Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TheFool
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I wanted to try my hand at a retheme I have looked through many of the forums and couldn't figure out if my idea will work. It's a Stern SAM system and i am ONLY interested in changing Music, Call Outs and Art. I am stuck because i would like to add a TV style display to play clips from show with audio. I DO NOT want to change the rules or mess with the code. I realize i can use Pinball Browser for call outs and DMD. but to add a TV type display with clips i will need something more like PRoc. I can't figure out if this is possible without having to rewrite rules and code. I realize i would need to have code to tell display when to play clips, just would like to limit it to just events that trigger display and audio.

#2 4 years ago

You could use something like the pinsound or pin shaker controllers to control your video.

Not sure what native support CSI gets from them, but you can trigger other mods with them.

#3 4 years ago

I will look into both of those thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/retheme-csi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.