Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,945 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by kyinwa
  • Topic is favorited by 188 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3125 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3126 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3129 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3128 (resized).jpeg
    70200477285__4506A207-1186-4D98-9B84-C6E9DFB6AD0C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1648 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1651 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6936 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6938 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6932 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2794 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2795 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2793 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2792 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0938 (resized).jpeg (©  Of my)

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1246 Flipper measurements Posted by DiabloRush (1 year ago)

Post #1320 Settings database links. Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #2055 Install procedure on a JJP Guns 'n Roses. Posted by fooflighter (1 year ago)

Post #2099 TECH: ASSEMBLY Fix for flipper that won't clamp Posted by Duster72 (1 year ago)

Post #2541 Flipper removal process Posted by 1956PINHEAD (8 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nstone4425.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1228 1 year ago

Well I didn't want to like this mod but I do. Only reason I didn't want to like it is I didn't want to spend thousands to put them on all my pins.

I have a buddy that has them on half his pins and kept raving about them. Went down there and tried them and I was impressed. I knew they would good due to his AIQ disc mod.

They are absolutely beautiful in person. After about 10 or so games on them two things came to mind shots are more precise (hense name of the mod) and this is weird but you feel more one with the game. It's truly as if the flippers are an extension of your body.( Hahaha I know I know)

So I ended up ordering a gold set for my Rush LE and I'm sure I'll be ordering more. This mod might not be for everyone and it doesn't have to be.

Those that say it's cheating.... And who cares it's your pin do what you want. I play in tournaments all the time and what gets old is playing some of those games and flippers barely work or switches don't register etc.

It's pinball it's fun! So play and enjoy!!!

#1231 1 year ago

Welcome to the club! Gold looks AMAZING on Rush LE, especially with the antiqued brass screw kit. Either solid or Halo.

Ugh I've been eyeing that brass screw kit and want it more!!!

Those flippers look amazing!!! Very excited!

1 month later
    #1662 1 year ago

A local buddy of mine got me hooked on these flippers. We both have been going back and forth what would look good on Ghostbusters. Earlier this week he surprised me with a gift that I opened up and my jaw dropped. I was completely caught off guard. As soon as my wife saw them she said she wanted them on her machine, which is Stranger things. These are absolutely stunning in person I'm thinking I might due to translucent rubbers on them.

PXL_20221220_230752238 (resized).jpgPXL_20221220_230752238 (resized).jpgPXL_20221220_230906536 (resized).jpgPXL_20221220_230906536 (resized).jpg
    #1668 1 year ago

Ha sorry everyone. I thought my buddy has this set done in purple by @1956Pinhead. He bought a silver set and had a local shop anodize them purple. Looking forward to the green and purple to come in the future.

1 month later
    #1851 1 year ago

Little more Gold for MM. Now I need to decide what color for MB.

PXL_20230125_024618342 (resized).jpgPXL_20230125_024618342 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #1953 1 year ago
    Quoted from DiabloRush:

Just got a set of the Halos in Green. Perfect fit for my GZ. [quoted image][quoted image]

Hahahaha you sly dog of a tease you are with showing us the green.

#1956 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Green will be available when my store pages go active next week, as will all the other colors.
    [quoted image]

Beautiful!!!! Thinking those are going to look amazing on TMNT and GB

2 months later
    #2304 1 year ago

I used to be one of those that was o that's not how the game came from the factory but after playing in many leagues tournaments I've changed my attitude as weak coils, broken switches, playfields so dirty also wasn't how they came from factory either. Wow what a game changer!!! Balls that you had absolutely no chance at getting, now you can catch the end of the flipper.

I had them Cerakoted in white. Precision flippers delivers again.

PXL_20230414_154558586 (resized).jpgPXL_20230414_154558586 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nstone4425.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-precision-pinball-products-cnc-flipper-system?tu=nstone4425 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.