(Topic ID: 250782)

Revenge From Mars rules with Pinbox

By Grangeomatic

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider berni_czerny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Grangeomatic:

OK, so my Revenge from Mars computer died. I tried to revive it, but was unsuccessful. So I went down the Pinbox road and got it running again. I was really happy it was up again, and have been playing it a bit lately.
However, it seems like some of the shots aren't working right.
Example: during Martian Happy Hour, if I remember right, shooting the outer loops would blow up the tanks hanging overhead. Now, I can't blow them up at all. I shoot the loops, and it registers (because it makes a sound), but nothing with the tanks.
Example 2: During Mars Kneads Women, I used to be able to shoot the ramp, I believe, and it would change to a new channel for me to watch. Now, that does nothing, so simply cannot get a flawless on that mode.
Am I remembering the rules incorrectly, is there something different with Pinbox, or is there maybe a setting that I need to change that I'm not aware of?
Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I'm wondering that nobody is replying to you because this level starts annoying me! I can shoot whatever I want, but nerver get to see all movies....

#5 3 years ago

what version are you running?

#7 3 years ago

Ok, so you can shoot the canisters again during play?

Because I can only shoot those when finishing this level and the ramp pops up..... But I'm not sure if I get those points, when all 3 of them explode at the same time. I see a small window with 2 mio per gas tank...

and at Mars Kneads Women you can switch on all monitors again? I could switch on all monitors, but I can not watch all of them. Is there a rule like, you have to switch on all monitors before watching the first movie? I think I read something about the 2 yellow lights Left/right bottom turn into green?

What about the coins in Secret wepon? should they dissapear if you shoot them? because I never get all movements, mabye simply because I don´t know what I shot already?

thanks, berni

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider berni_czerny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/revenge-from-mars-rules-with-pinbox?tu=berni_czerny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.