IMG_2811 (resized).JPG
IMG_2809 (resized).JPG
IMG_2810 (resized).JPG
IMG_2808 (resized).JPG
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 14.04.07 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.36.47 (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.21.09 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 135.
#3401 4 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

i should get a NULL MODEM cable next week, but what about this way :
install a HD in the P2000 computer, with an OS on it + the update software + code
connect a KB and /or a mouse
change boot startup sequence in the BIOS, start on the HD
launch the update from the HD
... !?

I've done it both ways....but damn is having and using a PUB card ever so easy and faster and less hassle...just some advice - own an RFM or SWEP1, own a PUB card....90 seconds of work and you are done...

#3402 4 years ago

Where can i find PUB cards?

#3403 4 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Hi all, new RFM owner!
I’ve got a wire that popped out of one of the connections in the back of the playfield, and I don’t have whatever piece crimps to the end. Can any one identify what I need from the pic?[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheap-tool-for-removing-molex-100-and-156-pins

#3404 4 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Hey guys - I'm back to making repro MRS' - I took some time to work on a different MRS for the Creech whirlpool and just switched back to making repro MRS'.....let me know if you are interested - I'm putting a list together!....

Interested! if you can send them to france in a cheap way..

#3405 4 years ago
Quoted from BobBilbao:

Interested! if you can send them to france in a cheap way..

I've sent quite a few to Europe....they are always $15 USD.......whether it's 1 or 4....

#3406 4 years ago

Hey applejuice here's 3 modes my wife and I thought would be fun.

Countdown: instead of time based, you get "x"amount of times to press the flipper buttons to get as many points as possible. So say 10 flips on each flipper. If you use up all 10 on the right flipper it's dead and then you use the remaining flips on the left flipper until thats dead or the ball drains, whichever comes first.

Sharpshooter Martian Pindarts: use your awesome light programming skills to have a target flash. You get a bullseye if you hit it. You lose points if you hit another target first. The further away the target is from your shot that you miss, the more points you lose. So you could have awards, like the Sharpe Shooter award if you get 3 bulls eyes in a row without missing. Have the targets randomly cycle and stop to keep it challenging. A ramp, then the next one is the side middle Martian in the right bank of Martian targets, etc. You could even use the action buttons, the player "catches" the ball on their flipper and presses the action button to start and stop the cycling once they are ready. (Adds like a fun skill shot challenge stopping the light where you would ideally like it based on which flipper you have the ball stopped on!).

Martian Hangman/wheel of fortune: The game hangman/wheel of fortune, you guess a letter to the word every time you got up the ramp (it holds the ball while you make your guess). You drain the ball player 2 gets to try to solve the word (using the high score initial entry to save on the memory usage).

Added over 4 years ago:

For hangman it would be the center ramp you aim for.

#3407 4 years ago

Also interested in using a pub card for the update..are any available out there? Would love to "rent" one and would be great if it was preloaded!!

#3408 4 years ago
Quoted from Tjohejsan:

Where can i find PUB cards?

Quoted from msj2222:

Also interested in using a pub card for the update..are any available out there? Would love to "rent" one and would be great if it was preloaded!!

I have some PUB cards left.

#3409 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

The more you know...
https://i1.pinside.com/7/ef/7efe1012c1cf8b2250aa3013dc081029b3ac53b7/resized/740/7efe1012c1cf8b2250aa3013dc081029b3ac53b7.jpg
That's a reference picture for the uninitiated. That being said, I am definitely interested in getting a backup set of these.

Thanks for the pic!

Do you know what areas these are for? I can't tell from the underside. I wonder if some of my MRSes are bad and this is why I get inconsistent results on ball detection in some lanes.

#3410 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I am interested.
Are the card loaded with latest update?
Or how do i load it?

#3411 4 years ago

I have a PUB card with a past version of the RFM software update. Can I reprogram the PUB? If so, does anyone know where a tutorial is? I've searched Google with no luck other than a German YouTube video that I can't understand.

#3412 4 years ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I would be interested, can you pm me info please

#3413 4 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Nope, not a post error - you can look a few threads back in this forum to read more about the MRS'....our RFM's contain 3 unobtanium switches known as magnetic reed switches (MRS) - earlier this year I reproduced them to make them available to owners of pins that had them such as RFM....CV, CC, SWEP1, NBAFB, SC & NGG....as well as I had made a custom MRS to fit on the Creech whirlpool - this eliminates the Cherry switch on the bowl to allow for a contactless motion in the whirpool (i.e. more spins!)....so I'm back to making a new batch of common MRS' (not to be confused with the custom Creech one) in the event someone with an RFM needs one!

how do I get in on this? I’ll buy 6.

#3414 4 years ago

Got my first RFM, and have been looking up what I need to do, including looking at the game code updates ... anyone else running v0.1??? Hahaha

8EC8E9E5-82F4-451B-AE62-69C8990470BB (resized).jpeg8EC8E9E5-82F4-451B-AE62-69C8990470BB (resized).jpeg
#3415 4 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

anyone else running v0.1

Yeah... umm. no. Thankfully; I was running 1.5 prior to applejuice 's awesome update. I actually need to DL and install his Halloween update.

#3416 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

A question to RFM owners. Any more 'party mode' flipper options that people would like to see?

IDK if you're still taking requests... nor how "easy" it'd be...

But how about a two person "team" contest?
Where one person operates the left … and the other operates the right. at the same time. up to 4 "teams". Keep a high score table for "Team play". That could be one fun arse party game IMHO.

#3417 4 years ago

I did the update yesterday. I've seen the party option but did not get how to activate them .

About party, i would be happy for a special mode called racing.
Like a timer starts and you have to shoot flashlights appearing, one after the other. It counts the number of gates that you would do in a specific time, like 60sec or 120 sec, unlimited balls. Then next player with the same sequence to shoot.
That would be great as all players would play the same time, avoiding the 'your turn last 40min, mine 40 sec' effect.

#3418 4 years ago

Could someone post pics of their harness and couplers for the shaker motor? I am having trouble getting mine to work and I used the recommended setup from mypinballs and even separately tried using the included Stern board (I have the Stern rev b shaker motor). I enabled the shaker in the settings and I just get no output onto the shaker. Hooking up 12v directly to the shaker from a power supply gets it to move, so I'm having trouble figuring out how to diagnose what to do. Thanks.

#3419 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Could someone post pics of their harness and couplers for the shaker motor? I am having trouble getting mine to work and I used the recommended setup from mypinballs and even separately tried using the included Stern board (I have the Stern rev b shaker motor). I enabled the shaker in the settings and I just get no output onto the shaker. Hooking up 12v directly to the shaker from a power supply gets it to move, so I'm having trouble figuring out how to diagnose what to do. Thanks.

Check your fuse. The output of the driver board may not have a protection diode which can cause the fuse to blow immediately.

The install instructions have been updated to include the installation of the diode.

#3420 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Check your fuse. The output of the driver board may not have a protection diode which can cause the fuse to blow immediately.
The install instructions have been updated to include the installation of the diode.

Hmm, I checked all the fuses and there were no problems with any of them either in the fuse test or by directly testing continuity across them. I also just installed a knocker and I can't get that to work either. I should only have to enable the knocker and shaker in the system adjustments and wire them up correctly, or am I missing something else? I am attaching photos of my current setup for the shaker motor harness using the stern board. Greatly appreciate any feedback.

IMG_20191210_185238 (resized).jpgIMG_20191210_185238 (resized).jpgIMG_20191210_185326 (resized).jpgIMG_20191210_185326 (resized).jpg
#3421 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Hmm, I checked all the fuses and there were no problems with any of them either in the fuse test or by directly testing continuity across them. I also just installed a knocker and I can't get that to work either. I should only have to enable the knocker and shaker in the system adjustments and wire them up correctly, or am I missing something else? I am attaching photos of my current setup for the shaker motor harness using the stern board. Greatly appreciate any feedback.[quoted image][quoted image]

Here's an updated photo that includes the knocker. I've tried just about every arrangement to get the shaker or knocker to fire, but nothing seems to work. I checked continuity on the pin2k driver board for where the orange yellow brown and blue wires connect and they all seem to be connected to the board just fine. I'm not sure what I'm missing here, it's kind of driving me crazy lol. I cannot get them to fire either while testing with the coin door closed or while playing. The only time I can get them to fire is when I directly hook up a 12-volt power supply. It seems like the software is not outputting the signal for whatever reason. Even when I hook up a DMM to the ports directly on the board I can't seem to get good voltage readings off of them. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

IMG_20191210_213434 (resized).jpgIMG_20191210_213434 (resized).jpg
#3423 4 years ago

Have you guys seen these?

rfm (resized).jpgrfm (resized).jpg

#3424 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Here's an updated photo that includes the knocker. I've tried just about every arrangement to get the shaker or knocker to fire, but nothing seems to work. I checked continuity on the pin2k driver board for where the orange yellow brown and blue wires connect and they all seem to be connected to the board just fine. I'm not sure what I'm missing here, it's kind of driving me crazy lol. I cannot get them to fire either while testing with the coin door closed or while playing. The only time I can get them to fire is when I directly hook up a 12-volt power supply. It seems like the software is not outputting the signal for whatever reason. Even when I hook up a DMM to the ports directly on the board I can't seem to get good voltage readings off of them. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.[quoted image]

It could be a few things... It seems odd that both knocker and shaker are out... that leads me to believe its a connector problem... but everything should be checked just the same.

First re-seat the knocker/shaker harness on the power driver board.

1. Check Voltages (the game wouldn't work right if this was the case as other things would be off as well, but you should check)
- Use your DVOM and check Test Point TP5, it should be 12V. If its not... this is likely your issue for the shaker.
- Use your DVOM and check both sides of F101.. you should see 50-ish VDC if its not... this likely the issue for your knocker.

2. Cold solder joint on J101? (9 pin connector that the brown and yellow wire are connected to).
- Unplug the shaker/knocker power connector from the PCB.
- Use your DVOM and check the socket where yellow and brown connect (pins 9 and 1). It should always have 12VDC and 50-ish VDC respectively. If you get nothing here then its likely a physical problem with the connection to the PCB. You should remove your PCB and inspect the back side for cold solder joints along the connector. Re-flow if necessary.
- If the previous step checked out... plug the shaker/knocker power connector back into the PCB.
- Use your DVOM and check the yellow and brown on that harness when it is connected into the driver board. Again, it should always have 12VDC and 50-ish VDC respectively. If you get nothing here then its likely a physical problem with the connection to the PCB connector. Could possibly be the harness but I doubt it... we'll check that later.
- To be complete, check the same two pins on the adjacent connector J102? (they are the same pinout)... they should also have the same output voltages.
- If you get voltage on the adjacent connector you can try swapping them (other crap may not work on your playfield if its a problem with the connector) to get your motor and knocker to fire.

3. Cold solder joint on J111. The driver syncs the current to turn on the motor and solenoid through this connector.
- Swap J111 and J110, if the connector is bad the other things on your playfield may not work... but the motor and knocker should.
- If you can get it to work after you swap the connector, you should remove your PCB and inspect the back side for cold solder joints along the connector. Re-flow if necessary.

4. Faulty drivers (I would suspect that one could be bad... but both of them being bad seems odd to me... but who knows).
- Knocker driver Q44
- Shaker driver Q45

5. Faulty harness (unlikely)
- Remove the harness.
- Inspect all the pins and socket contacts, make sure they are not deformed.
- Use your DVOM to ring out the connections for each wire... make sure there is continuity
- There could also be an issue with the pins and sockets not making good contact to the power driver PCB. I've seen this happen on occasion with new pins and old sockets as they are out of tolerance (using less and cheaper material now). Sometimes this can be fixed (with the power off) by physically compressing the socket connector on the PCB a bit with a small screwdriver... be careful not to distort it too much.

#3425 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

It could be a few things... It seems odd that both knocker and shaker are out... that leads me to believe its a connector problem... but everything should be checked just the same.
First re-seat the knocker/shaker harness on the power driver board.
1. Check Voltages (the game wouldn't work right if this was the case as other things would be off as well, but you should check)
- Use your DVOM and check Test Point TP5, it should be 12V. If its not... this is likely your issue for the shaker.
- Use your DVOM and check both sides of F101.. you should see 50-ish VDC if its not... this likely the issue for your knocker.
2. Cold solder joint on J101? (9 pin connector that the brown and yellow wire are connected to).
- Unplug the shaker/knocker power connector from the PCB.
- Use your DVOM and check the socket where yellow and brown connect (pins 9 and 1). It should always have 12VDC and 50-ish VDC respectively. If you get nothing here then its likely a physical problem with the connection to the PCB. You should remove your PCB and inspect the back side for cold solder joints along the connector. Re-flow if necessary.
- If the previous step checked out... plug the shaker/knocker power connector back into the PCB.
- Use your DVOM and check the yellow and brown on that harness when it is connected into the driver board. Again, it should always have 12VDC and 50-ish VDC respectively. If you get nothing here then its likely a physical problem with the connection to the PCB connector. Could possibly be the harness but I doubt it... we'll check that later.
- To be complete, check the same two pins on the adjacent connector J102? (they are the same pinout)... they should also have the same output voltages.
- If you get voltage on the adjacent connector you can try swapping them (other crap may not work on your playfield if its a problem with the connector) to get your motor and knocker to fire.
3. Cold solder joint on J111. The driver syncs the current to turn on the motor and solenoid through this connector.
- Swap J111 and J110, if the connector is bad the other things on your playfield may not work... but the motor and knocker should.
- If you can get it to work after you swap the connector, you should remove your PCB and inspect the back side for cold solder joints along the connector. Re-flow if necessary.
4. Faulty drivers (I would suspect that one could be bad... but both of them being bad seems odd to me... but who knows).
- Knocker driver Q44
- Shaker driver Q45
5. Faulty harness (unlikely)
- Remove the harness.
- Inspect all the pins and socket contacts, make sure they are not deformed.
- Use your DVOM to ring out the connections for each wire... make sure there is continuity
- There could also be an issue with the pins and sockets not making good contact to the power driver PCB. I've seen this happen on occasion with new pins and old sockets as they are out of tolerance (using less and cheaper material now). Sometimes this can be fixed (with the power off) by physically compressing the socket connector on the PCB a bit with a small screwdriver... be careful not to distort it too much.

Holy crap thank you for the very detailed response! I started with what Zitt suggested and I tested all the transistors and they all checked good with two exceptions (see picture). Do you guys happen to know the part numbers for these transistors lol?
IMG_20191211_084250 (resized).jpgIMG_20191211_084250 (resized).jpg

Edit: to be clear, these two transistors (the exact ones needed for the shaker and knocker) were depopulated on my board. Why? I have no idea. But "there's yer problem"

#3426 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Holy crap thank you for the very detailed response! I started with what Zitt suggested and I tested all the transistors and they all checked good with two exceptions (see picture). Do you guys happen to know the part numbers for these transistors lol?[quoted image]

It should be written on the body of the part.

FET 20N10L (IRL540)

#3427 4 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

[quoted image]

Neat. Would like to see a photo of them installed.

#3428 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

It should be written on the body of the part.
FET 20N10L (IRL540)

Thank you so much Ricochet! I'll get these ordered and back on soon enough.

#3429 4 years ago
Quoted from mastercello:

Exactly! It is able to display the native Pin2000 VGA resolution - i just did enable 4:3 aspect ratio on the Dell and it fits also perfect inside the head box.

Just tried my (U2410) it works perfect only problem i have is i cannot find where to change to 4:3?

#3430 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Thank you so much Ricochet! I'll get these ordered and back on soon enough.

Cool! I’m surprised these were both popped. Do you think something was shorted during all of this ?

#3431 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Cool! I’m surprised these were both popped. Do you think something was shorted during all of this ?

I hope not. None of the fuses have blown and it passes the smoke test. But until I get the parts in I'll turn off the shaker and knocker and unplug them to be safe.

#3432 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Holy crap thank you for the very detailed response! I started with what Zitt suggested and I tested all the transistors and they all checked good with two exceptions (see picture). Do you guys happen to know the part numbers for these transistors lol?
[quoted image]
Edit: to be clear, these two transistors (the exact ones needed for the shaker and knocker) were depopulated on my board. Why? I have no idea. But "there's yer problem"

Jeeez, missing transistors are certainly going to cause a problem.

My guess would be these transistors were ‘borrowed’ by an operator as originally they were not used so could be used to fix another fault to keep the game earning

Probably not that uncommon

#3433 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I hope not. None of the fuses have blown and it passes the smoke test. But until I get the parts in I'll turn off the shaker and knocker and unplug them to be safe.

Ahh they were missing !!! I thought you took them out because you said they were bad??? Yeah missing parts will be a problem LOL!!!

#3434 4 years ago
Quoted from Ricochet:

Ahh they were missing !!! I thought you took them out because you said they were bad??? Yeah missing parts will be a problem LOL!!!

Yes they were missing! When I finally figured that out I was so happy to finally track down the issue. Then I began swearing at the person who caused me this wild goose chase.

I was able to order some from Amazon so thanks again for the part numbers!

#3435 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Yes they were missing! When I finally figured that out I was so happy to finally track down the issue.

ZOMG; I was right?!
Theehehhehhehe
Glad you got a lead on the problem.

#3436 4 years ago

This thread has really helped me get up to speed on getting my RFM in the best possible state.
As thanks, I present my LED monitor setup.

My RFM did not come with a CRT, but it did come with this crappy little 19" flat panel Dell monitor.
It was definitely not bright enough and it did not look good at all.
I immediately replaced it with a 22" Dell (SE2216H) that was on Amazon for $90.

This monitor is nice because:
1. It spans the opening of the RFM CRT hole by some margin on the left and right sides.
2. Its brightness and contrast are pretty darn good, especially for the price.
3. It will line up the the virtual images on the field very nicely.
4. It has options to set the horizontal width and offset.

I created my own mounting system for less than $10 by using conduit clamps and old coil stops.
There is a conduit clamp at the top middle and bottom middle.
There are two coil stops at the two bottom corners.
The empty space around the monitor is covered with black poster paper and tape to hold that down.
I will say that mounting the monitor as high up in the hole as possible helps you to not have to crouch to see the image.
IMG_20191207_202832 (resized).jpgIMG_20191207_202832 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191215_103742 (resized).jpgIMG_20191215_103742 (resized).jpg

You still need the CGA/VGA converter (http://lockwhenlit.com/products.htm) to use this monitor.
Mine was already installed so I cannot say how complicated it is to put together.
However, I will say that you should make sure the dials (labelled RP1, RP2, and RP3) on it are cranked all the way up!
This will maximize the brightness of your display.
Mine originally were not, and I only figured it out since my dad had been on another RFM the day before and said mine was not so bright.
If you cannot see the purple space and colors in the bonus screen, that is a good sign that you need to modify your screen settings.
IMG_20191209_152801 (resized).jpgIMG_20191209_152801 (resized).jpg

I also invested in a scan-line generator (Walfront Screen Scan line Generator) to give that old-school look and feel.
It was only about $20 on Amazon, and though completely unnecessary it is cool.
IMG_20191215_103802 (resized).jpgIMG_20191215_103802 (resized).jpg

You can also see a giant black knob in the above picture.
This is for a LED light I installed in placed of the tube-light.
It is powered by connection to 12V in a molex connector inside the PC (I had to snip the power adapter the lights came with).
I got this since I did not want the bright lights on the back-glass to cause so much glare on the play-field and the knob lets me fine tune it.

The final product?
IMG_20191215_103629 (resized).jpgIMG_20191215_103629 (resized).jpg

#3437 4 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

[quoted image]

These look awesome!
Their Facebook page shows a video of them fyi.
Just ordered them!
https://m.facebook.com/RetroRefurbsUK/videos/2460030384090903/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FRetroRefurbsUK%2F&_rdr

#3438 4 years ago

Shameless plug to ask for donations to the software cause, if you like what i've done with RFM. 3 new releases in the last year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

https://mypinballs.com and click on the donate button

Thanks

#3439 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Shameless plug to ask for donations to the software cause, if you like what i've done with RFM. 3 new releases in the last year.
Thanks

Done

#3440 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Thanks

Done!

#3441 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Thanks

Done! Jim gave new life to a wonderful pin

#3442 4 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

[quoted image]

I bet someone did what I have done in the past. If you have a transistor die on a game out in the field and don't have a spare one on you, look in the manual to see if there are any transistors on the board that aren't being used that game. Remove the unused transistor and replace your bad one.

#3443 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Thanks

Done!
Please keep your great work going!!!

cheers

#3444 4 years ago

Was wondering if any of the RFM owners have had any issues with raised inserts on their playfield, in particular the larger inserts down the center of the playfield for "Saucer" and "attack from Mars" One of mine is raised to the point that it will catch a fingernail across one edge and was looking for ideas on how to fix. I have seen the deep throat C-Clamp method and have also read that people have used a hair dryer or heat gun to heat from the back side of the insert to push back down and then glue back in place once they get it to where they want it. Just looking for ideas of what others have done that may or may not work.

#3445 4 years ago

What is the most recent code for the game? I’m picking up one that has 2.1 on it but I thought there was a 2.2 out but I’m not finding it anywhere. If there is a 2.2 out, what’s the differences from 2.1?

#3446 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

What is the most recent code for the game? I’m picking up one that has 2.1 on it but I thought there was a 2.2 out but I’m not finding it anywhere. If there is a 2.2 out, what’s the differences from 2.1?

Here is the update log:
https://www.mypinballs.com/software/rfm/code_updates.jsp

#3447 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Just go to my site - https://myPinballs.com

And please donate if you use the software

As I said via pm the latest version is v2.2 released on 31st October this year

#3448 4 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Just go to my site - https://myPinballs.com
And please donate if you use the software
As I said via pm the latest version is v2.2 released on 31st October this year

As I've posted before - please support Jim's efforts - he took a pin that you could easily get <$3K and, from my perspective, altered the code such that you'll see RFM's going for $4K......the simply superior v2.2 code and added features like 'true' knocker and shaker motor are amazing.

#3449 4 years ago
Quoted from johnstewart:

Neat. Would like to see a photo of them installed.

#3450 4 years ago

some fresh news...

our RFM working in 2.20 (with original CPU+CRT) ... tanx again Jim
and my son just build a NUCORE reserve system in case of probs...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

7,500 (OBO)
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

There are 6,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 135.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-hillary-come-here-you-gotta-see-this/page/69?hl=harig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.