Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 days ago by BMore-Pinball
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 49 days ago

Hey guys- thought I might try an operator thread for those of out there bringing this really coveted theme to the masses. I’ll have mine probably in Apr/May at My Parents Basement in Atlanta.

I think it would be nice to have a spot for us to share tips/tricks and any common issues that might arise.

One of the first things I thought might be helpful to discuss would be dollar acceptors- any of you using one yet? I’ve never operated a Spooky game so I’m not sure what to buy. Figure discuss stuff like this here publicly maybe saves Spooky some email.

#2 49 days ago

As a potential customer of your machines, please, please, please update your locations and current machine locations on the pinside maps when your lineups change. There are some people who actually use that feature (me) to figure out what places are worth stopping on long trips and when new machines are on site.

#3 49 days ago

I would imagine location and home users would find similar issues and bugs - location may just find them quicker with more plays

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
Wanted

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside