IMG_2811 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 14.04.07 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.36.47 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.21.09 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2093 Wells Gardner K700 troubleshooting flow chart Posted by snakesnsparklers (5 years ago)

Post #2187 Links to updating the game code using windows 7 Posted by ForceFlow (5 years ago)

Post #2295 Adding the missing slingshot spotlights Posted by Lhyrgoif (5 years ago)

Post #2312 Version 2.0 custom code announcement Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2348 Updating Pinbox systems with "Mypinballs" newer code Posted by applejuice (5 years ago)

Post #2824 CORRECT rubber kit for Revenge From Mars Posted by Sonic (4 years ago)

Post #6222 Code improvements identified. Posted by harig (6 months ago)

Post #6265 Link to Nucore forum. Posted by Rene368 (5 months ago)

Post #6283 LCD advice. Posted by rygar (5 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Irishbastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3568 4 years ago

Curious, noticed this saucer always moves when the ball is on the ramp, so checked it out. Is this just a normal green plastic strobe cover or do I need an entire saucer? ( I assume it's just a normal strobe cover but figured I'd ask)

20200403_114231.jpg20200403_114231.jpg
#3570 4 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

It's a normal green flasher dome that gets glued to the saucer.

Thank You!

#3573 4 years ago

Ok, one more question, this regarding Shaker installation. The harness instructions say to use J111, but my J111 is in use? So I use J110? (I assume my lighted saucer mod is powered by the plug currently in J110). Are J110 and J111 essentially the same?

Edit: Disregard, post #2971, they are the same, sorry.
20200404_091700.jpg20200404_091700.jpg

#3576 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Hi, as you found out j111 and j110 are the same. For purity the official WMS connector should be in j110 as per the manual. The auxiliary one in j111.

Thanks! Just sent Paypal your way for your harness, was going to build my own but figured I'd rather support your effort.

Thanks Again for the great work!

#3581 4 years ago
Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

That blue cable is really stretched, I would be afraid it coming loose at the socket. Why not just skip the first cable clip and let it slack a bit...

Yea, I noticed that. I fixed that after I took the pic, wasn't installed by me.

#3584 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

- The only way to re-flash the PUB card is with a computer that has an ISA slot and a particular program.
- To update you game without a PUB card, use null modem method.
https://brianpeek.com/pinball-2000-software-update-with-windows-7-x64/

Off topic, but curious if you also own this shirt?

https://www.gruntstyle.com/collections/men/products/wtf-ii

#3593 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

Amazing work apple juice. I’ll have to get out the serial adaptor and do an update again

Went to update mine and realized I threw out the Windows 98 laptop I was saving just for updating, Doh. So, ordered a USB to Serial last night.

#3612 4 years ago

Almost there... Will do the update and hold off on shaker installation until the cable arrives

20200409_140716.jpg20200409_140716.jpg
1 week later
#3656 4 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Our RFM is now running applejuice 2.2 software. The knocker is a nice addition but my 23-800 coil is a little much. I think the Nextdoor neighbor can probably hear it when it fires The shaker is really cool!

I was curious, does the knocker have to be hooked up? I am waiting for my harness to arrive so I haven't installed the shaker yet, but I was not planning on installing a knocker yet.

#3659 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Its entirely optional.

Thanks, that's what I thought, but figured I'd ask.

#3668 4 years ago
Quoted from TikiPinball:

So I successfully updated my software using my handy Windows 2000 IBM Thinkpad (knew I kept that for something). All the bulbs in and flippers rebuilt, playing fine, so the final step is- RECAPPING the DUCKSAN!
I am a don't fix it if it aint broke guy (an engineer). So in the interest of efficiency does anybody know the answers to the following:
1) My monitor is bright and the color is good. When first turned on it is sharp and clean as could be. But as it warms up it starts to defocus. It is slow enough not to be real noticeable for about 10 minutes or so. But by 30 minutes it is fuzzy enough you cant easily read the scores. Does anyone know which capacitors are the ones which are likely to affect focus? Or whether that circuit is on the main power board or the neck board?
2) It appears to me that I can pull the main power board and neck board out the back without pulling the CRT or chassis- is this correct?
3) Other than the obvious HV hazards/crt implosion etc anything else to look out for?

Sounds like a failing flyback, no?

#3670 4 years ago
Quoted from TikiPinball:

Is limited defocusing a symptom of a failing flyback transformer? It certainly isn't losing brightness, color, or doing anything else weird, so I would be inclined to say, no. I can leave it on all day and it is stable but out of focus. But if you could point me to something definite then I could at least move on to other options.

I had one that had the exact symptoms you are describing. I did a cap kit, no change. Replaced the flyback and it was fixed.
https://www.repairfaq.org/samnew/tvfaq/tvfocdrift.htm

3 weeks later
#3760 3 years ago

Woohoo, this just showed up!

20200514_110850.jpg20200514_110850.jpg
1 week later
#3806 3 years ago

45 min later lol..

20200523_153437.jpg20200523_153437.jpg20200523_162002.jpg20200523_162002.jpg
#3808 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I use the exact same laptop to update.

I lucked out, threw out the one I used to use but was recently given this along with some other antiquated crap. Couldn't get the darn thing to work right, until I realized it was my fault, I had cleaned it up and added Avast... mistake. Deleted Avast this am in Safemode, Bam, worked again.

#3811 3 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:You need to crank up the baud rate! I always have it set to the max.

I was in no rush, and read a few posts about failures due to speed, so went slow to play it safe. Actually went by fast, because as soon as it started I heard the wife drop a pizza sauce glass bottle grenade on the kitchen floor. After cleaning that up and vacuuming the millions of glass shrapnel shards up, a few times, it was almost finished.

#3823 3 years ago
Quoted from DrWaz:

Sorry to ask , I just picked up a RFM. Is there a type of cleaner I should or should not use on the playfield glass?

I just use Windex and a cotton t-shirt.

#3826 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Doesn't Windex have ammonia in it which can react badly with the metallic coating on Pin2k glass?
I use old Windex Advanced... which afaik was discontinued.

Sorry, I use "Ammonia free Windex"

1 week later
#3854 3 years ago

Finally had time to install the shaker, fit perfectly without any interference. Brings a whole new element to gameplay that was definitely missed. Love it!

20200611_123921.jpg20200611_123921.jpg20200611_123913.jpg20200611_123913.jpg20200611_120723.jpg20200611_120723.jpg

3 weeks later
#3922 3 years ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

Ok I got everything fixed and working 100% and have to say loving this pin. Actually the first time I played a fully working RFM.
I do have a head scratcher, I am thinking of getting the shaker loom and motor soon to add to my pin. I was looking at the install guide and it shows the loom on J11 with the main pin harness on J10. When I purchased my pin the main harness is plugged into J11 on the Power Driver Board and double checked my pictures before I pulled the board and confirmed I got the pin this way. Also I have three plugged into J06, 08, 09 nothing in J07. I see on the install doc J06 is not used and J07, 08, 09 are used. Everything is working as it should. The only thing off is in a light test the two lower spot lamps are backwards in the test. When it blinks the left spot the right flashes and vis versa.
Here is a picture of mine the way it's hooked up now. Are those just redundant backups?
[quoted image]

Use J10, mine is the same way.

1 week later
#3946 3 years ago
Quoted from DrWaz:

Ok so I moved my RFM like 4 feet to a different wall and now it looks like my monitor no longer is showing the color red? What the hell could I have possibly done by moving the pin like 4 feet?

Leave it off for a day and try again. If that doesn't work check for cracked solder joints on red pot.

1 week later
#3965 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I just got back in the club for the third time. Picked up a lovely machine that had been in a home for the last 15+ years. I am guessing I am the third owner.
One question, this machine is very clean sans a couple of dings in the T-Molding. Has anyone ever found a solid replacement or know the measurements off hand? I guess mostly is it centered or an offset molding.

Welcome Mel! Update the software and add a shaker, it's like a whole new experience!

1 week later
#3985 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

So I am trying to get the RFM I picked up last week setup. It looks like one of the leg levelers/legs are stripped. The silver piece the leg leveler threads into just spins freely and no matter what I do heat, PB blaster, etc it will not budge.
It looks like I will have to order another leg which is a bummer given what great shape these were in. I checked out Pinball Life and they have a set of Williams black powder coated and then a Pin 2K specific coat which is $20 more. Can anyone tell me if there is an actual difference in finish?
Pin 2K: https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-rfm-and-swep1-legs-set-of-4.html
Black Powdercoat: https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-black-legs-set-of-4.html

Cut it with an angle grinder, or hacksaw. I've had to cut a few off.

#3987 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

The problem is the piece that it threads into. If I cut it off, I can't thread the leveler. It's a fixed piece.

Just looked at mine, I see what you mean. So, if you cut it and took that off, I would think you could put a nut and washer on either side of the hole in the leg and use it like an old style leg. No?

#3989 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

The hole for the leveler would then be too wide and it would wiggle unfortunately.

Could bring it to any auto shop etc and have them weld a nut on, probably wouldn't charge you. Worth a shot before buying a leg if it's in good shape otherwise. I know I'd MacGyver it some how.

#3991 3 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

Can someone please take a picture of the diode And the fuse that is installed with the Sam shaker motor?

20200803_215709.jpg20200803_215709.jpg
3 weeks later
#4053 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I am a tester/early adopter and also got my kit this week. I installed it today and it was fairly simple but I have Lots of soldering experience and the correct tool for idc connectors.
If you lack the experience or tools to do this correctly then this beta version probably isn’t for you...

Hmm...This tool?

20200825_214828.jpg20200825_214828.jpg
#4055 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yep!
And a decent soldering iron / desoldering tool or iron.. the flipper boards have solder where the led’s go.. so remove solder then install led’s.

Hmm....These?

20200825_220322.jpg20200825_220322.jpg
#4057 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Stop copying me!
[quoted image]

Hahaha, that's funny. Honestly years ago I found the IDC tool in a pin I bought and had no clue what it was, tossed it in a draw. I used to use a small flathead screwdriver to just squash wires into IDC connectors. Then one day I looked at it and was like, Duh. It's come in handy ever since.

#4064 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

NO!
Actually it needs to be the .100 version. I used that one(.156) and caused probs.. bad contact. Will have to redo both ends.

D'oh!

#4065 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

NO!
Actually it needs to be the .100 version. I used that one(.156) and caused probs.. bad contact. Will have to redo both ends.

Wonder if these work, day they are for .110?

20200826_185740.jpg20200826_185740.jpg
4 months later
#4354 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

It’s a common issue. The jump ramp “sticking” up also happens for the same reason. I demagnetized both and now both work correctly.
It’s a minor annoyance. I wouldn’t replace it. Played mine using flippers to release for months.

Funny, both my ramp and post have done this for years, I just really haven't cared to investigate. Interesting information

4 months later
#4671 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

I got some art blades for this that won’t stay stuck! Do I need to throw the blades away or is there something I can try to give them more stick?

I believe this is a common problem, they have been falling off my ST Pro for years. I think there are a few threads about it, with things to try (I never got around to trying any of the solutions due to procrastination).

1 month later
#4774 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

I'm also getting ready to connect the shaker motor. I have the motor installed. The instructions say you don't need to board from stern. Can anyone who has done it grab me a picture of what the connection to the motor with the fuse and diode will look like? Thaaaaannks

124e45442734ca94668605b41b47df3caf9b3b08.jpg124e45442734ca94668605b41b47df3caf9b3b08.jpg
#4777 2 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

The board part is pretty straight forward. It's where/how to add the fuse and diode that I need help with.

I had that tool at some point and couldn't find it so I cheated. Stripped about a quarter inch exposing wire, put that straight down and bent it back to catch in the connector. Test with a meter to make sure it's good and put the caps back on.

That looks like you still have the original connection piece on it. Did you use the stern board then or cut it off and add the one that came with the harness?

Didn't use the Stern board, replaced the connector after that pic, sorry.

7417a63b2d3c6d9377aa21c1d6a61ce2afa57fef.jpg7417a63b2d3c6d9377aa21c1d6a61ce2afa57fef.jpg
1 month later
#4858 2 years ago
Quoted from dwightheinink:

Well guys,
I thought this was pretty awesome to share.
Today the former chairman of the Dutch pinball club was today here, and he brought me these awesome promo stuff for my rfm!
Have someone ever see this? He said it was gaven to him in England, at a pinball market as promotion stuff!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"4eb7d30db01e1e4ac6fc4b992a0cee252e0e603f-1631982610-1800"};
//]]>

[quoted image]

I have the keychain

20210918_123435.jpg20210918_123435.jpg
#4876 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

Problem is I'm in Europe and we're all 220v here. Cannot find tube, starter or ballast here with 110v

If you can't source the parts, just use a cheap under cabinet LED light (A typical replacement for arcade marquee lights as its cheaper than a replacement bulb).

I have used something like this from Walmart (One I bought recently for a slot machine was $7), you must have something similar there: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hyper-Tough-700-Lumen-12-LED-Under-Cabinet-Light-Linkable/465517393

#4879 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippermatt:

That is my idea... Question is where do I conveniently source the 12 V dc ?

The type I linked use 110v so it can be spliced into the wiring from the old light.

There should be a spare connection coming off the Power Supply for the computer in the head. Plug into that, tap the yellow wire for 12v.

3 months later
#5009 2 years ago
Quoted from Robb63:

Where can I pick up a set of mirror blades for my revenge from Mars?

I bought these. They look awesome, just haven't had time to install them yet.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/revenge-from-mars-side-blades-art-by-brian-allen

#5024 2 years ago

Installed new blade art, waxed and updated the software, looks/plays great!

20220114_123312.jpg20220114_123312.jpg20220114_123317.jpg20220114_123317.jpg20220114_130951.jpg20220114_130951.jpg
#5025 2 years ago

Flipper question, after a few games my left flipper started going nuts at random. Remind me, what causes that? Switch issue?

#5028 2 years ago

Ahhhhhh, Duh, Thanks guys!

#5029 2 years ago
Quoted from themotherbrain:

I just finished putting my blades on too. They are the best looking ones available in my opinion. I've the big o jiggly Martians and saucer kit installed as well.
The Flipper freaking out is a power drain during Martian multiball. It's supposed to do that.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Other than the light up eyes, what's different about your aliens? Just a softer material? (I have the LED saucer mod as well)

I also think this blade art looks awesome.

#5032 2 years ago
Quoted from Blamer:

I've got a problem I hope you can help me fix.
It's happening that the ball is not being released, sometimes it takes a few seconds and sometimes I have to wait for 'ball search' when starts the cycle of all the moving components and the pin finally lowers.
[quoted image]
It's getting annoying, specially during 'Mars Kneads Women' after every video sequence.
What could be causing it? balls? dirty sensors? (I cleaned them with IPA and it seems to be a bit better but didn't fix it)

I believe it becomes "magnetized", same goes for the ramp. Mine both get stuck, for the hold I just press both flippers and it releases. There are threads about it, I believe you have to demagnetize it.

#5042 2 years ago
Quoted from Blamer:

Thanks for the hint, yes, it was magnetized!
I have a magnetizer/demagnetizer that I use with my screwdrivers and I demagnetize it, it now works a lot better. As soon as I press a flipper it releases the ball.

Soon, just took mine apart. Found mine was NOT magnetized, it actually had a bad coil sleeve. There were three slightly raised rings inside the sleeve that were rubbing on the hole in the post. I replaced the sleeve and stretched out the spring (while I had it apart) and it now works PERFECTLY! So, it was a worn out coil sleeve. Of course I forgot to look at the ramp, Do'h.... Next time. I did notice that I have a few flakey roll over switches I need to order while I was checking everything.

#5046 2 years ago
Quoted from mastercello:

Thanks, was a bit confused about it, as my old RFM didn't act like this.
Can you share what spring you used, please?

Check the coil sleeve like I mentioned, it was the cause of mine sticking (I also stretched the spring)

3 weeks later
#5098 2 years ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

Found my monitor issue. No wonder it was putting on a light show, flyback cracked all to hell. Green circles are cracks. Red circle shows a constant stream of electricity was jumping to the metal plate.
[quoted image]

Just replaced one with a similar issue in one of my other games, actually replaced three flybacks within a two week period. One cracked "bedazzled" like yours, other went completely nuclear and took out the HOT/fuse/and something else, and one that just wouldn't hold focus. Easy work.

#5128 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Question - what’s the verdict on Video Amplifiers? Looks good without one, but wondering if I should get one anyway. Shows as $23 on Ultimarc, but then checking out it’s $42. So that’s what I’m balking at, is it worth it?

Yes, it's crazy what the picture is missing without it. It's definitely a requirement.

2 weeks later
#5173 2 years ago
Quoted from sirpinball:

RE Update v2.23: Alien Abduction - Added more speech, some adult!
Since I have a 7 year old who plays this, how adult are we talking? Does turning on Family Mode suppress it?
I suppose it might spoil the surprise, but it would be cool to update the audio list I’ve seen with all the new lines

There's a "Family Mode"? Better make sure that's off on mine lol. Should probably turn "Family Mode" on, on my Sopranos though, get awkward looks when other kids are over.

1 week later
#5197 2 years ago
Quoted from Zee:

I have a pair of fans mounted to the rear panel, blowing out through the existing slots. They are powered by the subwoofer power supply I have on the back of the cabinet. They are not heat-controlled, just on all the time.
[quoted image]

That must nuke resale value, no? Also, what are the fans cooling? The PC is in the head. Wait, am I looking at an amp, sub, and PC power supply screwed to the back of the cab?? If so, why not a powered sub sitting on the floor, under the cab?

1 month later
#5308 1 year ago
Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

Can someone post a pic of where/how you installed the diode on the shaker? for some reason, I just can't picture in my mind how it's mounted.

Left side in pic

124e45442734ca94668605b41b47df3caf9b3b08.jpg124e45442734ca94668605b41b47df3caf9b3b08.jpg
1 month later
#5451 1 year ago
Quoted from Leaftail:

Has anyone found a good replacement for the blackstrip on the front of the ball catch? I'm thinking about gaff tape, as it is flat black and won't cause a glare. Glare is the one downside of adding a video amplifier.

I used electrical tape on mine, has been fine for years.

2 months later
#5520 1 year ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

In case anyone didn't get the email about the new translite. Just ordered mine!!
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product/revenge-from-mars-alternate-translite/
[quoted image]

I got the email, love the artwork, but it looks like it illuminates blueish green? Like the original better in that aspect.

#5522 1 year ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Pretty sure that is just because he's using one of those lighted frames and it may be on blue setting or even cool white could cause that. Regular tube in the game won't have that effect.

Ahh...I'll go stare at mine again and decide

#5525 1 year ago
Quoted from brian-allen:

Thanks! I can assure you that it doesn't look blue in real life. This is in an LED frame with white turned way up, and the blue hue is from the camera. It's very difficult to photograph something that is illuminated. If you're interested in trying it out, we'd always accept a return/refund if you weren't happy with it.

Thank you sir, BTW, your artwork skill is insane. I wish I had 1% of your skill.

1 week later
#5536 1 year ago
Quoted from Lithonion:

Pictures don't do Brian Allen's translite justice. My wife want's me to order another and have it framed. lol I told her we are good with the one, no wall space left for another framed art piece. If your on the fence about buying it, you won't be disappointed. First pic was to try to get how good the clear coat is on the print. You can see my hand over the translite. The other two are in the pin.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I ordered mine last night, love his artwork

2 weeks later
#5579 1 year ago

Love the new translite!

20221016_143855.jpg20221016_143855.jpg
#5583 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

I was on the fence... but I Really like the look of it here...
Dang it... there goes more cash!!

I was as well, mostly due to the blueish color on the site...it doesn't have that in person.

1 month later
#5690 1 year ago

I personally refuse to pay that for something that should be a few bucks, and I'll use once. I own the "proper tool" for the larger connectors (came free inside the head of a pin I bought ). A small flat head screwdriver works fine in this application.

#5695 1 year ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Except for an IDC punch down tool which is used EVERYWHERE on most modern machines... using it once seems unlikely.
Unless your the type of person who replaces IDC connectors with crimp-on connectors. No judgement; I do it.

I've used the size I own often, I've never needed the size tool needed for the six ball mod, so I'll stick to that deadly screwdriver

#5700 1 year ago
Quoted from Canuck_pinhead:

Working.
Used a cheaper option off Amazon.
Worked effortlessly.

Curious, which one? Maybe I'll add it to my collection as to avoid the, "Your not using the right tool!" Mafia...

2 months later
#5812 1 year ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

Joined the club, nice surprise that it had myPinballs saucers mod!
Just need someone to help me lift the backbox on then I can see what’s what and what upgrades I need to do
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Congrats! Lifting the head on to the cab is doable by yourself, I did mine (and I have three blown disc's, and had one back surgery).

5 months later
#6140 9 months ago
Quoted from Nickz4860:

After converting to an LCD I’m 100% happy with the results. I am planning on selling the crt monitor, and was wondering if anyone knows how much they’re worth in working condition. Thanks

Probably $75-$100. Easy to "rebuild" so not a high demand unless someone's tube is toast. I did a cap kit on mine and threw the tube on my rejuv a few years ago, has looked new ever since (with installed video amp).

3 months later
#6260 6 months ago
Quoted from GILV:

Thanks for the tip but this is my first recap job and will most probably be my last as well, so buying that tool won't be a good investement for me.
I hope the chassis will work well though, I'm a little nervous, I just ordered the 4 non polarized capacitors I was missing to finish the job and I will install it afterwards, should be next monday or tuesday.

I grabbed a B&K signal generator off ebay for $20, use a Chinese desolder station, have a nice digital Weller solder station. Have recapped hundreds of monitors, along with everything else hobby related. Cap kits are very easy to do, and therapeutic lol. Beer helps

1 week later
#6357 5 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

If you or a friend has a CRT rejuvenator, that's what I'd try next. You may not have to remove the monitor to do it. Can't recall how much clearance there is in there.

I have two, but the slow warmup may be a failing tube, or flyback.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 85.00
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Irishbastard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this?tu=Irishbastard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.