Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,945 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by kyinwa
  • Topic is favorited by 188 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3125 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3126 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3129 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3128 (resized).jpeg
    70200477285__4506A207-1186-4D98-9B84-C6E9DFB6AD0C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1648 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1651 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6936 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6938 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6932 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2794 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2795 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2793 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2792 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0938 (resized).jpeg (©  Of my)

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1246 Flipper measurements Posted by DiabloRush (1 year ago)

Post #1320 Settings database links. Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #2055 Install procedure on a JJP Guns 'n Roses. Posted by fooflighter (1 year ago)

Post #2099 TECH: ASSEMBLY Fix for flipper that won't clamp Posted by Duster72 (1 year ago)

Post #2541 Flipper removal process Posted by 1956PINHEAD (8 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepmcs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#173 1 year ago
    Quoted from DiabloRush:

IMHO, the "too consistent" argument is 100% valid. That's a decision everyone needs to have for themselves. This system is noticeably more consistent than stock. I was accurate when I said I started looping shots on the PPP flippers that I couldn't consistently do before. Others (Joel) have reported the same thing. In his case, backhand shots opened up that weren't consistently available on the OEM setup.
    As my review states, I'm not a great player. Is this system too consistent? From my standpoint, that's a feature I'm happy with. But, I don't play tournament pinball; I pretty much enjoy tinkering, restoring and playing games in my own home. I also have a soft spot for well-engineered stuff. One reason I've enjoyed Radio Control as a hobby, too, along with watchmaking, shifter kart racing, and a few others. Some of the stuff in those Shifter Karts are a marvel to behold. So well made. I also love a well-engineered model kit. The pic, below, is the lovely Pocher 1/4 scale Ducati. Incredible kit, so fun to build. YMMV.
    [quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Fantastic stuff!!! Go Navy!

2 weeks later
    #317 1 year ago
    Quoted from Anony:

Does anyone know of a decent video that shows the process for changing flipper bats? I imagine it's not too hard but I've never done it myself so interested in exactly what needs to be done.

You'll want to watch this video featuring Butch Peel.

r/
    Mike

2 weeks later
    #500 1 year ago

DingBat
    AcurBat or AcroBat or AeroBat
    ComBat

and because I'm childish.
    Mastur-Bat
    and
    Bat-S*** Crazy

3 weeks later
    #861 1 year ago

Does anyone have any feedback or pics on bat cosmetics after a couple hundred games on something fast like a TNA, GNR(multiball madness) or F-14 Tomcat. I'd like to see how the aluminum is holding up (aesthetically) against a steel ball striking it over time.
    I normally make my own mods for games or figure out fixes or improvements but this can't be made with a home 3d printer.ha.
    Do you offer a Military/Disabled Veteran discount or is anyone sponsoring you like Buffalo Pinball with a promo code?
    Thanks for the info.
    .....and purple.
    r/
    Mike

#869 1 year ago
    Quoted from ray-dude:

I had an airball at the flippers that resulted in a pop fly off the top of the bat. Put a very minor ding in the bat, and I couldn't find any obvious damage on the balls. I slid the flipper rubbers up on all my Al bats to help protect the upper edge of the bats.

Thank you.
    I'll be ordering at some point, was just curious.Maybe I'll 3d print a topper to take the fallout. I'm torn cause I really like the look of them just as they are. Very sharp looking.
    r/
    Mike

#872 1 year ago
    Quoted from awesome1:

So far I have a couple hundred games on Godzilla with the "regular" Precision Flip aluminum flippers and maybe a hundred games on Deadpool with the Halographic Pros and I don't show any damage or wear on the flippers.

Awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm really anxious to get these on some of my games over time. Fantastic looking and awesome addition to pinball. I'm buying them for aesthetic reasons. The play benefit is just a bonus for me.
    r/
    Mike

#880 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hangry:

Just installed them in my Metallica today. They look fantastic
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Holy crap! That looks real sharp.
    r/
    Mike

#903 1 year ago
    Quoted from Anony:

Here's how I did it and it seemed to work well. That's a flipper spacer that most pinball shops sell.[quoted image]

and if you have a 3d printer you can make one lickity splickity.
    https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4658783

#905 1 year ago

From Southern California to my place, not anywhere near California, in 48 hours?
    What kind of wizardry is this?
    Customer service, by the way, is way above and beyond.
    Thank you. They look even better in person.
    r/
    Mike

20220921_125102.jpg20220921_125102.jpg20220921_125307.jpg20220921_125307.jpglOiJqCjiEOcmc (2).giflOiJqCjiEOcmc (2).gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikepmcs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-precision-pinball-products-cnc-flipper-system?tu=mikepmcs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.