002-624.JPG
001-355.JPG
012-626.JPG
003-867.JPG
010-889.JPG
006-94.JPG
image-76.jpg
image-427.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

No. Shipping would be extra.

Excellent work as always Bryan! It is great to see innovation and improvement be incorporated into restoration. Would the shipping include a personal visit from Mr. Kelly?

Brad

#51 10 years ago

I appreciate the cheese pump offer Bryan! I need to meet up with you and Ross as well, I saw his picture in there somewhere... It was more than a decade ago that I bought his HUO SWE1, time waits for no one!

Brad

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Buy two and I might even let you touch it.

And pics?

Brad

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Hey Bryan.
You suck

Jay, let me know if you want to come by and visit my garage again one of these days...

Brad

#100 10 years ago

Jay, you have been PM'ed!

Brad

1 month later
#180 9 years ago

I know it gets mentioned from time to time, but depending on the production date of a machine there have always been variables in regards to cabinet color and application. You had specific differences such as with Indianapolis 500, there were the solid-red cabinets with darker playfields and the gradation color cabinets with lighter playfields. You had Road Show with silkscreened heads and those with decals. And others just depending on how the colors looked during application prior to machines being built, if there was an white layer beneath, if it was a recycled cabinet from another game, etc. There has always been some variance so that is something I think should be taken into consideration. I think Bryan's cabinet looked great and would love to see it as an available option.

Brad

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/revolutionary-new-fish-tales-cabinet-at-mgc?tu=jellikit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.