1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 293 posts
  • 125 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by twinmice
  • Topic is favorited by 76 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 66 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

ij.gif
    4298754C-5E23-4ED6-8173-D1DBCEC8F91B.gif
    tmm.gif
    AD715A98-4F1D-425D-A693-30E58B19D4D9.gif
    image (resized).png
    IMG_1590 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1589 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1588 (resized).PNG
    46C5A74C-C25E-4B9D-833C-C91CBF0E3CB7 (resized).jpeg
    7750271A-DB80-45E7-B25E-329A4351CB74 (resized).jpeg
    B8DCA6E2-7277-44CE-8495-8B756A16BB6E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0662 (resized).PNG
    DSC_5872edit1 (resized).jpg
    DSC_5809edit1 (resized).jpg
    DSC_5799edit1 (resized).jpg
    DSC_5795edit1 (resized).jpg

There are 293 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 66 days ago

Any news on IJ availability?

#252 65 days ago

Help from anyone...

Am I in / on the wrong Mircoplayfields / Highclasspinball website, to locate and purchase Taxi Rad-Cals?

There are only 9 Rad-Cals here. If you go to the home page, search Taxi, the only 2 things that come up are 2 different playfields (Lola & Marilyn).

Here's the link: https://mircoplayfields.com/en/c/rad-cals-cabinet-art

Let me know.
    Thank You!
    Kerry

#253 65 days ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Help from anyone...
    Am I in / on the wrong Mircoplayfields / Highclasspinball website, to locate and purchase Taxi Rad-Cals?
    There are only 9 playfields here. If you go to the home page, search Taxi, the only 2 things that come up are 2 different playfileds (Lola & Marilyn).
    Here's the link: https://mircoplayfields.com/en/c/rad-cals-cabinet-art
    Let me know.
    Thank You!
    Kerry

I am having a hard time buying these as well..you are on the correct site, not updated...

#254 65 days ago

My apologies, I will list them shortly. They are not in the store yet.

Please do note that the shown price includes German vat of 19 percent. This will be taken off once you login with out of EU shipping address.

I'm currently working on ij cabinet art. Should be ready in 2 weeks... first playfields are finished and will be available as soon as some stock is ready...

Regards,
    Mirco

#255 65 days ago

All missing titles are now listed at mircoplayfields.com

I will add new titles as they become available, next ones will be IJ and BC.

Regards,
    Mirco

#256 64 days ago

i ordered a addams family set. doing a full restore. I've never seen them in person but I've heard good things and am excited to try them. Done over 20 games with conventional ones. As everyone knows it's all about the prep.

#257 64 days ago

Any update on getting RadCals for Getaway?

1 week later
    #258 56 days ago

So I did get my rad cals, for Taxi. I am currently prepping my cabinet, and making repairs, etc. There is not a lot of info out there on installation, I was curious what you cut this material with, i saw a dremel or a drill bit or scissors, does anyone have a special tool for that? I will make a youtube install video for posterity.
    -One other thing I noticed, the taxi rad cals are cabinet height, so you cant put them on without taking off the rails, drilling button holes, etc, I prefer this actually but wanted to mention that.

#259 55 days ago

Yes all System 11 radcals go under the siderails, all wpc X radcals end below the siderails. On system 11 the front corner would not look nice without the art going to the top and if I cut the area off we would have a sharp spot...

Regards,
    Mirco

#260 55 days ago

Do we need to preorder IJ decals or will they be available for purchase when ready?

#261 55 days ago

Also would love IJ decals. Following along to jump on the order...

#262 55 days ago

Ij Cabinet art is almost ready to print. I will supply preorders first and post them as available as soon as all preordered are shipped.

Yes, I will run regular decals as well.

At this time I have no pricing yet.

There will also be a glitter version of the playfield.

Regards,
    Mirco

#263 55 days ago
    Quoted from ZEN:

So I did get my rad cals, for Taxi. I am currently prepping my cabinet, and making repairs, etc. There is not a lot of info out there on installation, I was curious what you cut this material with, i saw a dremel or a drill bit or scissors, does anyone have a special tool for that? I will make a youtube install video for posterity.
    -One other thing I noticed, the taxi rad cals are cabinet height, so you cant put them on without taking off the rails, drilling button holes, etc, I prefer this actually but wanted to mention that.

Most recommendations I've seen are to use a soft plastic straight edge and a VERY shark X-acto knife. Keep the blade clear of adhesive and replace it if it gives you any sort of resistance when cutting

#264 55 days ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Ij Cabinet art is almost ready to print. I will supply preorders first and post them as available as soon as all preordered are shipped.
    Yes, I will run regular decals as well.
    At this time I have no pricing yet.
    There will also be a glitter version of the playfield.
    Regards,
    Mirco

How do we get on the pre-order list for IJ radcals?

#265 55 days ago

How about Twilight Zone?

#266 55 days ago

Please email me to mircoplayfields et gmail.com

I will get into tz in the next months...

Regards,
    Mirco

#267 54 days ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

Please email me to mircoplayfields et gmail.com
    I will get into tz in the next months...
    Regards,
    Mirco

Thank you I will buy the rad cals for Tz the second they are released

#268 48 days ago

When will we see the Creature from the Black Lagoon Rad Cals and plastics? I would like to buy the whole set.

#269 47 days ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

Any update on getting RadCals for Getaway?

+1 for Getaway Babee!!!!!!!
    The decals on his title are always faded

#270 45 days ago

So far I have not enough demand for cftbl, maybe everybody who is interested can let me know so that we can make it happen...

Regards,
    Mirco

#271 45 days ago

Creature please!

#272 45 days ago

+1 for Doctor Who.

#273 45 days ago

Dr Who and I500 Please!

#274 45 days ago

Creature please!!!!

#275 45 days ago

Also interested in IJ rad cals.

#276 40 days ago

So I bought some Rad Cal's for my taxi. There were really no proper how tos, other than peel em off and stickem!! I am usually more thorough than that and wanted more.

I went ahead and started filming several parts of prep and installation. It has been a process, and I have learned a lot. Here is a link to part 1.. noting that on my YouTube channel are the other parts, Should be just a few more as I am close to being done

This is a cool product, but to look good, you probably need do some prep... To some degree.. my 2c

#277 40 days ago

ZEN... Thanks for vid of Taxi Prep. I'm anxious for your next chapter.

I'm also redoing my Taxi. I've been in touch with Mirco for purchase of Taxi & Indian Jones RadCals. I'm waiting on IJ, so he can send them all together in same shipment.

Kerry

#278 40 days ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

ZEN... Thanks for vid of Taxi Prep. I'm anxious for your next chapter.
    I'm also redoing my Taxi. I've been in touch with Mirco for purchase of Taxi & Indian Jones RadCals. I'm waiting on IJ, so he can send them all together in same shipment.
    Kerry

No sweat, I have done 4 parts so far, see my YouTube channel for the others, I have a few more to do.

Anyone, if you want me to show something on the next video, pt 5, just ask me here or on IM...

#279 39 days ago

Thanks for taking the time to post the video. I have 4 sets of RadCals that I need to install and these videos will help a lot.

#280 39 days ago
    Quoted from ZEN:

if you want me to show something on the next video, pt 5, just ask me here

ZEN... I've only seen the first 2 parts of your TAXI you-tube vids. How can I/we see the others? I know how to get on You-Tube... but not sure what to search for.

Let me know.
    Thanks
    Kerry

EDIT: I found them

#281 39 days ago

Awesome video! Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to do this! Really good job!

On the cabinets I have done so far I did countersink all cabinet screws so that they are invisible. It is just a little more filling the holes after that, but the result is great!

Regards,
    Mirco

#282 38 days ago

Is it possible to do artwork that was originally stenciled, ala PinBot?

#284 38 days ago

Any art is possible, biggest challenge is to create a good art and the right cut file. I have some more files here I'm working on but my time to set up these files is limited and ij took more time to rework all original issues than expected. But it is finished now and is currently printing...

Regards,
    Mirco

#285 38 days ago

TZ for me too!

#286 32 days ago

Possible to make one for a Bally world cup soccer?

#287 26 days ago

Finished my last vid on the Taxi installation. Really not too bad to install, my takeaways:
    - prep your cabinet. Fix dents ,cracks holes, it's worth it. If you are sticking over existing decals do you best to have no air underneath..
    -trim the decal prior to sticking it down
    -focus on precut art areas and the front two corners for fitting.
    - they do look great, not factory but very nice alternative

#288 25 days ago
    Quoted from ZEN:

Finished my last vid on the Taxi installation. Really not too bad to install, my takeaways:
    - prep your cabinet. Fix dents ,cracks holes, it's worth it. If you are sticking over existing decals do you best to have no air underneath..
    -trim the decal prior to sticking it down
    -focus on precut art areas and the front two corners for fitting.
    - they do look great, not factory but very nice alternative

Tell me why to fix cab dings? I kind of thought that was the big advantage of these. Can you see the dings through the radcal?

#289 24 days ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Tell me why to fix cab dings? I kind of thought that was the big advantage of these. Can you see the dings through the radcal?

It's like not fixing rust when you paint your car, it looks good at first, but eventually I believe you will see it. Air pockets underneath these decals probably won't age well.

Still, far less prep, you cab does not need to be glass smooth, but take the time to prep, u Will be happier.

#290 24 days ago

I appreciate the video and feel a bit more level-set on these. Seems they would not be any easier for me to properly install than cabinet decals.

#291 24 days ago
    Quoted from MMP:

I appreciate the video and feel a bit more level-set on these. Seems they would not be any easier for me to properly install than cabinet decals.

Everyone's skill level/comfort level is different. I have put on decals several times. Rad Cal's are MUCH easier to install, and that being said, you could stick them on out of the box and have a better looking game. I started with a dinged up game, now it looks awesome, but I did more prep. This is why I made videos, so other could see. Lots of folks wouldn't care about some of my concerns so it would go much faster for them.

#292 21 days ago

I wish the Road Show ones would come out !! Really need those haha

#293 19 days ago

I’m in for IJ playfield and cab decals.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 7,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 86.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 179.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 21.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 69.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 6,450.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 9,099.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    There are 293 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside