Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 517 posts
  • 185 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by pindel
  • Topic is favorited by 98 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3015 (resized).jpg
    42BE77D3-B1F3-463E-83F5-2751823D7222 (resized).jpeg
    2ED9E7D4-CB34-428D-84EE-EC7DDD530566 (resized).jpeg
    EF7E8FD6-B99F-4DF4-B433-48DFEE34E394 (resized).jpeg
    099C4357-28D7-4CF3-919F-E7ED75CCDF2A (resized).jpeg
    4B8C486B-0B3F-4B0C-8747-4294E12DD0E1 (resized).jpeg
    7AD191E9-7F90-4B19-BAA4-C8F9BCBB7647 (resized).jpeg
    20201130_110021 (resized).jpg
    7707CFEA-9D91-4A1F-99DE-C2EC62A8ADE7 (resized).jpeg
    EC5B0ED4-31C4-4C8A-942F-3B24019D6BF5 (resized).jpeg
    2B4E2A02-3AA2-4F0D-8A43-A54A35E863E9 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7413D (resized).jpeg
    0E3883F4-7D70-4FAB-AFF6-3CF9714F7587 (resized).jpeg
    AF67548E-DAE5-43B1-A074-2D9F510CD105 (resized).jpeg
    99BCA700-8E8C-4870-A6A2-F36C509469DC (resized).jpeg
    A9158694-015C-41C1-B85F-987FDB085FCA (resized).jpeg
    There are 517 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
    #201 4 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Here is a custom BOP we have been building with the 2.0 Kit.. Using the same process
    Looks amazing![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those hideous siderails have to go and why would you use those protectors under the legs ? The decals will become wrinkled.

#202 4 years ago
    Quoted from mollyspub:

Those hideous siderails have to go and why would you use those protectors under the legs ? The decals will become wrinkled.

I like the chrome side rails.

I agree: don't use those protectors... you'll be sorry! I suggest the small metal ones, that don't allow the legs to touch the side art.

#203 4 years ago

Quoted from Kerry_Richard:I like the chrome side rails.
    I agree: don't use those protectors... you'll be sorry! I suggest the small metal ones, that don't allow the legs to touch the side art.

While I do like the chrome...I just think the size of the original side rails are just too big and stand out too much with the 2.0 decals. I was thinking something more like this

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
    #204 4 years ago

It appears everyone has used a new cabinet or a restored cabinet. Has anyone actually installed on top of the original decals (excluding install video) If so how good is the adhesion of these things? Are they going to stay stuck down for the long haul or or should a person consider rattle canning adhesive glue on the cabinet first?

#205 4 years ago
    Quoted from mollyspub:

This is why..

They are Mustang Pauls Light Up leg protectors. Try them they are awesome!

#206 4 years ago
    Quoted from CLEllison:

It appears everyone has used a new cabinet or a restored cabinet. Has anyone actually installed on top of the original decals (excluding install video) If so how good is the adhesion of these things? Are they going to stay stuck down for the long haul or or should a person consider rattle canning adhesive glue on the cabinet first?

I'd like to see this in detail as well.

#207 4 years ago

My Totan was installed over the original decals. A little glue did have to get added in one of the front corners to keep it down flat but other than that seems great. I'll be buying another set probably for my CV and if they do F14 I'll take that one also.

#208 4 years ago
    Quoted from joeraptor2003:

They are Mustang Pauls Light Up leg protectors. Try them they are awesome!

Cool... not for me tho.

#209 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Cool... not for me tho.

Agreed, in my opinion, those light up legs and cup holders look awful and out of place.
    No offense to Paul, I know he works hard on those, just not for me...

#211 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Another vote for Indy 500.

Yes... me too, Indy-500

#212 4 years ago

Put me down for an IJ, they look great.

#213 4 years ago

IJ, please.

#214 4 years ago

Yep, me too for IJ

#215 4 years ago

I’m in for Ij asap

#216 4 years ago

IJ too! Immediately if not sooner!

#217 4 years ago

Add me to the IJ buy list.

#218 4 years ago

I just bought a Heighway Alien PF from Mirco. Wall art for my walk of shame.

AD715A98-4F1D-425D-A693-30E58B19D4D9.gifAD715A98-4F1D-425D-A693-30E58B19D4D9.gif
    Added over 5 years ago:

Old

1 week later
    #219 4 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

IJ too! Immediately if not sooner!

Ditto. Just started a tear down on mine this week in fact

#220 4 years ago

If we order some before expo can you bring em with you?

#221 4 years ago

I can't say right now if I will be at expo in person as we are expecting a baby end of October or early November so I have to decide just before expo if I can go or not. Not sure yet how I arrange that but there is still some time left...

Right now I'm really busy and do not have much time for any repro stuff but we are adding more capacity right now which will change that again in two or 3 weeks.

I will do my best to have ij parts ready soon.

Regards,
    Mirco

#222 4 years ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I can't say right now if I will be at expo in person as we are expecting a baby end of October or early November so I have to decide just before expo if I can go or not. Not sure yet how I arrange that but there is still some time left...
    Right now I'm really busy and do not have much time for any repro stuff but we are adding more capacity right now which will change that again in two or 3 weeks.
    Regards,
    Mirco

That’s good news on IJ. For all of us who want the IJ radcals, can we order a bunch and ship them together? Shipping seems high on these big flat packages

#223 4 years ago

tmm.giftmm.gif

#224 4 years ago

IJ is Getting hungry for attention...

4298754C-5E23-4ED6-8173-D1DBCEC8F91B.gif4298754C-5E23-4ED6-8173-D1DBCEC8F91B.gif
    #225 4 years ago

Indiana Jones... I'm in!

#226 4 years ago

Are going to do Scared Stiff any time soon?

#227 4 years ago

I'm really busy with production right now and at least the next two weeks are really packed... as soon as the new people are trained I should have more time for new projects...

Regards,mirco

2 weeks later
    #228 4 years ago

Dr Who here

#229 4 years ago

Getaway High Speed 2 Babee!!!!!!!!!

1 month later
    #231 4 years ago

Regards,
    Mirco

Any decision on attending expo yet?

#232 4 years ago

How did the new people training go?

#233 4 years ago

Yes, i will definitely not be at expo. We expect the baby to be born on Friday next week. But rob will have a booth with some of my playfields there.

I will not put radcals in the box except a sample set to see how they look like. It is too complicated for someone who does not know all parts to keep the sets together. If someone want to order a set for pick up I can still add them till tomorrow noon my time.

New people make progress and we are running two shift now... I will have some more time for repros shortly.

Regards,
    Mirco

1 week later
    #234 4 years ago

Can you release Twilight zone soon?
    Thanks Parker

3 weeks later
    #235 4 years ago

Another vote for Judge Dredd. Also green Congo variant.

#236 4 years ago

ij.gifij.gif

1 week later
    #237 4 years ago

I’m wondering what’s the easiest way to drill holes in the RAD CALs at the correct positions. For example on the backbox you can’t drill from the inside of the backbox through the RAD CALs because the backbox holes are in the corners so the drilling machine won’t fit. And yes I wanna have the screws visible. So align the RAD CALs on the cabinet and mark the holes with a pen from the inside, take the RAD CALs off and drill the holes before you glue them to the cab, hoping that the holesize will fit?

#238 4 years ago
    Quoted from OlDirty:

I’m wondering what’s the easiest way to drill holes in the RAD CALs at the correct positions. For example on the backbox you can’t drill from the inside of the backbox through the RAD CALs because the backbox holes are in the corners so the drilling machine won’t fit. And yes I wanna have the screws visible. So align the RAD CALs on the cabinet and mark the holes with a pen from the inside, take the RAD CALs off and drill the holes before you glue them to the cab, hoping that the holesize will fit?

That seems the best way. I’d do it that way myself

#239 4 years ago

So everybody should be aware to drill the holes BEFORE you glue them on the cab. At least the holes you can't drill from the inside of the cabinet. Otherwise you're doomed .

#240 4 years ago

Cftbl would be appreciated

1 month later
    #241 4 years ago

Earthshaker sample game version???

#242 4 years ago

Any chance Monster Bash will be done?

#243 4 years ago

Can F14 be done? I'd take one right now for F14

1 week later
    #244 4 years ago

Would be interested in Getaway High Speed 2.

1 week later
    #245 4 years ago

Highclasspinball If someone wanted to buy a set of Taxi Rad Cal's, how does one do this? Are they available?

#246 4 years ago

Hi, yes they are in stock. I have them listed in my shops or can send a PayPal request.

Regards,
    Mirco

#247 4 years ago

Mirco...

I went to your website, for Taxi Rad-Cals. You have 9 listed there, but I don't see taxi. https://mircoplayfields.com/en/c/rad-cals-cabinet-art

Can you provide additional info?

Thanks
    Kerry

#248 4 years ago

I too couldn't find them in your pinsider shop either (taxi) If you have them in stock, send me an invoice please and I will pick up a set today. Assuming they are the same price as the one in the pinside shop. Thanks Highclasspinball

#249 4 years ago

Oh, thanks for letting me know. I will add all missing sets over the weekend to both shops. We have approx. 13 different sets right now, so some are missing...

Regards,
    Mirco

#250 4 years ago

Great Thanks Mirco...

BTW: I've bought 2 sets of Rad-Cals from you and 2 playfields.

I'm in on your IJ Playfield & side art.

I sent you a PM asking about a couple others... can you get back to me on those?

Thank You!
    Kerry

There are 517 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/revised-rad-cals-for-many-more-wms-games/page/5?hl=clellison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.