Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,945 posts
  • 325 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by kyinwa
  • Topic is favorited by 188 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3125 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3126 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3127 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3129 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3128 (resized).jpeg
    70200477285__4506A207-1186-4D98-9B84-C6E9DFB6AD0C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1648 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1651 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6936 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6938 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6932 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2794 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2795 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2793 (resized).jpg
    IMG_2792 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0938 (resized).jpeg (©  Of my)

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1246 Flipper measurements Posted by DiabloRush (1 year ago)

Post #1320 Settings database links. Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #2055 Install procedure on a JJP Guns 'n Roses. Posted by fooflighter (1 year ago)

Post #2099 TECH: ASSEMBLY Fix for flipper that won't clamp Posted by Duster72 (1 year ago)

Post #2541 Flipper removal process Posted by 1956PINHEAD (8 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skatewake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1131 1 year ago

Ordered a set today for my Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure. After I put them I will report back.

1 week later
    #1277 1 year ago

Cant we all just PIN together.......

2 weeks later
    #1451 1 year ago

Just got done putting mine on my Indiana Jones. They work excellent. I have red coils on mine and Titan low bounce rubbers.

EAC8D7FE-AC55-40CB-A5E1-E9C2E46B476A (resized).jpegEAC8D7FE-AC55-40CB-A5E1-E9C2E46B476A (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #1509 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ollulanus:

Also, reminder: cool if folks add their settings and a photo to the database here:
    www.whiskysimple.com/preflips-db

Just added mine for an Indiana Jones

#1513 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ollulanus:

Awesome, particularly interested to see what folks are doing who've swapped coils on older games. Bit of guesswork and coils aren't inexpensive nowadays.

With the stock Williams flippers I had the blue coils on the game. I decided to go with the red ones since those are the lower power ones and see how it worked out. Now, it seems to have the power to make the ramp to the upper play field with no problem. So, I am happy about that.

#1551 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Good photos of R&M, thanks for posting them Var1AbL3.
    New keyed shaft and clamps are in production, I'm hoping to have them in stock and ready to start shipping end of next week. Keep watch on my pinside store as I will open up ordering options towards mid week.

Is this still on track? I am anxiously awaiting to buy......

#1575 1 year ago

Question, Which 3 flipper Halo kit works for the Twilight Zone? For the Stern Godzilla?

Thanks,

1 week later
    #1669 1 year ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

I just installed these on my Rick and Morty and the game plays sharper & stronger with this flipper system (bat/bushing/arm). I decided to wait awhile to give them a try and after reading several really positive R&M reviews, decided to take the plunge Rick and Morty has some crazy upper flipper shots that benefit from the added precision. The flipper system is beautifully designed and crafted. I don't think I'll be converting my entire collection, but am very happy I decided to mod Rick and Morty with this very cool product. All the odd negatively earlier in this thread is unfortunate. Thanks John!
    [quoted image]

Peek a boo

Inkedba3d6497a4a66a3cd54cac449efd77ead6ad68a5 (resized).jpgInkedba3d6497a4a66a3cd54cac449efd77ead6ad68a5 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #1692 1 year ago
    Quoted from Vespula:

As expected. I don't see any competition honestly. Everything is a mod that applies to just one pinball machine title and yours covers all pinball machines.
    If you don't win it's because your product is just not widely known enough yet, or it could be the mail-in ballots.

or it could be the mail-in ballots...... Wait...Ha

1 week later
    #1752 1 year ago

Ok, installed Halos with keyed shafts today on my Who Dunnit. Took about an hour because I replaced the whole flipper assembly’s on both sides. I will be doing my Theatre Of Magic next then my TZ…….

FA60EEA8-26E0-4187-9859-9A1DCA78E88B (resized).jpegFA60EEA8-26E0-4187-9859-9A1DCA78E88B (resized).jpeg
    1 month later
    #1977 1 year ago

Its pinball crack......

1 week later
    #2012 1 year ago

1956PinHead, did I read somewhere that you were going to be at TPF this year? Assuming having a selling booth?

#2015 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Skatewake Yes, that is correct, I'll be there Fri, Sat, and Sunday. I'll have a game set up nd say hi as well buy for play and will be selling at the show. I'll also be holding a raffle each day for someone to win a free 2 Flipper kit. Hope to see you and others there, I'm looking forward to it

I will be there and I will come by and say hey.

1 week later
    #2078 1 year ago

Cant wait to watch the awards being handed out. Great job for sure.

3 weeks later
    #2156 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Quick update as I running late to head back to the show this morning, very very long day yesterday. I had time to test drive all the new games with the exception of Tank force. All of the new games are good each in their own way, enjoyed playing them all. Scooby was fun and enjoyable, only issue I have with it is that the ball is hiden quite a bit, but I suppose one would gete used to that with more play. I also enjoyed God Father, nice looking game in person and it played good. Pulp, no brainer, just a very cool retro but modern game.
    Last but not least Foo, hands down winner in my book. That game has it all in one package, shoots great, looks great, code is already great, not much else to say, Jack knocked it out of the park with Foo.
    It's been great to meet some of you at the show as well, more later!
    John

Great to meet you as well John. More again today….. excellent show.

Charles

1 week later
    #2267 1 year ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

Sorry didn't get to try these t TPF do these seriously make that much of a difference??

To me, HECK YEAH

#2274 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

First look at a God Father with Gold Solids installed.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

If those were polished to look like gold bars, that would be cool.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skatewake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-precision-pinball-products-cnc-flipper-system?tu=Skatewake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.