(Topic ID: 312959)

Retrorefurbs contact?

By CryptKeeperAUS

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Deleted

#2 2 years ago

No they never respond . I had to file 3x a PayPal chargeback to get my money back. It’s a shit company

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from AMSNL:

No they never respond . I had to file 3x a PayPal chargeback to get my money back. It’s a shit company

Was it to do with the product?

#4 2 years ago

1x yes I had some sideblades that where to short and 2 last times no responds on anything I ordered , No product as well
    If you use the search engine on the forum you will find more topics about trouble with them

#5 2 years ago

Damn, wish I knew this earlier. I didn't pay with PayPal either.

Added over 2 years ago:

Issue resolved with RR.

#6 2 years ago

I used them years ago for Swords of Fury decals. It looked like they ran out of blue ink during the printing so the cabinet had mostly blue wording but buy the time they got to the backbox and front it was yellow. Took forever for a response, but eventually I got a replacement in the mail. Took a VERY long time. They told me I got another customers order who wanted it custom like that.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

I used them years ago for Swords of Fury decals. It looked like they ran out of blue ink during the printing so the cabinet had mostly blue wording but buy the time they got to the backbox and front it was yellow. Took forever for a response, but eventually I got a replacement in the mail. Took a VERY long time. They told me I got another customers order who wanted it custom like that.

Thanks for the info.. well hopefully they respond. There not huge errors on my print but still they charge a premium and the add claims they only have the correct, color accurate simpons decal and the back box print can't be used without being crooked and looking off.

#8 2 years ago

That's a real pity I had used them several times with no issues
    Wonder what's going on???

#9 2 years ago

They would do alot of work I imagine so probably the majority is good. There just a few edits away on the coin door and left backbox decals to being perfect... I have been waiting 2 weeks for a reply, hopefully soon.

Added over 2 years ago:

Replies were going to my spam. All was sorted out.

#10 2 years ago

They have a massive beware on Pinside and other groups. You’re lucky if you don’t have issues! Lotta people give up and think “good enough”

1 year later
    #11 10 months ago

Well add me to the list. The "alternate" South Park trans is absolute upscaled bitmapped garbage. After a few months of waiting I laughed when I unrolled it. Not even close. Laughable quality. Should have checked here first. Anyone reading this beware. We'll see if I can get a refund. Might have to call BofA and just reverse the charge. Waste of time and money.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/retrorefurbs-contact and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.