IMG_2811 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 14.04.07 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.36.47 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.21.09 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2093 Wells Gardner K700 troubleshooting flow chart Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Post #2187 Links to updating the game code using windows 7 Posted by ForceFlow (5 years ago)

Post #2295 Adding the missing slingshot spotlights Posted by Lhyrgoif (5 years ago)

Post #2312 Version 2.0 custom code announcement Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2348 Updating Pinbox systems with "Mypinballs" newer code Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2824 CORRECT rubber kit for Revenge From Mars Posted by Sonic (4 years ago)

Post #6222 Code improvements identified. Posted by harig (6 months ago)

Post #6265 Link to Nucore forum. Posted by Rene368 (6 months ago)

Post #6283 LCD advice. Posted by rygar (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mandrade1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1552 6 years ago

Hello Guys
I would like to introduce to you guys, my saga to clean and make it preety again ! And become part of the Club !

https://goo.gl/photos/aL8dRberXmWaXRxbA

Thanks a lot
Marcos

#1557 6 years ago

Hello Guys
Sorry didn´t know that could not inform external link, on the reply.
But as you can see it´s legit, tell´s my saga with a pic up from operator that shutdown here in Brazil.
Will convert it back with CRT, did a re-cap on all capacitors on the 19K7302 chassis, you will see the image improvment, just waiting the Ultimarc Ampliflier to come to install it.
Have lots of cleaning to do. Another thing that call my attention my power board drive has an "jumper wire" on the solder side, have no idea why it´s there, but everything works fine, maybe will do a re-cap on that board too, as a maintence so it can do another 18 years, will see !

Thanks Marcos

#1561 6 years ago

Hello Guys
Thanks for the comments !
Wayout440: I think you are right will leave the power drive board alone this time, it´s because some days ago i had some sort of cycling boots from the cpu, i touth that whas the computer, but it was not, when turn on the machine the cpu takes 2 or 3 boots them the playfield turned on, i took of the printer cable, and computer just boots fine, every single boot, so i think that something with the powerdrive, the first thing came to my mind was the big capacitors. But now it´s stop doing that, every boot is good, so will leave for know.
Gogojohnnyquack: This was just to test the reflection of the mirror, as you can see on my web drive, my mirror came with some blotches, ,some sort of cleaning product, or some sort of acid produce some corrosion in the mirror area, unfortunelly.

Thanks Marcos

#1563 6 years ago

Hello MustangPaul
Already ordered with Rick !
Right now it´s in transit to Brazil, my only concern is with a so long travel, will it came perfect, i hope so !
Will let you guys know !
Thanks a lot
Marcos

#1570 6 years ago

Hello Guys
Anyone knows how to make this kind of issue on the playfield a little better, to avoid the crank sprends all over the insert, i mean mealt some kind of transparent material on the hole so it can be level again, without worring about the draw of the insert itself
Or maybe fix it for good, paiting, leveling etc, any ideas.
As you can see the problem is on the Saucer insert.
Any help will be apreciated!
Thanks Marcos

IMG_6323 (resized).JPGIMG_6323 (resized).JPG

4 months later
#1668 6 years ago

Hello Guys
Does anyone have issue with a week or interminent Ball Trough, the coil looks good mesure and looks fine, did a coil tubing replacment as well, cleaned the parts seems everything ok, except for a waboling Bell Armature, anyone has a hint to make less waboling.
I tough to increase the tip too, that makes contact with the ball to try to enlarge the contac area and improving the hit.
Any ideias ?

Thanks
Marcos

#1669 6 years ago

Hello Guys
I did a "homebrew" fix for the ball through issue, on my case the coil was good, as well the coil tubing, i realize the tip sometimes slept on the ball doing a fault launch, so what i did was enlarge the hit area on the tip, till now working fine!

Photos of the mod:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZlpE8dOkSWOGVtLs2

If anyone have another suggestions, i´m all ears !

Thanks Marcos

2 years later
#3395 4 years ago

Hello Guys
I did the update with Windows XP on an older computer with com1 avaliable, run it with original pinball 2000 update tool, was perfect ! Update from 1.6 to 2.20 (from mypinball) in about 10min.
Only thing i noticed is that 1.6 version had more slownly lights sequence on attract mode, with 2.20 the blinking are very acelleretade, specialy on the multiball tunnel, and on the stroble of lucky hole, you can see clearly on those lights that on 1.6 they kind go from down to up on a more slow sequence, on 2.20 they blinking almost simultany.
Do you guys knows if there´s something on menu that can slowdown this or make it runs like original 1.6 speed.
Did 2 videos, showing regular 1.6 ligths speed vs 2.20 lights after update, if you just slide with mouse on both videos, you can see the diference on the light speed https://photos.app.goo.gl/sbkkPWNs8Z9Zyu5T6
Will be great if we have the original 1.6 light speed with new clock and wave lights on same firmware

Thanks a lot
Marcos

9 months later
#4086 3 years ago

Hello Guys
Have a strange graphic glitch, after my RFM working for about 3 hours, seems affect all graphics in game too.

My machine has the original motherboard with 1.6v, recentely upgrade to 2.20 from Jim, machine worked flawless with the upgrade for a while.
Definely is the computer, now just need to know what attack first, reeseed prismcard, motherboard bad cap, weak PSU, ram memory ?
Have you guys saw something like that ?
Any suggestion will be much apreciated !
Obs: did a Rom test on RFM menu it gives checksum error for all mask roms, do you think it´s because the Jim version doesnt match with the original 1.6v ?
Thanks
Marcos

7 months later
#4538 3 years ago

Hello Guys
Did anyone have this kind of issue, where the RFM had random boots when try to update. The strange thing i had updtate it from 1.60v to 2.20v from applejuice without any problem with same old pc Windows xp + com1 + original Pinball2000 update utility working great. The most strange thing is when machine gets warm the update process goes further and further. Super anoying, so i will show exactaly what happened in 3 videos, if you guys had any sugestion to prevent it on future, what you guys think i can attack first, motherboard, psu, prismcard, memory, so maybe on future updates dont pass thru super stress situation, that have to pray to update goes till the end. lol

(first video with fail right on the begining to update, them rfm went back on 0.80v)

(second video, when machine boots on 0.80v showing "Bad Update Sys image Checksum")

(third video, showing successful update from 0.80v to 2.23, but after several attempts)

thanks a lot
Marcos

1 week later
#4576 3 years ago

Hello Guys
Thanks a lot for the information about the update process, will try definley a lower speed on next update, at least now i know that if update fails, will not end with a bricked machine, it rolls back to the 0.80v, it´s good to know that.
A special thanks to applejuice to make the RFM family much more happy, with his incredible updates !

Thanks a lot
Marcos

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 85.00
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mandrade1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this?tu=mandrade1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.