By Jodannar

3 days ago

Stats

• Started 3 days ago
  • 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Jodannar

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

IMG_2530 (resized).JPG

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 days ago

Early run german revenge from mars machines shipped without the spotlights on the slingshots, I have one of these and would like to add the slingshot spots. Looking st the wiring loom there are no plugs or assosciated wiring near the slings to add in the spotlights. The lamp matrix does however have he ability to control them. Has anyone done this, and if so how? Wiring back to the playfield loom plugs and down to the lamp matrix? Any help appreciated. I've posted in the rfm owners group but no ones had an idea on doing this for stock machines missing spots

IMG_2530 (resized).JPG

#2 2 days ago

I have done it to my machine but it's been over 10 years since then
I can pull up the playfield and look or take a few pics if you like??
It would have to be something this weekend.

#3 2 days ago

Tha would be fantastic game. My loom doesn't appear to have the connectors or wiring for the spots at all anywhere near the slings. thanks

#4 2 days ago

It isn't difficult to add the Spotlights. The backwire (red-grey) of both spots can be soldered on the left Martian eye (between the flipperfingers). The other wires will be soldered on the lamp pcb plug for the saucerlights/game modes. The left Spotlight (yellow-brown) has to be soldered on the same wire on the plug for Paris in Peril. The right Spotlight (yellow-red) goes on the center insert of the center saucerbeam.

The easiest way to find out which pins they are is to follow the lamp copper printig to the socket of the pcb.

#5 1 day ago

Photos of that setup would be fantastic

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chicagoland, IL
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
3,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Harvey, ND
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 40.00
$ 59.00
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 239.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Pinbology
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.