Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20161013_105027 (resized).jpg
20161013_105249 (resized).jpg
20161013_105057 (resized).jpg
20161013_105014 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Hi,
I looking for any advice for this title, i have the opportunity to buy a nice one near my location.
I like this game pretty much, but i'm worried about the reliability and the computer.
I read about nucore and it's no more available.
What about long term fun factor ?
Selling price is about 2300US$
Thanks for any advise

#2 3 years ago

one of my favorite games. plenty of articles on keeping the computer alive. if the price is right, go for it!

#3 3 years ago

I own this in my collection. Never any problems and $2,300 is a very good price. Its got hilarious call outs, but the play is pretty basic.

#4 3 years ago

Nucore isn't available but pinbox is if you dig around. People still work on the original computer too so no worries there.

The game itself is interest, but shallow. It did not last long in my collection and it did not last long with the collector I sold it to.

#5 3 years ago

Honestly out of all of my pins I find myself playing rfm the most. Great game, easy to mod, very entertaining and i bet even your non pin friends will enjoy it. "If you can only do 1 mod to it I strongly suggest upgrading your sound/sub! When the sub sun is cranked this game literally rocks!!

#6 3 years ago

It's a decent game as an oddity, but P2K isn't the best. The humor is the best thing going for it and it's done very well.

#7 3 years ago

I love this game, have it in my collection since january, play it over and over.
In my opinion it's a really decent pin with the bonus of the awesome animations!
Also a great pin for casual players, got some friends to check out my other machines because they had that much fun with rfm.

#8 3 years ago

It was fun but of all my pins it lasted the least amount of time. Its a great game for new players and people really like the comedy of it.

#9 3 years ago

I think it's a great game and one I always play when at the Silverball Museum.

I always wrap up my stay with games on RFM and Sopranos.

#10 3 years ago

I'm using a bad cell phone camera but you get the point. the cobwebs are there for Halloween I swear

20161013_105014 (resized).jpg

20161013_105057 (resized).jpg

20161013_105249 (resized).jpg

20161013_105027 (resized).jpg

#11 3 years ago

Lets keep SWE1 out of this, we're talking aboot mid to low range games here

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Lets keep SWE1 out of this, we're talking aboot mid to low rang games here

Hahaha

#13 3 years ago

I'm planning on adding more light to the pin 2k marques. I only have a single led strip in both machines for the marquees and it's just not enough. I'm also thinking about adding a few flashers to the back box and tie them in with the game features . Should be easy enough and add a lot to the game.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

I'm planning on adding more light to the pin 2k marques. I only have a single led strip in both machines for the marquees and it's just not enough. I'm also thinking about adding a few flashers to the back box and tie them in with the game features . Should be easy enough and add a lot to the game.

Very cool! I love me some RFM and yours looks to be very well customized already. Great work.

#15 3 years ago

Great collection ! Those P2K lot beautiful
My decision is amlost done, now i need to find more space

#16 3 years ago

I will visit the seller soon. What's important to check, parts prone to brake, possible damage under playfield, connectors ?

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

I will visit the seller soon. What's important to check, parts prone to brake, possible damage under playfield, connectors ?

Damage to the playfield glass (nearly impossible to find a replacement since it is a special mirrored surface).

Burn-in on the monitor (it would need to be replaced if you want a picture-perfect image).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 279.95
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside