Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WP_20150611_13_33_32_Pro.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Just got myself a RIBON in pretty good shape, but the left flipper have been staying up stuck at random when I press on the button. I have never seen that before?

#2 4 years ago

So - next time it sticks turn the game off . Still stuck? If yes - the flipper shaft is to tight at the bushing ,should have some play up and down . Try that first .

#3 4 years ago

Don't forget to check the switch at the button itself. I've seen it stick (or be misadjusted) many times.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Vector:

Don't forget to check the switch at the button itself. I've seen it stick (or be misadjusted) many times.

That's what I was thinking. RBION uses a double stacked switch, so I would lift the PF and hit the buttonand visually see what's happening. If it gets stuck on, seperate the switch and see if that stops it...then you pretty much know you need some adjustment there.

#5 4 years ago

I'm having this issue with my EATPM. The flipper stays up if I flip real fast,and the right flipper will release it when flipping.
I found one of the screws holding down the bushing for flipper shaft is missing. I am gonna put a new one today to see if that solves the problem. If that doesn't work I will try Tenacious T's suggestion. Seems to be a mechanical issue as when I start lifting the table when it's stuck,the flipper releases.

#6 4 years ago

shaft and cranking distance seems std, same as the other side. I however saw that the Switch actuator assembly broke, there is now nothing opening the EOS switch so I am assume that should be it?

WP_20150611_13_33_32_Pro.jpg

#7 4 years ago

Well that's not good! Test it out, hold the EOS open and hit da button.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Orchard Park, NY
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside