Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 77 days ago by Morinack
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

01D8C533-0CED-46C0-A071-8CABD6A7F6D4 (resized).jpeg
    B911270C-8BBA-41A7-B18B-096D0AED0F94 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Anyone use these cab decals?

What about Classic Arcades in comparison?

Looking around regarding bad cats cab decals.

Thanks.

#2 4 years ago

I got decals from PinballDecals.eu. Good graphics, thin decal, I think they were silver backed? I forget now with them installed. Probably easier to scratch then other thicker next gen decals but I think they are fine.

#3 4 years ago

Here is a little insight into them as well. Only posting a link because I am too lazy to retype it

I really like pinballdecals.eu better. Less expensive, and much more glossy. They just look better imo

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cabinet-decals-8

#4 4 years ago

Thanks.

Bump for anyone else with experience with Classic Arcades or Pinballdecal.eu?

#5 4 years ago

Here is an example of pinballdecals.eu decal installed and then being removed: (“snail trail” impressions were from the packaging film and could not be fixed).

The adhesive separated from the decal when removed.

01D8C533-0CED-46C0-A071-8CABD6A7F6D4 (resized).jpeg01D8C533-0CED-46C0-A071-8CABD6A7F6D4 (resized).jpegB911270C-8BBA-41A7-B18B-096D0AED0F94 (resized).jpegB911270C-8BBA-41A7-B18B-096D0AED0F94 (resized).jpeg
    #6 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback.

For bad cats, there are two options: Classic Arcades (PPS) and pinballdecal.eu

I have classic arcade ones one. I think i'll just use them.

I've received negative feedback on both places, so not sure what to do.

2 years later
    #7 1 year ago

Reviving this thread.

I am wanting to do a Judge Dredd, and looks like ministry of pinball and decals.eu are the only choice.

What is the feedback on the next gen?

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Reviving this thread.
    I am wanting to do a Judge Dredd, and looks like ministry of pinball and decals.eu are the only choice.
    What is the feedback on the next gen?

Another option https://www.free-play.se/en/playfield-parts/decals/cabinet-decals/complete-sets-5-pcs/judge-dredd-cabinet-decals.html?
    Haven't used them myself but they are licensed and I've only heard good things about their decals.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from Staffan:

Another option https://www.free-play.se/en/playfield-parts/decals/cabinet-decals/complete-sets-5-pcs/judge-dredd-cabinet-decals.html?
    Haven't used them myself but they are licensed and I've only heard good things about their decals.

Ok thanks will check them out.
    Are these next gen too?

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Ok thanks will check them out.
    Are these next gen too?

"Decal set – includes 5 piece cabinet decals (2 sides, backbox left and right, and door)
    UV printed, made using the Next Gen process which creates vivid, silkscreened-effect cabinet decals which are resistant to UV light as well as resiliant to scratching and cleaning.

Quick and easy installation with “air free ftx system”, wich eliminates wrinkles and bubbles. Water is not essential for a correct application.

Manufactured under license from Bally/Williams. Official decals."

1 year later
    #11 4 months ago

Anyone use them recently? I have an AFMr Se that has damage to my left side cabinet. Planetary only has a damaged left side in stock.

#12 4 months ago

Just got a front decal for bk2k from classic arcades. Was great and applied nicely. Not sure they have what you need but I’ve used them a few times now without issue

#13 4 months ago

I got the classic arcades set for Getaway last year, the decals didnt cover the entire cab, and the colors were more pink than red so I ordered from pinballdecall.eu and I am never going back. They have full coverage, and it was a better darker red, not to mention the material felt nicer. Oh and it was also cheaper.

#14 4 months ago
    Quoted from Acronymicon:

I got the classic arcades set for Getaway last year, the decals didnt cover the entire cab, and the colors were more pink than red so I ordered from pinballdecall.eu and I am never going back. They have full coverage, and it was a better darker red, not to mention the material felt nicer. Oh and it was also cheaper.

Yes pinballdecal.eu has better decals

1 month later
    #15 77 days ago

Funny, I recently bought decals from pinballdecalseu.com for my BoP restoration. I have to say the graphics are pretty poor. I just couldn't bring myself to use such low quality graphics. It looked like a copy of a copy including poor halftones and misaligned images. I reached out to them to see if there was anything they could do and they quickly went radio silent on me.
    They were so bad in fact that I ordered another set from PinballPT.com.
    I am out about $240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.