11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by awarner
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cornman.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Just added this title to mix and noticed all the Martians have a corncob breast bone as well as numerous graphics involving popcorn, cornbread etc.

W'sup with that?

Maybe I'm just not far enough into the game and 'corn theme' will be revealed at some big score point?

I know Bill Clinton voice is referenced also but I recall more use of a cigar than a corncob!

#2 11 years ago

I just figured it had to do with crop circles in corn. Not sure.

#3 11 years ago

The backglass on Scared Stiff references AFM and calls them Corn Men (Man) so they knew what they were doing when it came to corn!

cornman.jpgcornman.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfmcorn-or-just-corny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.