I just got back in after spending most of the day at, anyone wanna guess where? The machine shop of course, I mean where else would I be on a Sunday, that's when I get the most work done
The good thing about my being there most of the day was to finalize the NC program for the new link arm clamps after play testing the past couple days, they are going into production tomorrow!
I also just got caught up on reading some of the continued posts on the topic of the single flipper bat and shaft assembly. I actually put some thought into that today while I was sipping on my coffee while proofing the NC code for the clamps. You guys pretty much covered it in some of the posts. I concluded that configuration would actually complicate a few things that my current design avoids, and it wouldn't yield any real significant cost savings benefits at the end of the day. I do want to thank LORDDREK for just putting his thoughts out there, that's what I like about you guys and this forum topic. I hope all of you know how important you are in contributing your ideas, believe me when I say I take them all seriously.
This product has come a long way in a short period of time, and I can thank all of you for that