0015E (resized).jpeg

#5197 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

To be fair, Spooky also said they were starting to build 10 a week after xmas which definitely was an implication that games would start shipping to customers then. It seems like that isn't the case and that I think is what stands out to me. We all knew we would be waiting some amount of time at 10 per week but the implication was if you joined the fang club you'd have the opportunity to get in first when really it seems like first is many games down the line from the first week of production.

Also, it was very clearly stated that the only people who would have access to the early sale were fang club members but then it was later announced that if you called a distributor you could just join the club later. That seems a bit disingenuous.

#5198 4 years ago

Did anyone here receive an automated email with an invoice attached today rather than the Squirrel / KT email? I paid on Monday morning like everyone.

#5199 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Did anyone here receive an automated email with an invoice attached today rather than the Squirrel / KT email? I paid on Monday morning like everyone.

#5200 4 years ago

Anyone know if a new list was started with the build numbers we were sent and which edition they selected? Curious as to the cutoff of BSE’s. I have to assume my BSE has to be close to the end of the run.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/104?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.