IMG_6621 (resized).jpg
IMG_6635 (resized).jpg
IMG_6632 (resized).jpg
IMG_6628 (resized).jpg
IMG_6627 (resized).jpg
IMG_6626 (resized).jpg
IMG_6620 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

As announced previously in the R&B owners topic...

Due to the success and great feedback we received on our other plastic sets and mini kits, we are now producing more games and first up for a full playfield set is Rocky & Bullwinkle.

This is a 25 piece reproduction plastic set consisting of all the playfield plastics.

The artwork is professionally printed on the reverse side of the plastic with a UV stable inks, a white layer is addded to help provide vivid colors and then a clear varnish protection coating is put over the top. We feel this deliver the right amount of light transparency and diffusion. Finally, the pieces are laser cut for beautifully smooth edges. The art was completely restored for an exceptionally high quality print and done to Data East's exact resolution to match the originals as best as possible.

The set contains:

- Playfield only plastic set
- 25 pieces

The set is now available. If they are not in stock when you visit our site you can place a back order as we will be running small batches every month going forward.

http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/rocky-bullwinkle-pinball-plastic-set/

We ship worldwide.

Take a look at the photos below and don't forget to check our other plastic kits - RoboCop, The Sopranos, and Lord of The Rings.

IMG_6621 (resized).jpgIMG_6621 (resized).jpgIMG_6620 (resized).jpgIMG_6620 (resized).jpgIMG_6627 (resized).jpgIMG_6627 (resized).jpgIMG_6628 (resized).jpgIMG_6628 (resized).jpgIMG_6632 (resized).jpgIMG_6632 (resized).jpgIMG_6635 (resized).jpgIMG_6635 (resized).jpgIMG_6626 (resized).jpgIMG_6626 (resized).jpgIMG_6631 (resized).jpgIMG_6631 (resized).jpgIMG_6637 (resized).jpgIMG_6637 (resized).jpgIMG_6638 (resized).jpgIMG_6638 (resized).jpg

Pete
Retro Refurbs

#2 6 years ago

I am certainly interested in this.

is it possible to order a subset of the plastics? many of the plastics in my game are fine, but maybe only 10 or so are needing replacement. Otherwise, I'd probably be in for the whole set, guess its good to have a backup if something new breaks down the road!

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I am certainly interested in this.
is it possible to order a subset of the plastics? many of the plastics in my game are fine, but maybe only 10 or so are needing replacement. Otherwise, I'd probably be in for the whole set, guess its good to have a backup if something new breaks down the road!

We had originally intended just to make a mini kit consisting of the slings and lane guides but everyone kept asking for a full set so we went with this instead.

Can't separate pieces unfortunately because they're made as 1 whole set.

#4 6 years ago

This run of our plastic set is nearly sold out. We have 3 places left on the pre-order list and then they're gone.

Pete
Retro Refurbs

1 week later
#5 6 years ago

Photos of the plastics have been updated.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/retro-refurbs-new-repro-rocky-bullwinkle-playfield-plastic-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.