Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20180531214714303 (resized).jpg
RFM eos (resized).jpg
EOSQuestion (resized).jpg
WP_20181020_12_34_54_Pro (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hey folks, I always appreciate the help that I get on Pinside, and I was hoping someone could shorten my troubleshooting on this issue.

I have always gotten a message on my RFM that the Left Flipper EOS was not functioning. Inspecting the area reveals that a previous owner has done some work around it (I think). In the pictures below you'll see both EOS switches. They seem to have just jumped the short arms of the switches together. That leaves 3 wires running to the area. One is all black (connected to the long arm of the left switch). Another is black and green (connected to the long arm of the right switch), while a 3rd is black and light blue. The black and light blue wire is completely disconnected. It has been trimmed and twisted up out of the way.

I already have a new switch for it, so if that is the only problem great. I just want to be sure it is wired correctly first. Can someone take a look and see how their EOS switches are wired? I know I can check the diagram, but I was hoping someone might be able to share a picture or some experience and make this faster for me.

EOSQuestion (resized).jpgEOSQuestion (resized).jpgWP_20181020_12_34_54_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20181020_12_34_54_Pro (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

RFM eos (resized).jpgRFM eos (resized).jpg

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from zaza:

[quoted image]

Awesome, thank you

#4 5 years ago
20180531214714303 (resized).jpg20180531214714303 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

7,500 (OBO)
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/revenge-from-mars-eos-switch-wiring-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.