IMG_2225 (resized).JPG
InShot_20240217_034302200 (resized).jpg
20240215_192804 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240210_130413_Amazon Shopping (resized).jpg
20240130_080728 (resized).jpg
20240130_080725 (resized).jpg
IMG_8470 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2093 Wells Gardner K700 troubleshooting flow chart Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Post #2187 Links to updating the game code using windows 7 Posted by ForceFlow (5 years ago)

Post #2295 Adding the missing slingshot spotlights Posted by Lhyrgoif (5 years ago)

Post #2312 Version 2.0 custom code announcement Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2348 Updating Pinbox systems with "Mypinballs" newer code Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2824 CORRECT rubber kit for Revenge From Mars Posted by Sonic (4 years ago)

Post #6222 Code improvements identified. Posted by harig (5 months ago)

Post #6265 Link to Nucore forum. Posted by Rene368 (5 months ago)

Post #6283 LCD advice. Posted by rygar (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boslaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3758 3 years ago

Looking forward to the Mac version of the updater software - any idea when it will be available?

1 month later
#3910 3 years ago

Finally received my cables from AppleJuice (slow shipping from the UK these days) and ready to update - MyPinballs.com DOWN, beta software link DOWN. Figures on my day off the website takes a break too

#3914 3 years ago

Thanks. Just paid for my license and sent email for my key. Psyched to get my P2K updated.

#3916 3 years ago

Thanks. I keep getting an error when I try to update. Looks like no update is downloaded when I open the app, so the app isn't finding the file it's looking for.

EDIT - Ahh- my mistake. I thought the app would download the update file. I downloaded the update file from your website and it appears to be updating now.

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 2.42.47 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-07-06 at 2.42.47 PM (resized).png
#3918 3 years ago

Yes, updated flawlessly after I added the update file. Took approx 8 min (just to set expectations).

1 week later
#3951 3 years ago

boulter My macbook pro w/USB3 > hub worked fine. Not sure about the licensing issue (I purchased a license) but I can verify the cabling you describe worked for me.

4 months later
#4233 3 years ago

I could use some troubleshooting help. I've recently started blowing fuse 115 (I think that's the right number- far right 5A fuse, controls the entire second lamp matrix).

Previous owner added led's to the saucer above stroke of luck hole by soldering wires directly to the light board in the center of the playfield. The led's were not working because some of the wires in the saucer had separated. I thought that might have been causing the problem, so I clipped those wires off the light board and removed the led's. I don't love a mod that isn't easily plug and play.

Fuse still shorting.

Previous owner also added the Bill Ung saucer LED's to the front saucers. Those are not currently connected to the board in the computer (missing one phone cable and connector) so I can't check them, but the wiring under the playfield in that area looks suspect to me (see pics).

Finally, previous owner added LED's to alien eyes but the LED's there are not working either - again, wiring looks suspect.

All other lights in the game are new incans.

Diagnostic test tells me nothing is wrong, aside from the fuse (I suppose it can't tell me the lights don't work if the fuse is blown).

When I replace the fuse, the first thing that happens is the lights in the shooter lane all blow. Then, after a little while, the fuse blows, taking out the rest of that lamp matrix.

What should I be looking at or doing to solve this issue? The game was working perfectly when I bought it, so I'm hoping it's something simple that happened when swapping in and out with my SWEP1 playfield.

Thanks!

IMG_8010 (resized).jpegIMG_8010 (resized).jpegIMG_8011 (resized).jpegIMG_8011 (resized).jpegIMG_8012 (resized).jpegIMG_8012 (resized).jpegIMG_8013 (resized).jpegIMG_8013 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#4252 3 years ago

I could use some troubleshooting help. I've recently started blowing fuse 115 (I think that's the right number- far right 5A fuse, controls the entire second lamp matrix).

No ideas on this one? When I replace the fuse, I get a few “open circuit” errors in the diagnostic test for Matrix A. All lights in Matrix B work during attract and test mode. As soon as the game exits test mode - fuse blows taking out all of Matrix B. I never get any “Short Circuit” errors in test.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#4304 3 years ago

Drunken flippers is the best part of the update - breaks my brain every time I switch into and back out of that mode.

#4323 3 years ago

Would also be cool to "turn off" drunken flippers by shooting into the scoop or achieving something else during the bar scene

#4325 3 years ago

Not without warning - think of it as a bonus. you have drunken flippers, then you get drunken-flippers multi-ball (which is crazy), but then if you can get lucky with a scoop shot, you can turn off drunken flippers for the rest of the level.

whatever - just a suggestion. I'm very happy with the game and the updated applejuice code

#4327 3 years ago

Definitely love drunk flippers. It's unique and challenging and fun, especially for non-pinheads

#4346 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Remove the plunger and use a demagnetizer. I just did last week and it works.

MrMikeman what demagnetizer did you use? I have a similar problem with the pop bumpers on a different pin.

#4348 3 years ago

Thanks. Definitely pricier than I expected but maybe it’s worth it. This is an expensive hobby!

#4351 3 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

ebay.com link » Watch Repair Screwdriver Tweezers Electrical Demagnetise Demagnetizer Tools

Thanks but based on some back and forth in a pop bumper thread I don’t know if this one will be strong enough.

2 weeks later
#4427 3 years ago

I have the original pin2k computer in mine, and the original monitor. AppleJuice's update runs buttery smooth for me - no stuttering at all, and my monitor is crystal clear and bright. The only thing I can say is that during drunk flippers mode, there's a delay after the ball drains before a new ball is sent into the shooter lane, but that's a minor thing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,500 (OBO)
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boslaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this?tu=boslaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.