Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170422_125052 (resized).jpg
20170422_124937 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

I'm gonna buy one and was wondering if other local RFM owners would like one too. I will be ordering and paying for them so I would need 1/2 down and the balance on pick up at my place in St Paul. These will ship to me flat so postage will probably be expensive so by buying as a group we will save some good money on shipping. PPS said they will have them on their site as of Monday of next week for sale. PM me if your interested in getting in on this.

Thanks,

Paul

#2 7 years ago

I think the most they'll ship in one package is three. At least that's how it was when I purchased my other three 3D translites from them.

#3 7 years ago

Yes, we can reasonably fit 3x translites (any RFM, Wh2O, FT, TOM, MM ... and futures) in one box.

Rick

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Yes, we can reasonably fit 3x translites (any RFM, Wh2O, FT, TOM, MM ... and futures) in one box.
Rick

Thanks for the info Toucan & Rick. I have 3 right now, so I'm just checking if there's more.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPM-3D-RFM-TRANSLITE
they are up now ... check the promo video if you haven't seen it before ...
» YouTube video

Hey Mike, the trim you have for an extra $11 does that include a lift trim piece?

#8 7 years ago

Already ordered

#10 7 years ago

The trim includes all 4 pieces - albeit longer and need to be trimmed down for Pinball 2000 ...

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Looks like you'll be the first.

It arrived yesterday

#13 7 years ago

It's a lot brighter than the old one which I like.colors are very vibrant,pictures are pretty clear with a little bluring in the background buildings and the lady in the dress but if youre familiar with lenticular pictures you would understand this happens.it has a little bit of shifting when you move side to side but the depth of the layers is amazing.I'll try to post a pic of them together.

#14 7 years ago

Can't get a good pic without glare right now and you defiantly can't see the depth but that rat being abducted is 9-10 layers back.

20170422_124937 (resized).jpg20170422_124937 (resized).jpg

20170422_125052 (resized).jpg20170422_125052 (resized).jpg

#15 7 years ago

I've bought one from Pinball Dreams in Germany, whom I believe are the manufacturers of the 3D translites.

5 years later
#16 1 year ago

I can no longer find this product for purchase anywhere.

Is it on backorder or just no longer being made?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rfm-3d-tl-group-buy-minneapolisst-paul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.