IMG_2811 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 14.04.07 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.36.47 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.21.09 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2093 Wells Gardner K700 troubleshooting flow chart Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Post #2187 Links to updating the game code using windows 7 Posted by ForceFlow (5 years ago)

Post #2295 Adding the missing slingshot spotlights Posted by Lhyrgoif (5 years ago)

Post #2312 Version 2.0 custom code announcement Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2348 Updating Pinbox systems with "Mypinballs" newer code Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2824 CORRECT rubber kit for Revenge From Mars Posted by Sonic (4 years ago)

Post #6222 Code improvements identified. Posted by harig (6 months ago)

Post #6265 Link to Nucore forum. Posted by Rene368 (5 months ago)

Post #6283 LCD advice. Posted by rygar (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mavmav.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4848 2 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Sneak Peek of some new things coming for v2.24. Got a new graphics guy with some serious talent working with me to help realise some new ideas
London is back!
[quoted image]
New full screen font graphics in keeping with mode start graphics
[quoted image]
*Please note anything shared here is just work in progress and not final.

Amazing!!!! Keep updating... forever and ever!!!!

One question... where it should be integrated this "LONDON is back" mode? Just wondering... anyways... it looks fuc**** amazing!

Thanks @applejuice!!!!

Mav

2 weeks later
#4905 2 years ago

Hi guys,

Great news... I finally installed a shaker motor! And, it is amazing! I'm loving it!

Easy install... super cool! Thanks applejuice !!!!

One question about the code... I was playing last night and I noticed that there is NO shaker use on the "Mothership Multiball" and in the "Attack Mars" modes... 2 of the most important and crazy action modes... full of explosions and "places" for the shaker effects.

I would love to have some "shaker feedback" on those 2 modes. Is this something that will be added in the next code versions? There is any configuration that maybe I missed?

Btw, I'm running version 2.22 on completely original hardware (computer, monitor, etc).

And the shaker gave me extra power... I made 1.7 billion in the test match!!!!

Looking forward to some feedback! Thanks, guys!!!

Cheers!

Mav

#4907 2 years ago

Hi again guys,

Another quick question.... This has never happened before, but in the last few weeks my RFM has crashed twice. It happened twice in the Martian bowling stage.
The machine crashes... the playfield completely turns off (all lamps) and nothing else works (flippers).
The music keeps playing. The monitor is also still on but locked in the last image. The backlight light remains on.

No other solution than to turn the machine off and on again.

As stated before, I'm running version 2.22 with all original hardware. No error message on menu checking, everything is apparently perfect.
Any tips? Something that needs checking? I would appreciate any comments or possible solutions.

Cheers!

Mav

IMG-0238 (resized).jpgIMG-0238 (resized).jpg
#4912 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Check for bulging caps on the motherboard.
If not present, has the PSU been replaced?

Hi Zitt,

I checked here and apparently nothing is visually wrong with the motherboard (bulging caps).
Regarding the Power Supply, as far as I know, everything is original... only the fan (CPU fan) was replaced.
According to the last owner, this machine has a rare motherboard (computer) that only a few machines have. I don't know exactly... this was the story told by an expert in Pinball 2000 in Germany to him.

The strange thing is those freezes never happened before... kind of strange. As I said, it's is very random and very rare to happen... but, in the last 2 weeks, it happen twice. Not a big deal... but... it made me nervous.

I can just forget about it... or investigate it.

Thanks for your message. Cheers!

#4913 2 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

It's actually a very old bug that they said they fixed but never really did. Not sure why it's happening to you more often. Mine will do it once in awhile but it happens in maybe 1 in 100 martian bowling missions. If it is happening to you every time you could have a RAM issue on the PC.

Hi LITHONIO,

Crazy... thanks for that info! It makes me kind of more relaxed now... knowing that is a kind of "expected" bug sometimes! I will keep tracking that behavior... and if it gets more often, I will investigate it deeper (RAM, PSU, etc).
Thanks again! Cheers! Mav

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 85.00
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mavmav.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this?tu=mavmav and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.