Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tamoore
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

OMG i just love my newley purchased rfm, fun game all the way...
So underrated and still very cheap.
Well when i complete all modes it starts from all over again, is there no final/wizard mode?
Today i saw mothership multiball and then a mega mothership multiball, pretty awsome, but i really hope there is a final mode also.
I have not completed all modes flawless doo i maby have to doo that to reach to final mode?

Question nr 2. Also just got swep1, love it, the extra buttons at the flippers is used for fireing lazers, pretty awsome usage of the buttons, WHAT do i use them for in rfm? Other then when selecting mode in the beginning.

Sorry for all amature questions, i am new on pin2k world, and absoutley love it

#2 11 years ago

You have to collect all the saucer lights by completing perfect modes to start "attack mars"

The secondary buttons are used in the final battle and in some of the modes.

#3 11 years ago

You use the secondary buttons to aim on several modes such as Martian Bowling during the mystery round.

Haven't gotten to the final battle, so I'm not sure how they are used there.

#4 11 years ago

Saucer lights can also be collected by performing well during the multiballs that happen after every three modes, and as a scoop award, so you don't have to be perfect, just close enough that you can plug your gaps with the bonus saucer lights.

The secondary buttons are used to change channels in TV mode, and the way they are used in the wizard mode will be pretty obvious -- there are crosshairs that need to be lined up with targets.

#5 11 years ago

Allright thanks for answers.
I still think the bottons are used more awsomeley on episode 1

#6 11 years ago

I agree the first time I played SWEP1 I was like ahhhh secondary buttons - thank god they finally got used.

#7 11 years ago

Really dont understand the hate for star wars. I mean just turn up da volume and its a blast.
Sound is just awsome on this pin. But offcourse it helps beeing a sw fanboy

#8 11 years ago

It can be tough running a flawless game on RFM, especially on a Medium/Hard setting. I too ran the game today and I fulfilled all 9 modes and 3 Multiball Modes and I still had to complete a 10th mode before I had the opportunity to get a shot at Attacking Mars. I personally feel that the AM wizard mode is just too short.

#9 11 years ago

I lit all saucer lights yesterday, and was on the last bonus wave multiball when I drained my last ball...

I assume I would have had to complete that multiball to start the Attack Mars mode?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

7,500 (OBO)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-final-mode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.