IMG_2811 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 14.04.07 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.36.47 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.21.09 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 135.
#4051 3 years ago

So I was going to be a beta tester for the new 6 ball expansion board but some things came up and I had to sell my rfm. So if anyone is interested I’m selling the board for 100$ shipped anywhere in the US. Pm me if interested.

Sold thank you

BB425670-B362-402D-BCA5-132F6B95900D (resized).jpegBB425670-B362-402D-BCA5-132F6B95900D (resized).jpeg

#4052 3 years ago
Quoted from Only68s:

So I was going to be a beta tester for the new 6 ball expansion board but some things came up and I had to sell my rfm. So if anyone is interested I’m selling the board for 100$ shipped anywhere in the US. Pm me if interested.
[quoted image]

I am a tester/early adopter and also got my kit this week. I installed it today and it was fairly simple but I have Lots of soldering experience and the correct tool for idc connectors.

If you lack the experience or tools to do this correctly then this beta version probably isn’t for you...

#4053 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I am a tester/early adopter and also got my kit this week. I installed it today and it was fairly simple but I have Lots of soldering experience and the correct tool for idc connectors.
If you lack the experience or tools to do this correctly then this beta version probably isn’t for you...

Hmm...This tool?

20200825_214828.jpg20200825_214828.jpg
#4054 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Hmm...This tool?[quoted image]

Yep!

And a decent soldering iron / desoldering tool or iron.. the flipper boards have solder where the led’s go.. so remove solder then install led’s.

#4055 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yep!
And a decent soldering iron / desoldering tool or iron.. the flipper boards have solder where the led’s go.. so remove solder then install led’s.

Hmm....These?

20200825_220322.jpg20200825_220322.jpg
#4056 3 years ago

Stop copying me!

D07E1899-C7B3-4193-9B58-72D95F314382 (resized).jpegD07E1899-C7B3-4193-9B58-72D95F314382 (resized).jpeg
#4057 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Stop copying me!
[quoted image]

Hahaha, that's funny. Honestly years ago I found the IDC tool in a pin I bought and had no clue what it was, tossed it in a draw. I used to use a small flathead screwdriver to just squash wires into IDC connectors. Then one day I looked at it and was like, Duh. It's come in handy ever since.

#4058 3 years ago

i like this IDC tool

mmit-156f_300x218 (resized).jpgmmit-156f_300x218 (resized).jpg
#4059 3 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

i like this IDC tool
[quoted image]

Nice!

#4060 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I'd say this kit is going to be at a medium level for install as there are some optos to install and some wires to put in connectors. Not difficult and i've made the kit as easy to upgrade as possible, but we are working with what we have to be honest.

For others wanting to use this kit going forward, If you don't have experience with these items seek help from a friend or pinball tech. Install is 20-30 mins tops.

Also i have 2 kits still avialable at the lower 'testing' price if anyone else wants in. You get the test v2.22 software download early to.

#4061 3 years ago
Quoted from zerbam:

i like this IDC tool
[quoted image]

the official pancon IDC tools are the best, however they're not cheap (about $80ea

#4062 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

haha. I missed the edit portion. it's all good

No worries. I am big enough to admit when I'm wrong! And small enough to hide behind a typo'd edit.

#4063 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Hmm...This tool?[quoted image]

NO!

Actually it needs to be the .100 version. I used that one(.156) and caused probs.. bad contact. Will have to redo both ends.

#4064 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

NO!
Actually it needs to be the .100 version. I used that one(.156) and caused probs.. bad contact. Will have to redo both ends.

D'oh!

#4065 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

NO!

Wonder if these work, day they are for .110?

20200826_185740.jpg20200826_185740.jpg
#4066 3 years ago

Just get one of these -simple . Right tool for the job . Molex part number 638133504
117A33BB-852A-4FD1-8663-76C5D1B33BA2 (resized).jpeg117A33BB-852A-4FD1-8663-76C5D1B33BA2 (resized).jpeg
30823106-3152-4E63-9113-65D9C3E7522B (resized).jpeg30823106-3152-4E63-9113-65D9C3E7522B (resized).jpeg

#4067 3 years ago

New to the hobby and recently got an RFM... looks like i got some catching up to do.

IMG_0708 (resized).JPGIMG_0708 (resized).JPG
#4068 3 years ago

what am I doing wrong?? Tried updating just like in this video:

Using my pinballs version 2.1, did everything right but couldn't find the files. Tried it with planetary version 1.5 and worked like a charm.

#4069 3 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

what am I doing wrong?? Tried updating just like in this video:
Using my pinballs version 2.1, did everything right but couldn't find the files. Tried it with planetary version 1.5 and worked like a charm.

This is a very old clunky way of updating the games as I have released a full new gui program for updating games now on modern computers

See here: https://mypinballs.com/software/pinball2000/software_updater.jsp

#4070 3 years ago

I used the method on this site to update my software from .1, then to 1.5 and then to 2.21.

https://brianpeek.com/pinball-2000-software-update-with-windows-7-x64/

#4071 3 years ago

I'm having a few issues with my RFM.

Randomly, when I turn it on, the sound will be either super high or all the way down. You can turn it down using the volume buttons, but if there is no sound you have to restart the machine because there is no turning it up. Previous owner told me it started happening after he added more RAM. The speakers are blown but I don't want to replace them until I resolve this issue.

2nd problem is it will randomly start a mission and launch the ball after you press the start button, but before you hit the launch button. It does it more often when you have a multiple players, but not always. I was advised to check the opto boards with my phone camera, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Wondering if this issue can be resolved by updating.

Lastly, I see a lot of mentions of versions 1.5 and 2.1, which I plan on upgrading to eventually, but I want to understand where it's at currently. My machine says it's running version 1.6. Is 1.5 a more recent version than 1.6? Sorry for the newby questions, I really consider myself lucky to have gotten RFM and cosmetically it's in great condition (LCD screen upgrade, play field protector)but I'd really like to work out the bugs.

IMG_0704 (resized).JPGIMG_0704 (resized).JPG
#4072 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohm:

Randomly, when I turn it on, the sound will be either super high or all the way down. You can turn it down using the volume buttons, but if there is no sound you have to restart the machine because there is no turning it up. Previous owner told me it started happening after he added more RAM

That doesn't sound like a RAM problem.
That sounds like there is an issue with the audio amp in the system. That said; I don't have any specific experience with the audio section on this machine.
The theory of an Audio Amp issue is further hinted at by "blown speakers".

I'd say it's time to crack open the manual(s) and start troubleshooting the Audio sub-section.
https://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Pinball_2000_Repair#Sound_problems
but not much there.

#4073 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohm:

I'm having a few issues with my RFM.
Randomly, when I turn it on, the sound will be either super high or all the way down. You can turn it down using the volume buttons, but if there is no sound you have to restart the machine because there is no turning it up. Previous owner told me it started happening after he added more RAM. The speakers are blown but I don't want to replace them until I resolve this issue.
2nd problem is it will randomly start a mission and launch the ball after you press the start button, but before you hit the launch button. It does it more often when you have a multiple players, but not always. I was advised to check the opto boards with my phone camera, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Wondering if this issue can be resolved by updating.
Lastly, I see a lot of mentions of versions 1.5 and 2.1, which I plan on upgrading to eventually, but I want to understand where it's at currently. My machine says it's running version 1.6. Is 1.5 a more recent version than 1.6? Sorry for the newby questions, I really consider myself lucky to have gotten RFM and cosmetically it's in great condition (LCD screen upgrade, play field protector)but I'd really like to work out the bugs.[quoted image]

The sound issue sound more like a prism card issue to me.

The game start issue I would check the launch button switch and diode. Cabling etc

As for software versions, the latest version of my update (as I type this) is v2.21. v2.1 was earlier on last year sometime. This is the problem with you tube vids from random people, the software level they use gets out of date fast and the update methods they use are out of date to! Always check my site for the latest info. https://myPinballs.com V2.22 will be released soon aswell.

V1.5 is very very old and was the last official version released by WMS in 1999, though v1.6 could also be classed as this to. The only changes (between 1.5 &1.6) are system ones.

If you upgrade to v2.21 you can forget about these old versions

#4074 3 years ago

v2.22 update notes currently stand as, This is not a final release yet.

Revenge from mars update notes

v2.22 RFM Update

System - Reverted to original v1.5 Sound File
Scene - Fixed an issue where the ball save was broken for scene endings. Where the ball drains and is not held by the up post as the scene end runs.
Hurry Up - Improved graphics interaction with scene manager, especially at end of scenes where a hurry up is still running.
Hurry up - Now gets stopped when the scene ends if its not been collected and is still running
Happy Hr - regular flippers are now restored if a multi-ball mode runs during this mode, pausing the happy hr mode
Happy Hr - Drunk flippers are resumed once any higher priority mode has finished (multi ball) modes. Possibly makes the games little more tricky, so player need to be alert!
Happy Hr - Added new graphics and speech calls to tell players about normal flippers if changing from drunk and vise versa
Attract - Fixed a few missing lamps from the std twinkle effect
Power Drain - New Feature! Inspired from Dialed In. During Martian Attack Multiball certain shots must be completed in time otherwise the big martian will attack your flippers for a short period!!
System - 6 ball trough now recognised once extra hardware installed
Midnight Madness - Updates to support multiple sizes of troughs
Capture Multiball - add a ball now upports multiple sizes of troughs

XINA 1.34
System - Added new additional baud speeds new updater software program
Hidden Images - Removed some old images to make more flash ram space for game code updates and allow original computer systems to still receive the latest code updates

#4075 3 years ago

Can someone tell where to adjust the horizontal hold? Recently shopped and moved the pin and my picture is now rolling. Original Ducksan monitor replaced with correct Wells Garner several years ago.

Thanks in advance.

#4076 3 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

The sound issue sound more like a prism card issue to me.
The game start issue I would check the launch button switch and diode. Cabling etc
As for software versions, the latest version of my update (as I type this) is v2.21. v2.1 was earlier on last year sometime. This is the problem with you tube vids from random people, the software level they use gets out of date fast and the update methods they use are out of date to! Always check my site for the latest info. https://myPinballs.com V2.22 will be released soon aswell.
V1.5 is very very old and was the last official version released by WMS in 1999, though v1.6 could also be classed as this to. The only changes (between 1.5 &1.6) are system ones.
If you upgrade to v2.21 you can forget about these old versions

So, look for problems on the circuit board below?

And a friend alerted me to an expansion that adds new missions and a 6-ball multi ball, is that what V2.22 is?

Thanks for your help and patience

prism card (resized).pngprism card (resized).png
#4077 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohm:

So, look for problems on the circuit board below?
And a friend alerted me to an expansion that adds new missions and a 6-ball multi ball, is that what V2.22 is?
Thanks for your help and patience
[quoted image]

See above for v2.22 update notes as they stand, and yes part of it is to support the new hardware board i created for adding 2 extra balls in the trough (6 ball game)

The board you pictured is the rom card. the prism card is the other half of the sandwich and contains the DCS sound hardware

#4078 3 years ago

For folks wondering about the 6-ball trough. I installed mine. Took maybe 30-45 mins including the soldering time - it's only 4 LEDs. You should have a decent soldering iron(w/ temp control) so as to not damage the opto boards when soldering the optos. Make sure you install them in the correct orientation. There is a flat side on the LEDs that has to align with the flat side of the mask on the board (the white printed text/symbols on the board).

The connectors are IDC type connectors so having the correct insertion tool (.100) will definitely help. I used the larger one (.156) and ended up with intermittent connection issues. Re-did them using the back of an exactor blade and although not perfect it's good enough and works ok. However if I wiggle the wires I get intermittent connection. I haven't had issues in game play though. I will eventually re-do the connectors most likely with regular (non-idc) connectors and pins.

I have to say that add-a-ball feature going to 6-balls during the various multiballs is a lot of fun!!

I have yet to try midnight madness but I did get to Mothership multiball and Attack Mars multiball. Once again, 6-ball multiball is FUN!!!

Folks (like me) that requested the drunk flipper mode to revert to normal when starting multiballs during Martian Happy Hour will get their wish in v2.22. I totally understand applejuice now when he said it would be confusing. It is.. There is no pause between the switching of the modes when reverting from multiball back to Martian Happy Hour. As you are playing and the second last ball drains, the flippers revert back to drunk (reversed) while you are playing that last ball. Freaky. But I still prefer that than trying to do Martian Multiball or regular multiball with reversed flippers lol.

The power drain feature is friggin awesome. I had some pinheads over last night and their opinion of RFM just sky-rocketed. They knew it as a shallow and easy game. They were blown away with the new features that applejuice has brought to the game. One of them wants to buy my game now lol. errrrr. no.

Thanks to applejuice for keeping the RFM community alive!!

#4079 3 years ago
Quoted from Bohm:

Go into switch test and test the switch in the shooter land and the ball trough optos.

@Applejuice:
Looking forward to the release

#4080 3 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

For folks wondering about the 6-ball trough. I installed mine. Took maybe 30-45 mins including the soldering time - it's only 4 LEDs. You should have a decent soldering iron(w/ temp control) so as to not damage the opto boards when soldering the optos. Make sure you install them in the correct orientation. There is a flat side on the LEDs that has to align with the flat side of the mask on the board (the white printed text/symbols on the board).
The connectors are IDC type connectors so having the correct insertion tool (.100) will definitely help. I used the larger one (.156) and ended up with intermittent connection issues. Re-did them using the back of an exactor blade and although not perfect it's good enough and works ok. However if I wiggle the wires I get intermittent connection. I haven't had issues in game play though. I will eventually re-do the connectors most likely with regular (non-idc) connectors and pins.
I have to say that add-a-ball feature going to 6-balls during the various multiballs is a lot of fun!!
I have yet to try midnight madness but I did get to Mothership multiball and Attack Mars multiball. Once again, 6-ball multiball is FUN!!!
Folks (like me) that requested the drunk flipper mode to revert to normal when starting multiballs during Martian Happy Hour will get their wish in v2.22. I totally understand applejuice now when he said it would be confusing. It is.. There is no pause between the switching of the modes when reverting from multiball back to Martian Happy Hour. As you are playing and the second last ball drains, the flippers revert back to drunk (reversed) while you are playing that last ball. Freaky. But I still prefer that than trying to do Martian Multiball or regular multiball with reversed flippers lol.
The power drain feature is friggin awesome. I had some pinheads over last night and their opinion of RFM just sky-rocketed. They knew it as a shallow and easy game. They were blown away with the new features that applejuice has brought to the game. One of them wants to buy my game now lol. errrrr. no.
Thanks to applejuice for keeping the RFM community alive!!

Great to hear you and your friends enjoyed the new power drain feature and they liked the changes from v2 onwards. It’s nice to know people appreciate the effort and that rfm is now more desirable

#4081 3 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Great to hear you and your friends enjoyed the new power drain feature and they liked the changes from v2 onwards. It’s nice to know people appreciate the effort and that rfm is now more desirable

Don’t you mean de$irable??
Lol

#4082 3 years ago

Will be releasing v1.0.3 of the updater software soon. A few more bugs fixed and some changes for pinbox use

#4083 3 years ago

Did anybody ever reproduce a set of insert decals? I have a few with bleeding edges, like the martian eyes between the flippers for example.

#4084 3 years ago

Just updated my original hardware to version 2.21. Thank you applejuice for keeping this game alive!

#4085 3 years ago
Quoted from Zimmer:

Just updated my original hardware to version 2.21. Thank you applejuice for keeping this game alive!

Thanks for the message

#4086 3 years ago

Hello Guys
Have a strange graphic glitch, after my RFM working for about 3 hours, seems affect all graphics in game too.

My machine has the original motherboard with 1.6v, recentely upgrade to 2.20 from Jim, machine worked flawless with the upgrade for a while.
Definely is the computer, now just need to know what attack first, reeseed prismcard, motherboard bad cap, weak PSU, ram memory ?
Have you guys saw something like that ?
Any suggestion will be much apreciated !
Obs: did a Rom test on RFM menu it gives checksum error for all mask roms, do you think it´s because the Jim version doesnt match with the original 1.6v ?
Thanks
Marcos

#4087 3 years ago

Pinbox has been successfully installed on an older PC i had leftover. Now I can take my Star Wars original computer out of the revenge cabinet and back into my Star Wars and have that running again. Next to do is remove the CRT monitor from the revenge cabinet and get the LCD monitor mounted and then get it all connected.

393ED22B-66B4-4E1E-91AC-6B5A9C7D6D02 (resized).jpeg393ED22B-66B4-4E1E-91AC-6B5A9C7D6D02 (resized).jpeg4924B16B-61A6-4B5B-805C-46598B14963F (resized).jpeg4924B16B-61A6-4B5B-805C-46598B14963F (resized).jpegD597367E-FE6E-4D84-AED5-78CCADF77B5E (resized).jpegD597367E-FE6E-4D84-AED5-78CCADF77B5E (resized).jpeg
#4088 3 years ago
Quoted from mandrade1:

Hello Guys
Have a strange graphic glitch, after my RFM working for about 3 hours, seems affect all graphics in game too.

I would start by replacing the heatsink/fan on the CPU.

#4089 3 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

I would start by replacing the heatsink/fan on the CPU.

Couldn't hurt to reseat the RAM chips as well. Make sure that CPU fan is working.

#4090 3 years ago
Quoted from mandrade1:

Hello Guys
My machine has the original motherboard with 1.6v, recentely upgrade to 2.20 from Jim, machine worked flawless with the upgrade for a while.
Definely is the computer, now just need to know what attack first, reeseed prismcard, motherboard bad cap, weak PSU, ram memory ?
Have you guys saw something like that ?
Any suggestion will be much apreciated !
Obs: did a Rom test on RFM menu it gives checksum error for all mask roms, do you think it´s because the Jim version doesnt match with the original 1.6v ?
Thanks
Marcos

Right then. Tech lesson time. The game update Is stored in the flash ram of the prism and overrides 2 roms for the original game code only. The other roms are graphics and sound which are always used as is. (The flash ram also has alittle space for extra graphics and sounds so the developers could add assets after the roms were imaged but this is in addition not replacing rom addresses)

If you have a checksum error for all roms then this is the cause of the graphics issue. I would try a remove and reseat of the roms and the card sandwich . Carefully

#4091 3 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

v2.22 update notes currently stand as, This is not a final release yet.
Revenge from mars update notes
v2.22 RFM Update
System - Reverted to original v1.5 Sound File
Scene - Fixed an issue where the ball save was broken for scene endings. Where the ball drains and is not held by the up post as the scene end runs.
Hurry Up - Improved graphics interaction with scene manager, especially at end of scenes where a hurry up is still running.
Hurry up - Now gets stopped when the scene ends if its not been collected and is still running
Happy Hr - regular flippers are now restored if a multi-ball mode runs during this mode, pausing the happy hr mode
Happy Hr - Drunk flippers are resumed once any higher priority mode has finished (multi ball) modes. Possibly makes the games little more tricky, so player need to be alert!
Happy Hr - Added new graphics and speech calls to tell players about normal flippers if changing from drunk and vise versa
Attract - Fixed a few missing lamps from the std twinkle effect
Power Drain - New Feature! Inspired from Dialed In. During Martian Attack Multiball certain shots must be completed in time otherwise the big martian will attack your flippers for a short period!!
System - 6 ball trough now recognised once extra hardware installed
Midnight Madness - Updates to support multiple sizes of troughs
Capture Multiball - add a ball now upports multiple sizes of troughs
XINA 1.34
System - Added new additional baud speeds new updater software program
Hidden Images - Removed some old images to make more flash ram space for game code updates and allow original computer systems to still receive the latest code updates

Can't wait for the power drain feature! I've been playing Dialed In a lot recently and I love it when the machine attacks you. Excellent work as always mate!

#4092 3 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Right then. Tech lesson time. The game update Is stored in the flash ram of the prism and overrides 2 roms for the original game code only. The other roms are graphics and sound which are always used as is. (The flash ram also has alittle space for extra graphics and sounds so the developers could add assets after the roms were imaged but this is in addition not replacing rom addresses)
If you have a checksum error for all roms then this is the cause of the graphics issue. I would try a remove and reseat of the roms and the card sandwich . Carefully

can the bios boot rom be updated on the card is that part of the flash overlay?

#4093 3 years ago

anyone move an rfm in an acura MDX? not sure if both pieces will fit and would be meeting seller in the middle so dont want to stuck

#4094 3 years ago

If anyone has a monitor issue, I had a great experience with Sharp Image Repair in Las Vegas (link below). It's a small business, but they have years of experience and reasonable prices. I'm not affiliated with the company, just a satisfied customer.

http://sharpimagerepair.com/

#4095 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

anyone move an rfm in an acura MDX? not sure if both pieces will fit and would be meeting seller in the middle so dont want to stuck

I'm betting you will have to take the head off... bring some tools (hex/Allen key sets especially, I don't remember the proper size).

There are three (I think) cables that connect the head to the board located in the cabinet proper. You will have to disconnect these to get the head off.

#4096 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I'm betting you will have to take the head off... bring some tools (hex/Allen key sets especially, I don't remember the proper size).
There are three (I think) cables that connect the head to the board located in the cabinet proper. You will have to disconnect these to get the head off.

Def taking head off. Just making sure both sections fit

#4097 3 years ago

I gotta say, an LCD monitor looks terrific. My CRT is showing its age and I needed to replace the bad original PC anyway. I need to find a cheap 20" LCD with true 4:3 ratio. I have a Dell 19", but it's slightly too small and the ratio is slightly different - 5:3 or 5:4?

My 2007 22" cheapo Walmart monitor is ok, but I'll need something with a better screen than that. But good for testing. Next I need to compare an LCD on my Star Wars that has a very nice CRT.

#4098 3 years ago

Anyone who has updated to 2.21 with NuCore using the Mypinballs.com updater, a question. When you use the new update software and select "Pinbox" there isn't an option for "usbserial." Are you using Hardware-Original to update? I've tried to connect with both USB-C to USB and USB-C/Serial with no luck. Thanks for any insight.

#4099 3 years ago
Quoted from PilotPinball:

Anyone who has updated to 2.21 with NuCore using the Mypinballs.com updater, a question. When you use the new update software and select "Pinbox" there isn't an option for "usbserial." Are you using Hardware-Original to update? I've tried to connect with both USB-C to USB and USB-C/Serial with no luck. Thanks for any insight.

You don't use serial leads with pinbox/nucore to update them as there isn't any support for it. The serial port com1 was never implemented. The new updater program that i wrote from scratch uses a completely different method to update these emulator system using ssh and secure copy. You have to use a network crossover lead. I have mentioned this before and the instructions sheet has been updated recently to.

#4100 3 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

network crossover lead.

I think most new nic's have auto crossover now days.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 85.00
7,500 (OBO)
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 82 of 135.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this/page/82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.