Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Max_Badazz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So....does RFM not have a wizard mode? I completed all levels tonight and it just started back at the same. Guess I thought there might be a final boss or something? I'm running v1.1.

#2 9 years ago

You need to have all the saucer lights lit in the center of the pf.

#3 9 years ago

You are awarded a saucer light for finishing a mode perfectly. You can earn saucer lights other ways as well. All 9(?) saucer lights lit + all modes completed = Attack Mars!

#4 9 years ago

Sweet! Thanks guys

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

You are awarded a saucer light for finishing a mode perfectly. You can earn saucer lights other ways as well. All 9(?) saucer lights lit + all modes completed = Attack Mars!

Other ways to get lights include super jackpots during multiball, collecting enough items during Bonus Wave multiball, etc. visit papa.org for extensive rule sheets.

The RFM wizard mode is quite unique, requiring you to use the auxiliary buttons to move video targets over the physical shot you are aiming at. Good stuff.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Other ways to get lights include super jackpots during multiball, collecting enough items during Bonus Wave multiball, etc. visit papa.org for extensive rule sheets.
The RFM wizard mode is quite unique, requiring you to use the auxiliary buttons to move video targets over the physical shot you are aiming at. Good stuff.

Whoa! I am a recent owner and would love more clarity on those flipper aux buttons. What else are they used for besides just selecting the mode to start on?
Thanks much!!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Whoa! I am a recent owner and would love more clarity on those flipper aux buttons. What else are they used for besides just selecting the mode to start on?
Thanks much!!

You can use them to move the shot multiplier. Multiplier shot usually starts on a ramp shot, move it to the center for an easier multiplied shot. I believe the regular buttons also move the multiplier, but not as fast as the outside buttons.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

So....does RFM not have a wizard mode? I completed all levels tonight and it just started back at the same. Guess I thought there might be a final boss or something? I'm running v1.1.

V1.1 is old
Update to 1.6

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

You can use them to move the shot multiplier. Multiplier shot usually starts on a ramp shot, move it to the center for an easier multiplied shot. I believe the regular buttons also move the multiplier, but not as fast as the outside buttons.

I've had the game for a year...and didn't know that...

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I've had the game for a year...and didn't know that...

Go get some better scores. d

During multiball, the middle jackpots are the easiest to collect. Get the multiplier to the middle, then look back at the display again when things slow down to move it back again.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Go get some better scores. d
During multiball, the middle jackpots are the easiest to collect. Get the multiplier to the middle, then look back at the display again when things slow down to move it back again.

Yup yup. Use those Aux buttons during Bonus Wave Multiball for bigger scores and faster progression to Mothership Multiball. I wish they used the aux buttons more during modes, too. Perhaps next code update? Lol.

#12 9 years ago

I did not realize exactly what was required to start Attack Mars either. Thanks for clarifying.

Quoted from Snailman:

Perhaps next code update?

Ummm...... yeah.

#13 9 years ago

You can also use the auxiliary buttons on the abduction mode to Chang ether vehicle being takin. Different vehicles are worth more points .

#14 9 years ago

The RFM Wizard mode was the death of the game to me...... after a couple years, I finally got it.....then I had no desire to play it anymore and popped back in the SWEp1 playfield and sold it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,500 (OBO)
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-wizard-mode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.