This is one of those mods everyone seems to love and everyone has nothing but good things to say about. Before I started I was warned by another local restorer of the build quality. He had done a few and said the soldering job was awful. I shrugged it off as him having too high expectations for a homemade product. Boy was he right.
The soldering job was so bad I had 3 broken wires out of the package. I had 2 more wires break off while handling it and now another after it's installed, tie wrapped and impossible to get to.
Also, this was installed during a playfield swap so I routed the wires neatly with the existing harness to try and get a factory look. They ended up being 6 different lengths and not even close to long enough. They will reach as long as they are run independent from the harness.
That being said, it does look amazing when finished. I just hope more wires don't break off every time I go to change a flasher. My friend mentioned hot glueing and I wish I did, but that would make any bad connections permanent.