(Topic ID: 13068)

RFM software question; ie. Capture MB Light Lock Loop problem- FIXED!

By alveolus

12 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelowest78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

I think to have the same issue; both proximity switches works fine but I suppose that to active the first lock and so on for the second and the MB, with this option enabled, you have to complete a loop orbit to. I dont understand why the machine dont active locks only after the center loop rollover if you dont complete an orbit like with this option as defaut (off). This should be a feature usefull to avoid that our beards will grow spendig time every shot while waiting balls coming from jets' area, not to make quite fristrating in game play the MB's game lock feature. Am I missing something? :-\

#7 9 years ago

My question is not focus about a tecnical issue, is about a rule behaviour;

With feature switched on:
- Center lane shoots loops around when "Active" is lit and loop gate opens, then Lock diverter opens and Lock1 lites and so on....

With featore off:
- Center lane shoots dont loop and bouce first in the gate closed, then against jets and so on.....

My question is about weak or not so direct shoots in MB lane that for many reasons cant pass the loop gate (even if right open by software command) without completing a loop; if I dont complete loops for this reasons, on my RFM with MB capture settings enabled, even if I pass the center loop rollover, "Active" will stay on.

If I assume this as correct I think is more an punitive like an operator feature usefull to make more difficult reach a multiball, then a fast flow feature for home keepers; also the other dead loop feature is a bit punitive because complete a loop on dead shot save boring waits in jets but stealing some points shoot to the final score after shoot (and an operator could find it adorable )

#9 9 years ago

>>The analogy is AFM in which you can hit the lite lock ramp entrance switch, but it won't award you the lite lock unless you complete the ramp shot to the exit switch.

True! you get the point, if I remember it correctly, you have to completa a middle orbit loop that return from the right because lock lane (and most of the pf's concept) is mirrored in RFM

Anyway.....the loops are really cool and super fast

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

7,500 (OBO)
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 85.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelowest78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-software-expert-help-needed?tu=thelowest78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.