Topic Stats

• 318 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mancave
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 131 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1795 (resized).JPG
DSC03076 (resized).JPG
DSC03073 (resized).JPG
6-3-2017 9-34-27 AM (resized).jpg
My Pinballs RFM Mod (resized).jpg
IMG_3709_(resized).JPG
IMG_3861_(resized).JPG
IMG_3860_(resized).JPG
IMG_3858_(resized).JPG
IMG_3856_(resized).JPG
IMG_3701_(resized).JPG
IMG_3703_(resized).JPG
IMG_5238_(resized).JPG
IMG_5235_(resized).JPG
IMG_5237_(resized).JPG
dip_switches.pdf (PDF preview)

There are 318 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 2 years ago

MODS INSTALL : MYPINBALLS LED SAUCERS FOR REVENGE FROM MARS : VIDEO

I recently installed an LED lighting mod for the playfield saucers of William’s Revenge From Mars pinball machine. The install was easy and the mod was professionally created. The mod is produced from a company in the UK called MyPinballs. The mod takes your existing saucers in RFM and creates a rotating light pattern which changes color.

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2017/06/10/mods-install-mypinballs-led-saucers-for-revenge-from-mars-video/

YouTube Video:

My Pinballs RFM Mod (resized).jpg

6-3-2017 9-34-27 AM (resized).jpg

DSC03073 (resized).JPG

DSC03076 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#302 2 years ago

I just ordered one of your kits with saucers as well. Very cool! I ordered 4 of the Stern LED flasher boards too for my IJ4 - you can just send everything together when the RFM kit is ready... Thanks!

#303 2 years ago

Love this kit on my RFM.... Great job Applejuice!

#304 2 years ago

Did someone have redrawn the saucers for 3d printing? Would be great if I could get the file.

1 month later
#306 2 years ago

Thanks for the comments. Getting positive comments does help me to keep going and make stuff.

Coming up to 100 kits made soon Think there are 3 slots left from the latest batch (98-100)

#307 2 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Thanks for the comments. Getting positive comments does help me to keep going and make stuff.
Coming up to 100 kits made soon Think there are 3 slots left from the latest batch (98-100)

How do you order a set

#308 2 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

How do you order a set

Send me a private message here on pinside or order from my website store:

http://mypinballs.co.uk/electronics/store.jsp

#309 2 years ago

I just remembered, haven't updated mine yet from the original. Do i need to have a Laptop/PC connected to do the update or can it be done via a USB stick?

3 months later
#310 1 year ago

Quick update.

We have 1 kit left for Batch 4. Available now for immediate despatch. We are coming up to 100 kits in the wild now. Just 1 left, then we'll start prepping for Batch 5, which will be full 100% upfront and will probably be available in the new year.

Many thanks to everyone that has supported us so far. It mean a lot

For existing owners update files for any software updates and manuals are available on our site when you register at mypinballs.com

#311 1 year ago

How much shipped to Parma ohio 44139

#312 1 year ago

what does the version 1.1.0 software update do and how do you update the board?

#313 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

what does the version 1.1.0 software update do and how do you update the board?

Quoted below is my post with the update notes for v1.1.0. If you bought your kit after 9th dec 2015 then you'll already have v1.1.0. To update you need to download the file from my site and upload it to the controller ic using the arduino ide software available at arduino.cc . The included usb cable plugs the controller ic into the computer. If you'd rather not update it yourself you can buy a separate pre programmed controller to swap over as also mentioned in the previous post.

Quoted from applejuice:

Update: I have a code update to release for the system This release is v1.1.0, the details of the update are as follows and include various requests/suggestions by customers, along with various other improvements:
1) Dip switch 2 now sets the weapon modes (RHS) saucer colours to orange if on, or standard yellow if off
2) Dip switch 3 & 4 now set the brightness of the overall rgb lamps. There are 4 brightness levels available. (See the attachment for more details)
3) Bug fixes in some of the saucer pattern cycling and ordering
4) Additional patterns added to all mode sets

Also, I am reaching the end of batch 2 now, so 50 kits out in the wild Batch 3 will start soon. The last few batch 2 kits to go out soon, will include the new v1.1.0 software.
I will also be making the software available via my website using your account if you have registered your kit with the supplied serial number. Alternatively, If you don't want to program the controller yourself and would like just to plug in a new v1.1.0 controller then i can supply them for £20 plus postage. This way you also have a spare, kind of like changing the rom on your wpc game. A simpler option if you don't want to reprogram yourself.

direct link for the update post - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-rgb-saucer-mod-in-development/page/6#post-2788857

#314 1 year ago

thanks. not sure how I missed that a year ago.

1 week later
#315 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Quick update.
We have 1 kit left for Batch 4. Available now for immediate despatch. We are coming up to 100 kits in the wild now. Just 1 left, then we'll start prepping for Batch 5, which will be full 100% upfront and will probably be available in the new year.
Many thanks to everyone that has supported us so far. It mean a lot
For existing owners update files for any software updates and manuals are available on our site when you register at mypinballs.com

Hi, how much shipped to france, 67400 or to USA, Minden, NV 89423 ?
thanks

5 months later
#316 1 year ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

Hi, how much shipped to france, 67400 or to USA, Minden, NV 89423 ?
thanks

Shipping to europe is around £15-£20 tracked

#317 1 year ago

Quick update here.

I just received the latest (and possibly final) order of pcbs to complete the outstanding orders that i have on these kits. I have around 4 kits to complete and therefore have around 20 slots left. Possibly this run will be my final set of these kits. Making a total of 125 made. If there's demand later then i may do another run of 25 but we will see.

If you would like a set now then please get in touch so i can add you to the order queue. They are first come first served. Cost for the standard kit where you use your own saucer plastics is £140 plus shipping. Higher quality metallic plastic saucers are still available as a separate option and order.

IMG_1795 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#318 1 year ago

PM sent.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
San Mateo, CA
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
There are 318 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside