7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Homertv
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Does anyone sell a RGB flasher?
    I can't find one forsale

#2 7 years ago

I don't think flasher circuits carry a colour signal. There is nothing in any code to change the colour. All single colour, so I doubt anyone would bother making one.

#3 7 years ago

Ok not a RGB that is user controlled but a Color changing flasher
    Would be really cool to have a LED that changed color every time it flashes

#4 7 years ago

Yeah true. Like if the metallica cross was a different colour each time it came up. Someone? Although that would be back to the signal idea again. I guess you mean one that cycles on each flash. Herg could do it. He can do anything.

#5 7 years ago

Unfortunately the LED would have trouble changing color fast enough and probably not change due to the voltage fluctuation

#6 7 years ago

Cointaker has 44/47 base and 555 base color changing bulbs both fast and slow models. Check them out! Placed them in my Taito ice cold beer for an experiment but changed them back as I couldnt take all the color....too distracting!!

#7 7 years ago

Our friends at NiftyLED are correct. It is Difficult!

But I just received some working samples, and hope to try them out in the next few days.

Major circuitry on these....literally a full board with the bulb.....Expensive too.

I do have some prototypes, with a variety of boards coming in, that will be more affordable, but I believe
    they will require continuous current, and not function....

If something positive comes, Ill be sure to share.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Archer600:

Cointaker has 44/47 base and 55 base color changing bulbs both fast and slow models. Check them out! Placed them in my Taito ice cold beer for an experiment but changed them back as I couldnt take all the color....too distracting!!

I think you are referring to 6.3V?

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I think you are referring to 6.3V?

Yes, 6.3V bulbs only.

#10 7 years ago

I would buy some if they were on the market.
    Thanks Everyone

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside