9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 234 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Parker_tz
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 65 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4298754C-5E23-4ED6-8173-D1DBCEC8F91B.gif
    tmm.gif
    AD715A98-4F1D-425D-A693-30E58B19D4D9.gif
    image (resized).png
    IMG_1590 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1589 (resized).PNG
    IMG_1588 (resized).PNG
    46C5A74C-C25E-4B9D-833C-C91CBF0E3CB7 (resized).jpeg
    7750271A-DB80-45E7-B25E-329A4351CB74 (resized).jpeg
    B8DCA6E2-7277-44CE-8495-8B756A16BB6E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0662 (resized).PNG
    DSC_5872edit1 (resized).jpg
    DSC_5809edit1 (resized).jpg
    DSC_5799edit1 (resized).jpg
    DSC_5795edit1 (resized).jpg
    9CC426D7-9B6C-413D-84A3-087DEE0884E0 (resized).jpeg

There are 234 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 9 months ago

Playfield and decal package deal?

#52 9 months ago
    Quoted from neemypeemy:

Current tally from this thread for Dr Who interest:
    rdoyle1978
    davisjl1979
    neemypeemy

Could alternate cabinet designs be possible now? These are so easy to adhere, it’s not quite as easy as changing the translate but I can easily see putting out some alternate designs. Like for Doctor Who

#53 9 months ago

How does the rad calls handle scratches, bumps, etc. These look great, but I'm concerned around start buttons, plungers etc.. if scratched, how do you rectify them?

#54 9 months ago

These look great!
    Any plans on a Johnny Mnemonic?

#55 9 months ago

The material is pretty durable, but of course it would scratch like a regular decal would do as well. The print will not be damaged, but the surface. It is possible to repair the surface for example same way you can fix cell phone displays with filling the scratch and polishing it. They are more durable than a normal decal which would have a scratch immediately if you hit it with something sharp for example during transport...

As Johnny Mnemonic is a 3rd party licence as well it is not sheudled right now. Same for all Data East titles...

Regards,
    Mirco

#58 9 months ago

Do you plan to offer STTNG? I believe you made the playfields already?? Not sure if this matters with relation to the licensing.

#59 9 months ago

Maybe my Firepower needs one of these...

#60 9 months ago

That taxi looks like it turned out nice! Looking even more forward to others. Like Flash Gordon

#61 9 months ago
    Quoted from Highclasspinball:

I have finished a taxi today. please see the pics attached...
    As I'm not very familiar with system 11 maybe someone can help me here - are all sys 11 cabinets the same size? I know that banzai is different, I have one of these but are all others the same? There are two different siderail lengths available...
    Regards,
    Mirco
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

how about a pic with the legs on, like to see how legs fit. also...…. looks like these actually go under the side rails, did you change over from previous design that didn't?

#62 9 months ago

The sys 11 siderails have a pretty large radius in the front which would produce a sharp small piece right under the lockbar which would not stick to the cabinet et very well. The disadvantage is that there is part of the black glass trim on both side visible. Basically it is not a problem to do the same for wpc cabinets but I would not prefer that option. It is easier to install them with the siderail attached as well as you have something you can hold it to on the top....

Regards,
    Mirco

#63 9 months ago

Are they affected by us light?

#64 9 months ago

I mean uv light.

#65 9 months ago

I would love to get a set for my Getaway

#66 9 months ago

Can you do I500?

What about scratches on the cabinet?

#67 9 months ago

Banzai Run please, it would go nicely with your new playfields.

#68 9 months ago

The ink is guaranteed UV save for 6 years in direct sunlight and the plastic on top will add extra years as well. Unless you put the machine outside in the sun for years you should be fine....

I can do i500 upon request, need to check on that with pps.

Banzai run will be in the next group and is coming for sure and I need it myself...

Regards,
    Mirco

#69 9 months ago

The ink is guaranteed UV save for 6 years in direct sunlight and the plastic on top will add extra years as well. Unless you put the machine outside in the sun for years you should be fine....
    I can do i500 upon request, need to check on that with pps.
    Banzai run will be in the next group and is coming for sure and I need it myself...
    Regards,
    Mirco

+1 for I500.

#70 9 months ago

Let me know on I 500

#71 9 months ago

Do you have an ink with the proper "hot" or "dayglo" orange as seen in 90's titles like Whirlwind, Party Zone, Bad Cats, etc...?

If so, and you get around do doing Bad Cats, I'd be interested. None of the decals I've seen have the proper day-glo effect that the original screened cabs did.

#72 9 months ago

Keep us posted on IJ.

F1AC6FE3-0762-4958-AE15-E547F1383B42.gif
    #73 9 months ago

+10 on the dead horse. IJ forever...

#74 9 months ago

Unfortunately I have not seen a bad cats in person so far. From the pics it looks like a solid orange. Not sure how well the digital printer can match that exact color. I would need a piece of unfaded print to measure it with my color measure system. As I have an 8 color printer we have a good chance. Worst case the orange could be screen printed but that would mean that we need a few people who like the set as screen costs would raise the price...

Regards,
    Mirco

#75 9 months ago

sure wish you would do SlugFest

3 weeks later
    #76 8 months ago

Couple questions to bump this topic:

Your recommendation for the playfield support bolts (?) that go through the sides of the cabinet? Did you say to countersink them or to drill holes in the rad cal? If countersink, does that cause any problems?

Any plans for Data East Star Wars? I could really use a set. Ideally in black but original would be great too.

Also, when Indiana Jones? Jkjk. But really. When? Do you have any movement on this? I’m desperate to finish my restore

#77 8 months ago

Your TAXI looks sharp!

I'd be interested in Indiana Jones, Mousin Around & Bad Cats.

#78 8 months ago

Basically any title pps has on their website as decal is possible fast.

So far no movement from disney.

Star wars is a disney licence as well. Maybe I can work something out for both titles, but right now I don't have it. I will keep working on that.

I did countersink the playfield bolts on all cabinets I did without any issues...

Regards,
    Mirco

#79 8 months ago

I did countersink the playfield bolts on all cabinets I did without any issues...

What size countersink bit did you use?

#80 8 months ago

To be honest I did not a special bit, I used a small hand milling machine called dremel with a small bit and just cutted if off by hand. Yes the cutout does not look that nice but is functional. After that I put in the screw and put some polyester filler over it. After sanding it only at that place it was even and the rad cal was put over it.

Hope that helps...

Regards,
    Mirco

#81 8 months ago

Are you going to have these available for sale at your booth at the Texas Pinball festival next month?

#82 8 months ago

A few Sets will be there but only limited quantity and titles. If you are looking for something specific it would be best to let me know and I will send that over and have one for you...

Regards,
    Mirco

#83 8 months ago

I guess that Black Rose and Road Show would be perfect for Rad Cals, never seen one unfaded, and both are unlicensed.

#84 8 months ago

I think roadshow art is available, not sure about black rose...

Regards,
    Mirco

#85 8 months ago

Any plans for a USA distributor for your products? It seems illogical to constantly ship decals, protectors and other flat stuff across the ocean. Someone here must want to buy in bulk and mark up for retail, right? Or manufacture licensed versions here?

#86 8 months ago

SlugFest please...

#87 8 months ago

Planetary has some of my parts and Pinballsales.com has almost complete inventory. But in many cases shipping from Germany is cheaper as I have a really good fedex rate. And shipping usually takes just 2 days.

I think rick has the slugfest files. But I do not have a cabinet so I would need some help with the dimensions...

Regards,
    Mirco

#88 8 months ago

so if we order these, are all of them going to fit with no spacing or are you still selling the "crappy fit" ones? im interested in the white water ones but don't want the cabinet showing like in the early pics you posted.

#89 8 months ago

All are fitting perfect. The first version ones were destroyed.

Regards,
    Mirco

#90 8 months ago

Planetary has some of my parts and Pinballsales.com has almost complete inventory. But in many cases shipping from Germany is cheaper as I have a really good fedex rate. And shipping usually takes just 2 days.
    I think rick has the slugfest files. But I do not have a cabinet so I would need some help with the dimensions...
    Regards,
    Mirco

Planetary has the cabinet decals, but yours are better, and easier to install.... if u can get the files could you print them up?

#91 8 months ago

I will back you up on the fast shipping, it’s pretty amazing to get something from Germany the same week you buy it.

1 month later
    #92 6 months ago

Any news on new titles?

#93 6 months ago
    Quoted from DANGERTERROR:

amazing to get something from Germany the same week you buy it.

Not me ordered more than a week ago and still not even a tracking number

#94 6 months ago

I second Slugfest

Magicchiz

#95 6 months ago

Anyone have pics of Fishtales installed?

#96 6 months ago
    Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

I would love to get a set for my Getaway

I second this and have a friend that would want them for his Getaway also!

#97 6 months ago

I would love to see some more pictures of other games installed. Keep up the great work!

#98 6 months ago

Roadshow

#99 6 months ago

These look great!

#100 6 months ago

Slugfest please...many people have the game and most if not all of the original cabinets are faded....the advantage of these decals is you can install the rad cals over the exiting art work....I think SlugFest would sell well....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 26.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 10.95
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    There are 234 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside