7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cabuford
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2587 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2586 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Richmond's first major pinball location, The Richmond Pinball Collective(RPC), is opening May 15th. Our location will have approximately #30 pinball machines, all donated by members of our club. We will be located at 9550 Midlothian Turnpike unit 112 with easy access from Powhite parkway.

More info about our organization and our pinball collection can be found richmondpinballcollective.org.

RPC is in process of obtaining a tax exempt social club license and will eventually be serving alcohol to its members. Memberships are inexpensive and start at $20/month.
    The purpose of our club is to share the joy of pinball. We do this by sharing our personal collections, by starting leagues, hosting public tournaments and by offering free classes on pinball maintenance and play to the public.

Our aspirational goal is to make Richmond a pinball desitination. We want pinball enthusiasts and pinball curious to travel from all over the world to visit our location, to play in our tournaments and participate in our conventions. We plan to grow and to have the world’s largest publicly available pinball collection.

IMG_2586 (resized).JPGIMG_2586 (resized).JPG

IMG_2587 (resized).JPGIMG_2587 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Man that is awesome! I can't wait to hog the hell out of that ghost busters and iron man hahahaha. Glad to see so many machines already installed. This is looking awesome.

#3 7 years ago

Very cool, congrats!!!

#4 7 years ago

So excited and so close to my house. I see more trips to Pepe's as well. Very excited about some of the games already on the lineup page.

#5 7 years ago

Very nice to see this come to fruition in the Richmond area. would definitely come on by.

#6 7 years ago

Thanks! We look forward to seeing you. Consider joing our league Mondays twice a month. First league is May 22.

1 month later
    #7 6 years ago

Things are going great so far! Lots of members joining and some guests checking out our space too. Our new league has started and our first tourney is coming up June 10th. We are a volunteer run club, so always looking for more volunteer help.

We've been getting very good press too, helping to spread the word.
    http://www.chesterfieldobserver.com/news/2017-05-31/Front_Page/Pinball_makes_a_comeback__on_Midlothian_Turnpike.html

Our website is also up and running:
    https://sites.google.com/view/richmondpinballcollective/

1 month later
    #8 6 years ago

the place looks great! I will be in Chesterfield visiting family from august 2-9, I'm really hoping to make it out there and play some games!

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from tim73034:

the place looks great! I will be in Chesterfield visiting family from august 2-9, I'm really hoping to make it out there and play some games!

Be aware they are only open Monday and Thursday from 6:30-10:30 and Saturday from 3 to 11 so plan that in your visit!

There is also now an AC/DC Vault and a Tron.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/richmond-pinball-collective-opening-may-15th?hl=tim73034 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.