IMG_2811 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 14.04.07 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.36.47 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.21.09 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2093 Wells Gardner K700 troubleshooting flow chart Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Post #2187 Links to updating the game code using windows 7 Posted by ForceFlow (5 years ago)

Post #2295 Adding the missing slingshot spotlights Posted by Lhyrgoif (5 years ago)

Post #2312 Version 2.0 custom code announcement Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2348 Updating Pinbox systems with "Mypinballs" newer code Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2824 CORRECT rubber kit for Revenge From Mars Posted by Sonic (4 years ago)

Post #6222 Code improvements identified. Posted by harig (6 months ago)

Post #6265 Link to Nucore forum. Posted by Rene368 (5 months ago)

Post #6283 LCD advice. Posted by rygar (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rc_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4649 2 years ago

Just joined the club last night. Bought it from the original owner who bought it new in 99. It spent a year on route, but other than that, was home use only. Not perfect, but very nice. In the process of doing my usual shopping/cleaning. Monitor is original, bright and crisp. Software is 1.0. Owner never updated past the shipped software. Looking forward to exploring the new 2.23 update.

#4651 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Be warned that most of the bulbs on this game have dimming effects and replacing with LEDs will look very flickery when the dimming effects are active. You can definitely see it after completing any mode. Mirror blades would be a good alternative to bounce the light around inside. You don't want to make it too bright though, then you won't be able to see the video overlay.

Can you turn off the dimming like in BSD and others? I also plan to use LEDs and I think the heat and power savings outweighs the dimming effects.

#4656 2 years ago

Hey gang. I replaced my original AT PSU with an ATX using this guide:

http://antelopearcade.com/forum/posts/t4-Pinball-2000-AT-to-ATX-Power-Supply-Replacement

Now, when I press the power button, the PS and CPU fans come on for just a moment and go off. You can also see a light come on and go out on the prism board.

Any ideas what I messed up?

Thanks, in advance.

1 week later
#4689 2 years ago

Mine is almost ready for prime time. Topside shopped with Cliffy's added. Need to go back and put dimmer leds in the back or incandescents. Waiting on a new CPU fan as well. And lastly, changed all bottom side bulbs to leds and clean out the underside of the inserts.

1 week later
#4716 2 years ago

Got mine all straightened out today. Only minor issue I'm seeing is during gameplay, the insert leds flicker. During attract mode, they look great. Using comet single smd retros. Do I need non ghosting for the inserts? Anyone have experience?

3 weeks later
#4733 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

3) When finishing a mode my center ramp doesn’t drop back down. I don’t remember. Is it supposed to? Right now, it’s not dropping down until the first shot I make over it after the previous mode finished. Is that normal?

Mine has been doing this since updating the the 2.3 mypinballs code, too. I was thinking maybe it is physical, but it didn't happen on the factory software. Haven't opened the game up to look, yet. Interesting to hear that someone else is experiencing this.

#4736 2 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. I kinda figured it would be physical. Just a coincidence that it happened after the software upgrade.

#4742 2 years ago
Quoted from harig:

I think I just added a spring (like on the slingshots) over the plunger to increase the moving down force

I did this tonight on top of cleaning the moving parts and installing a new sleeve. Plays great, now.

1 week later
#4752 2 years ago

Quick scenario for any owners. I was playing the urge night and the left flipper stopped holding. Still would flip but wouldn't hold. Left flipper only. Turned the game off and figured I'd look into it later. Booted up today to look into it and it works fine again. Very new to pin2k so not sure if I should worry.

#4756 2 years ago

Question on the applejuice software. Each time a new mode starts, a ball saver comes on. I want to disable that, but can't seem to find it in the options. Is this possible? I like my games hard and tournament settings, no EBs and no ball save.

#4761 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Question on the applejuice software. Each time a new mode starts, a ball saver comes on. I want to disable that, but can't seem to find it in the options. Is this possible? I like my games hard and tournament settings, no EBs and no ball save.

Anyone know about this? I tried moving some of the modes to hard setting from default medium and the ball save is still there.

2 weeks later
#4789 2 years ago

applejuice is there a setting in the 2.3 software to turn off the ball saver that is active at the beginning of each new mode? I want to make the game harder for a tournament and I know it will play forever with this feature as is. I haven't been able to find a setting for this, unless I'm missing it.

Thanks. Love the software, just wanted to clarify.

#4791 2 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Std ball start save timer is changeable in the service menu game settings , not sure if that effects other grace periods, I doubt it.
I’d have to check regarding specifics on ball saves at mode start. Afair any grace timer is stock logic so no adjustments.

Thank you for the response. Yeah, I have the ball save off, so at start of game no ball save at all, then when starting any subsequent mode, it gives a ball saver. Might that be something you would consider implementing in 2.4?

#4801 2 years ago

The new stuff looks great. Here's another request to give users an option to turn those extra mode ball savers off in the settings.

#4805 2 years ago

Experienced Midnight Madness for the first time last night. Was playing some pins late with my son and on my ball 3, boom, it starts up. Good thing I made sure to have the date/time settings correct. Looking forward to see what you come up with for this very cool game, next.

#4811 2 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Anyone need an SMC network card for their RFM? I found a couple in my stash the other night. One is NOS (still in the sealed plastic clamshell) and the other is used (but very clean). $25 shipped each. First to respond gets the NOS one!

What does this do, Matt? Is it just a LAN card for the game? Only had my RFM a few months. It was on 1.0 code when I got it.

3 weeks later
#4871 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

My fluorescent tube has given up... I'll zip tie 1 or 2 led strips directly on the existing broken tube.
Where is the easiest place for me to source 12V dc up there ?
Thanks
Matt

Proper replacement bulb is just a couple bucks. It also could be the starter that is the issue and not the bulb and that is also a couple bucks. If the ballast is bad, that could be about $20 or so. Had to replace the ballast in a recent Spiderman pick up.

#4877 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

Problem is I'm in Europe and we're all 220v here. Cannot find tube, starter or ballast here with 110v

Weird. So, even the EU export games had the stateside voltage parts. I use places like bulbtronics and 1000bulbs and order a bunch at a time. I have several from when I used to have a bunch of arcade games. And since my 2 new Stern additions used the 24 inch tubes, I bought a case of those too, lol.

4 weeks later
#4937 2 years ago
Quoted from erikie:

I just flashed update code into the new chip, it works flawlessly.
applejuice Yes I checked the schematic and it now should be able to flash 8Mb. Williams has placed the address line that is necessary for the extra 4Mb. However keep in mind to move the cmos data to a higher region when making new code as it is now behind the update code.
I know a lot of the workings of the prism card as I have build an almost working driver (dcs is not working) in MAME for pinball 2000. (incl serial terminal )
My prism card is not used as I have original nucore at home in my machine so I can do all kinds of experimenting with the real stuff.
I have another 8Mb flash chip at hand as I ordered 2. If someone from the NL is interested I can do a swap for you

I assume the replacement chip is the Intel in the pic. I don't have the tools or good eyesight needed for a surface mount chip. I'd happily pay for a chip swap on my prism if it means I can keep original hardware and still get applejuices next update.

#4942 2 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Pinball 2000 in mame would be great
If you want to test out some larger update builds on the real hardware and your nucore build then let me know. I made one tonight larger then 4mb to test the internal change to 8mb and seemed to build ok. I haven’t physically tried it yet though. Cmos stuff we’ll have to see as this is all a walk in the dark right now
If things go well here then v2.24 may be the last to support original prism cards without upgraded flash. Larger builds I’ll also probably jump the version to v2.3 onwards to

applejuice Excited to see what you can pack into the extra space. Have you given any thought to being able to turn off the ball saver at the beginning of each new mode as an option? I would be interested in having a tournament mode that you could enable that has preset options like no EBs and no ball save at all and a set order on the stroke of luck awards or maybe just have it always give points like the AFM tournament mode rom. I'd be happy to help with anything I can. Testing, etc. I'm a big tournament person and would love to use RFM in my tournaments, but it plays too long with the ball save coming on each time a mode starts and then also getting ball save awarded by the scoop. Thanks and keep up the great work.

1 week later
#4980 2 years ago
Quoted from weasel671:

Whenever I launch a ball and it falls on top of the far right pop bumper, it doesn't trigger. It only triggers if it bounces off one of the other pop bumpers first. Is this normal? How do I fix if not?
Thanks,
Ryan

The skirt's pointed shaft is likely not centered in the spoon activator. Should be an adjustment to get it centered.

2 months later
#5020 2 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Fixed. There will be a new download for 2.24 soon
[quoted image]

Very swift fix, sir.

I wonder how difficult it would be for you to add an option to turn off the ball saver at the beginning of each new mode you start? I apologize in advance if this is a bother. I know a few of my heavy tourney playing friends also would prefer that we can turn that off. The game isn't difficult, so good players can camp on it with a free ball saver with each new mode started. I'd be happy to send my prism card to be upgraded if that is needed for this type of detail.

#5023 2 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

You've asked about this rather alot of times!! I am aware that you want the mode ballsaver to be disabled which i am looking into. There is no need to ask about it again. The logic is factory as i mentioned before and there are many things that need to be checked when altering this item. The original mode ball saver is there so if a ball misses the ramp at the mode end it doesnt end your ball, you don't see the ball saver lamp until after the mode end lamp effects are complete but it is there. I am hopeful i can have it disabled when the main ball saver adjustment is off

Yes, sorry for the repetition. Glad to know you are looking into it. I appreciate your dedication to this game. Also, very interesting regarding the stealthy ball save built in from the factory.

1 week later
#5054 2 years ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Does anyone know if it’s possible to put a dollar bill validator on a RFM or SWE1? If so, which models are known to work?

Definitely is possible. Mine came with one and I just pulled it the other day and put in a coin door plate I got from pinball life. I believe it is a Mars. I can check model number later.

#5059 2 years ago

Here's the one I removed. It's Mars brand.

20220126_193641 (resized).jpg20220126_193641 (resized).jpg

#5067 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Thank you very much for the confirmation. I was thinking I probably don't want to replace the big red one since it's probably preventing a ball trap.

It's broken. It's also leaning and could have lost structural integrity. I would want to replace it.

2 weeks later
#5111 2 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

True! These things are very awkward to move with the head on. And while they tried to make head removal simple, it's still a pain, and a 2-person job.

Breaking down and moving this game was an experience, for sure.

1 week later
#5148 2 years ago
Quoted from Premier:

Not in the club yet, but looking for advice.
Saw a machine looks decent its on code 1.2 I think it never been update what's the price range for the machine ?
The guy offer me trade for 2 pins police force agents 777 and 2 arcade to trade for that machine
Any opinions please?

That seems like a trade that heavily favors the owner of the RFM. Not sure what Agent 777 is. Which arcade games? I'd say this game is going for $4K to $4500, presently, based on a few recent sales. Mine was on 1.0 when I got it. Guy was the original owner and never updated.

1 month later
#5229 2 years ago
Quoted from softail:

As I have not got any answer, I ask again :
I want to add a blue spotlight on the right side of the playfield (mirroring the spotlight on the left side).
Where would you connect the wires, as there is no GI on RFM, only controlled bulbs ??
Thx a lot

Perhaps tap into the spotlight that you wish to mirror. That way, they will turn on at the same time, if that is your desired effect.

3 weeks later
#5263 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Well after sitting on it and spending time working on another game, a friend pointed out the red button on the front of the computer. Fired right up after that.
Now that I'm hyper focused on things, the ps fan sounds really loud. Should I order a backup?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Even better than the "just a fuse" fix. Boom!

2 weeks later
#5328 1 year ago

I keep seeing people talk about a video amp. Are folks using this instead of rebuilding the monitor to get a better pic? Or would it amplify a perfectly good looking monitor as well?

1 week later
#5364 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Was playing the new code and had a crash during Martian bowling. Never had it happen on original code.
Machine basically did a hard reset.
Any idea if this is a setting issue, or something else all together.
(It of course happened during a fantastic scoring game!!)

I believe it is a bug that's been in the game the entire time, even on original code. I think it has been mentioned in this thread a few times.

1 week later
#5370 1 year ago

Any tips for a ramp that won't drop back down?
Was staying up at times before and one hit would get it all the way down. Now it stays up and won't return.
I've seen varying info about replacing or oil.
Thanks.

Disassembly and cleaning, along with a new sleeve, fixed this issue on mine.

#5373 1 year ago

In my research on pinside I came across this post from last year.
Anybody install this?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/revenge-from-mars-ramp-bracket-lighting-kit#post-6945639

In my opinion, adding light to that area kills the effect of the graphics on the glass.

4 weeks later
#5430 1 year ago

About to rebuild my skip ramp.
Saw folks mention adding a spring in. Anyone have a recommended spring size?

Cleaning and a new sleeve is all mine needed. File any burrs off the plunger.

1 week later
#5456 1 year ago
Quoted from Leaftail:

Has anyone found a good replacement for the blackstrip on the front of the ball catch? I'm thinking about gaff tape, as it is flat black and won't cause a glare. Glare is the one downside of adding a video amplifier.

I used this stuff, cut to fit, so the ball doesn't contact the metal edges of the tray.

https://www.michaels.com/9x12-adhesive-foam-sheet-by-creatology/M10032002.html

1 month later
#5497 1 year ago

A super skill shot would be cool too, like it's big brother, AFM, has.

EDIT: Apparently, this is there, but my game doesn't send the ball all the way around if I hold the left flipper. Hmmm.

1 month later
#5521 1 year ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I got the email, love the artwork, but it looks like it illuminates blueish green? Like the original better in that aspect.

Pretty sure that is just because he's using one of those lighted frames and it may be on blue setting or even cool white could cause that. Regular tube in the game won't have that effect.

3 weeks later
#5585 1 year ago
Quoted from jgecmd:

Was that bill acceptor wired in your machine? My RFM came with one but not connected to anything.

Mars/MEI AE2411U3 - 120V

#5588 1 year ago
Quoted from jgecmd:

Would you mind taking a pic of how it’s wired? Gonna try to get mine hooked up.

I removed it and gave it to a friend. I believe it was just one plug and there was a corresponding one in the game harness.

1 week later
#5614 1 year ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

More unboxing photos. Re-threaded the leg bolt thread which worked perfectly. Need to wait until I can find a friend to help me lift the head (forgot how heavy this thing is). 6/18/99 meet October 2022...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The one thing I would do ASAP is use these in place of those cabinet protectors you have on there. Those will eventually cause decal wrinkling and these won't.

https://www.pinballlife.com/metal-cabinet-protectors-set-of-4.html

#5620 1 year ago
Quoted from Snux:

This. Mine came with LEDs fitted and I've taken them all out and put regular bulbs back in. I like LEDs normally, but in this machine I don't like them.

I've got a mix in mine. Anything about halfway up to the rear is incandescent along with all flashers. The rest is LED. LED in the back is too bright and washes out the graphics on the glass. Learned the hard way since I did all LED to start lol.

#5623 1 year ago
Quoted from GILV:

Good idea...... I bought mine fully LED'ed and I want to do exactly like you.
Did you also do the inserts with incandescents halfway up?

I need to open the game to adjust a couple switches, so I'll double check on that. I know at one point, I put all leds in.

#5630 1 year ago
Quoted from GILV:

Good idea...... I bought mine fully LED'ed and I want to do exactly like you.
Did you also do the inserts with incandescents halfway up?

Looked at my game tonight. As for inserts, the largest board under the playfield has all incandescent bulbs because LEDs flicker like crazy there. The rest LEDs.

2 weeks later
#5662 1 year ago
Quoted from GILV:

I'd like to change the batteries on the CPU and Prisme card but I don't want to lose my high scores.
Can I change them while the game is on?

The prism card has to be removed from the game and then the 2 pieces must be separated to get to the battery, so you won't be able to do that one with the game on.

1 week later
#5672 1 year ago
Quoted from GILV:

You can get one here:
ebay.com link: itm
Edit:
I bought from this guy last year but I just noticed that he does'nt ship to Canada anymore.

I believe Canuck_pinhead is talking about this new piece from Brian Allen.

https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product/revenge-from-mars-alternate-translite/

1 week later
#5711 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Common misconception. The update does not run from the roms it runs from the flash ram on the prism card. When the flash ram has an update it overrides the game code stored on the roms. This is why pin2k can never be bricked from a bad update unlike modern games as the game can always revert back to the old fixed rom version

Could this be why the Martian Bowling bug still exists? It's in those PROMS?

3 months later
#5878 1 year ago
Quoted from Nickz4860:

Reseated the prism card, no problems since. Last night I decided to try an update from 1.4 to 1.5. I was able to do this successfully using the fupdate and the computers command prompt.
I did some more research and found mypinballs, version 2.5. I’m trying to use the fupdate program with this code but am having problems.
Can this be done the same way I updated from one 1.4 to 1.5? I just downloaded the fupdate program and the game software and put them together on a flashdrive. With the computer plugged into the revenge from mars, Is there a certain command prompt I should be using to start the process? Thanks for any info!

This is the video that I followed and it worked fine for me. I'm still on 2.24 and need to update to 2.5.

1 week later
#5919 1 year ago

Just tried to update to 2.5 and I'm seeing some weirdness.

The software version shows as .80.

It remembers all my high scores. It's on free play but showing credit info.

And the weirdest thing is when I press start the game starts looking for pinballs. All 4 are in the trough.

I'm on original hardware and used fupdate. D:\>fupdate -fpin2000_50070_0250_ COM1

The game went through the flash and rebooted. I'm attaching a couple pics. I'm sure I must've messed something up.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

20230329_201315 (resized).jpg20230329_201315 (resized).jpg20230329_201706 (resized).jpg20230329_201706 (resized).jpg20230329_201723 (resized).jpg20230329_201723 (resized).jpg

#5922 1 year ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Well your update failed and the game reverted back to v0.8 on the rom card so you aren’t using the flash update currently
Run the updater again or use a better updater like mine and better leads, lower update speed. Direct connection to game computer etc
This is not uncommon with that old updater or naff leads

Thanks. I'll give it another go tonight. I've done 3 updates with this cord. It's the one from Amazon that has been recommended here. I'll try direct to the PC this time. It tricked me since it went through the visual process of updating.

EDIT: Ended up having some extra time before work and did the direct connection. Update seemed to go through fine this time. Phew.

Got Martian Invaders for the first time ever in a test game. That's a neat mode.

#5925 1 year ago

Ok...
Looks like this could be the issue.
Solutions?
[quoted image]

My first thought would be to remove and reseat that mask rom. Maybe shoot some contact cleaner into the socket while it is out. I don't have direct experience on the prism card, but it has worked on other roms where they were not reading right due to a dirty or bad socket.

#5938 1 year ago

Ok I tried reseatting the ROMs. no change. Still testing bad.
If I buy programmable ROM's... anyone know where or how to program them?? Or would it be done with an update?
I'm clueless here.

I would check with Dave at pinballrom.com. He likely knows what the EPROM equivalent would be, and should be able to program one for you.

3 weeks later
#6013 12 months ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m looking for documentation on how the prism card works, particularly how the flash and the ROM daughtercard are related.
My SWE1 is running 1.0, and I’m looking for the easiest path to 1.4. If I had my friend burn 10 new ROM chips, would that work? Or does the Prism Update Board (PUB card) have to be present? Really confused right now.

I believe the proms are static and the flash takes the update, so new proms won't do anything.

1 month later
#6097 10 months ago
Quoted from Blamer:

Hey all!
Today I decided to clean the PSU fan because it was becoming pretty noisy, I removed the PC and cleaned the fan with compresse air. I wanted to test it before putting it back in the pinball to see if it still was noisy but as soon as I powered it on it went up in smoke (a lot of smoke...)
So, now I won a PSU replacement...
I read that I can use an ATX PSU but there's a mod to be done. Do you know what mod is it or do you by any chance have a guide for doing it?
Thanks for your help

I recommend getting a proper AT power supply. I tried an ATX replacement and it wouldn't boot. I followed the guide I found by googling, but it didn't work. I only had 250w ATX on hand but figured that should've been fine. I have a whole case because I used them for multicade builds back in the day.

#6099 10 months ago
Quoted from Blamer:

a proper AT PSU doesn't need to be modded, does it?

No, it is plug and play. This is the one I got.

Athena Power AP-AT30 300W AT Power Supply 6Pin P8 6pin P9 Connector https://a.co/d/08UajFM

1 month later
#6143 9 months ago

applejuice
Just wanted to check in to see if you had any luck looking into a way to disable all ball saves as an option. Thanks for the continued great work.

2 weeks later
#6152 8 months ago
Quoted from johnstewart:

Basically the coil is good if it's not showing 0 ohms?
The "diodes and driving transistors".... these would be wired up to the shooting coil?

Coil should read ~3 ohms or higher. 2 or lower would indicate a short. If there is another identical coil under the playfield, measure it against the shooter coil.

2 months later
#6356 5 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Powered up my RFM after summer rest for the kids on Halloween.
Green Gun never appeared.
My poor CRT. I really need to pull it again and figure out why it's slow to "warm up" and now why the green isn't working.
It's just never been the same since I necked the CRT and had to do a tube swap.
: sad trombone :

If you or a friend has a CRT rejuvenator, that's what I'd try next. You may not have to remove the monitor to do it. Can't recall how much clearance there is in there.

#6359 5 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I hesitate to use a Rejuvenator until I've exhausted all other efforts.
I need/want to look at caps to ensure I really did recap everything.
IIRC; I did a board swap with my known good monitor board - IE just swapped the tube with deflection yoke to minimized any purity/convergence issues.
Smart me would be on the lookout for yet another donor tube.
Regardless; it's a problem for future me.
Removing the CRT to fix an intermittent red connection was the reason I got myself into this pickle in the first place.

The rejuvenator can test as well. Could identity a dead gun before you try to zap it. Had a dead green gun on a defender arcade game a couple years back.

4 weeks later
#6423 4 months ago
Quoted from applejuice:

And this folks is how we are gonna fix the bowling bug once and for all..

That is awesome. I know you've mentioned this bug being a tricky one. Will this emulator also help be able to find a way to have an option to turn off the ball save that kicks in at the beginning of each new mode?

1 month later
#6529 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

Yup. I cranked it until it loses black... Just hoping for a little clearer or more detailed image. Its not terrible as is, but based on the reviews on the amp I just want to try it.

Are these amps I see mentioned something that helps as a stop gap instead of rebuilding the monitor with new caps and flyback (if needed)?

#6532 3 months ago
Quoted from Zitt:

No.
It's a needed fix tbh.
The output of the VGA card in the back box isn't up to snuff... being 0.7Vp-p output.
The monitor expects real TTL... so what you end up with is a signal that doesn't fully match the monitor. The picture quality then suffers.

I have a WG in my game and don't see any issues with it. I know there were multiple brands used to keep up with production.

#6533 3 months ago
Quoted from GILV:

I chose to rebuild monitor with new caps and I really don't regret my decision, monitor is much brighter than it was before.
But to each their own......

That's the route I would go as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 85.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rc_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this?tu=rc_like_the_cola and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.