Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Propaganda
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AFMTD2 013.jpg
    AFMPFS 021.jpg
    Expansion kit 006.jpg
    Expansion kit 003.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

I installed both the saucer and hallway mods when I did my PF swap a couple years ago and had no problems with soldering or wire length.
    The game has had over 1,000 plays on it and it still works fine.
    I did change the routing of the wires for the hallway mod, this is much cleaner and easier than the way shown in the instructions.

Expansion kit 003.jpgExpansion kit 003.jpg

Expansion kit 006.jpgExpansion kit 006.jpg

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Lets be honest here. The real question is will AFMr include this : )

No.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Negative.
    And it won't look like this, either:
    » YouTube video

Very nice, Doug Watson signed my apron when I took the game to PPE, it has been to PAGG twice since I restored it.
    I hope PPS makes this one next and sells it for less than 8K.

AFMPFS 021.jpgAFMPFS 021.jpg

AFMTD2 013.jpgAFMTD2 013.jpg

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I've told you this before, but I think that was my favorite machine at PAGG. Was right around where Doug Watson was signing ironically since you did it at PPE.

A few people said the same thing, there were a lot of really nice games there, the CCC was really nice and so were Steve's sys. 80's and so many others it is hard for me to pick a favorite.
    That was great to have Doug there and the row of his games, there were quite a few nice examples in that row.
    I will probably bring it again to the next PAGG, there were 2 other ones there and all of them got a lot of plays.
    That is the most games I have ever seen and the electrical panels were maxed out, the best PAGG event so far.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tracelifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-bill-ung-saucer-kit?tu=tracelifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.