20170820_223726 (resized).jpg
20171204_012056 (resized).jpg
20171204_010720 (resized).jpg
silkscreen2 (resized).JPG
silkscreen3 (resized).JPG
silkscreen1 (resized).JPG
IMG_20171028_104238320 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171006_164605932 (resized).jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Hey Everyone,
I know a lot of guys a lot better and more practiced than me have done a great job of documenting some great playfield restoration techniques. I'm a bit self taught and always learning and experimenting. I've picked up a few tricks from speaking with guys like Chris Hutchins, Ron Kruzman and from reading a ton from the likes of VID and others here.

As the title indicates, I wanted to share a small bit of my experience in dealing with small text and difficult details on some of my playfield work.
This is one aspect of restoring classic playfields that I've always found challenging. Specifically I am thinking of early solid state era playfields like the ones you might see from Stern. Larger text, like you might find on a 70's Gottlieb can usually be easily masked and sprayed new but, for smaller text, the options are more limited.

Your options are:

-Freehand/brush, but unless you are Michelangelo, your results will likely never look close to factory

-Frisket masking and airbrush, but this is super hard to cut, especially at smaller sizes

-Machine cut masking. I've attempted this with a vinyl mask. It looked really good coming off the cutter, but it also tends to fall apart at very small size text when peeling and applying. Controlling paint bleed is also tough.

-Machine cut vinyl letters. This is a decent option but finding a colour matched vinyl is really hard unless you just want simple white or black. Clearcoat will do a fair job of 'burying' the excess height of the vinyl if handled properly.

-Waterslide decal. This is a decent option but you may have trouble with colour saturation. Also, if your text is white, or close to it, you are SOL. most printers don't print in white.

A few years ago I was asked to restore a Cheetah playfield. This thing was a disaster. Almost ever major colour needed to be sprayed and there was no way I was masking around all the text. I had to spray right over most of it and then figure out how to put it back.
I tried a few of the techniques mentioned above and finally settled on getting the text machine cut out of vinyl. It was mostly an off-white and I was able to find a decent match and then I scanned the playfield so that I could trace the text exactly. That trace was then used to machine cut the text. I spent a long time 'weeding' the vinyl (process of removing the negative vinyl I did not need) and then I masked it from the top for easy application. It worked fine but I swear that project took years off my life and added a few grey hairs. I swore I wouldn't undertake another. Here are a few pics.

IMG_3268 (resized).JPGIMG_3268 (resized).JPG

IMG_3494 (resized).JPGIMG_3494 (resized).JPG

IMG_3887 (resized).JPGIMG_3887 (resized).JPG

Fast forward a few years and now I'm a classic Stern junkie and I've acquired quite a few of these beauties and some of them need the same attention as that Cheetah. Yeah, life is funny that way

I set about trying to find a better option. One that would be even more flexible in terms of colour options and ease of application. I wanted to see if I could find a way to make a rub on transfer. Anyone older than 40 probably remembers Letraset. Sets of letters you could buy from art supply stores and place them over your work-surface and then simply rub them on.

I explored some home options. There is a kit from http://www.decalprofx.com/ that requires you to buy some custom equipment. Not a huge investment but I wanted to try a more professional approach first. I ended up going to Reprographx at http://www.rubontransfers.net/ and ordering a letter-sized sheet of their custom colour rub-on transfer decals.

I did this just recently for my Quicksilver playfield. It has text all over the place and it's a sort of light cream colour with a hint of green. This allowed me to order all new text for the entire playfield, but I still used a Pantone book to get the closest possible match for my particular playfield.

The bad news is that it cost a ton. A single sheet of custom colour ran me about $150 Canadian with shipping. It's obviously less in USD$
The good news is that, when they finally arrived, they were a near perfect match for the original text and colour.
This allowed me to perform my usual structural repairs to the playfield and then frisket, trim and airbrush repairs to the main green colour without having to worry about any of the original text. After various layers of clear and repairs and the final step of applying new black keylines and outlines, I simply trimmed each section of text, taped it down and then used my fingernail to rub each section on, working my way from top to bottom so as not to damage the delicate rub-on transfer.

Once it was all done, I applied a coat of clear in very light passes. It seemed to pool around the text.
After that I used an RO sander at 400 grit to level the clear that had collected around the text... being very careful not to burn through. Then i used a sanding pad to finish off the low spots. The next layer goes on much more smoothly and the same process is repeated one last time for the finished top-coat which is perfectly flat by now.

Here is a link to the AI file with the text in case anyone wishes to place their own order. I requested mine in PMS 616. You can either order the same or test your own specific playfield for an exact match.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/py8uwdjlvdww749/DRANOs_QStxt_Single-Color-08.5x11-inches.ai?dl=0

Below are some photos I captured along the way. Hopefully this will be of benefit to some of you.
I'm already prepping my Sea Witch for the same treatment.

Thanks

Transfer Decals (resized).jpgTransfer Decals (resized).jpg

20161130_005218 (resized).jpg20161130_005218 (resized).jpg

20161224_161604 (resized).jpg20161224_161604 (resized).jpg

20161223_131037 (resized).jpg20161223_131037 (resized).jpg

20161224_113145 (resized).jpg20161224_113145 (resized).jpg

+BEFORE+AFTER+ (resized).jpg+BEFORE+AFTER+ (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I wish I had the time to do this right now. You did an amazing job Drano!

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Tighe:

I wish I had the time to do this right now. You did an amazing job Drano!

Thanks Tighe... and yeah, it can be time consuming but I think any playfield work is. If you're a little bit artistic or at least the type of person that enjoys detail work (puzzles, model making etc..) I think you'd be okay with this process.

Doing the text this way is actually the least difficult option IMO.
I also make machine-cut stencils for my black rings and outlines so that speeds things up even further.

Maybe I'm cheating little... but I believe in working smart and not hard (when I can)

#4 7 years ago

Very clever, thanks for sharing. Price is worth it vs the other options imho.

#5 7 years ago

Looks like a great job. Nicely done man!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Thanks Tighe... and yeah, it can be time consuming but I think any playfield work is. If you're a little bit artistic or at least the type of person that enjoys detail work (puzzles, model making etc..) I think you'd be okay with this process.
Doing the text this way is actually the least difficult option IMO.
I also make machine-cut stencils for my black rings and outlines so that speeds things up even further.
Maybe I'm cheating little... but I believe in working smart and not hard (when I can)

It's not cheating, it's better! What type of clear are you using? Triple Thick?

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Tighe:

It's not cheating, it's better! What type of clear are you using? Triple Thick?

OH NO!!!

Triple Thick is only for sealing the back of backglasses. It's more of a spray-on 'glaze' and would likely not hold up very well on a playfield.

I typically use a 2 part automotive clearcoat with a reducer. It's just a BASF brand that we use here at work so it's easy for me to get my hands on in quantity.

#8 7 years ago

This looks like a great way of restoring a lot of text, especially if it is not black. I found a video on how they make these dry rub on transfer sheets, it is a very similar process to silk screening where a layer of photosensitive emulsion is used with a mask to form the sheet. Looks labour intensive and no doubt accounts for the hefty price. I suppose it is with rub on transfers (Letraset) that silk screen films were originally lettered in the first place?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

This looks like a great way of restoring a lot of text, especially if it is not black. I found a video on how they make these dry rub on transfer sheets, it is a very similar process to silk screening where a layer of photosensitive emulsion is used with a mask to form the sheet. Looks labour intensive and no doubt accounts for the hefty price. I suppose it is with rub on transfers (Letraset) that silk screen films were originally lettered in the first place?

Exactly. This is why the results looks so close to factory. The thickness of the transfer is also very similar to silkscreen.

#10 7 years ago

Maybe I missed it, but WHO determines the size and style of the text. Do you design the wording text style and size, and send it to reprograhx, pick the color you want, and they make the decals. I just want to know the process of how I convey whats on my playfield to reprographx so I can have said decals made.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from OCD_pinball:

Maybe I missed it, but WHO determines the size and style of the text. Do you design the wording text style and size, and send it to reprograhx, pick the color you want, and they make the decals. I just want to know the process of how I convey whats on my playfield to reprographx so I can have said decals made.

I perform a direct 1 scale scan of the text using an old HP windowpane scanner which is NLA. This is sort of a necessary step and there are also handheld scanners that could be used.

Once scanned, I bring that image into a program (in this case Adobe Illustrator) and I create new text on top of the image; being very careful to not scale or distort the original image. I also use an online service such as "what the font" where I submit an image sample of the font and the website determines the closest match.
If I don't have that particular font I install it and then use that font to perform my 'trace' or overlay of the text, being very careful to match size and orientation.

Of course, the digital font can never be a perfect match for the old analog method of laying down copy. Once I am close enough, I explode the text into vector outlines and use the software to play around with individual character placement and even distort certain letters as necessary to better match. In the case of QS, the numeral "1" had a slight variation to the one in the font I was using. The good news is that these variations are consistent throughout the playfield so I could just copy and paste as needed.

Once I had traced all of the various sections of text, I grouped them and then arranged them tight onto a letter sized sheet template that you can download from the Reprographx site.

It's a bit of work and does require some basic knowledge of graphics software... but pinheads are pretty resourceful in my experience
If anyone needs to do this for Quicksilver, just shoot me a PM and I can share the file I created for that machine.

#12 7 years ago

Very informative about your procedure,
Thank You

#13 7 years ago

Nice out of the box thinking. Saving this thread for future playfield projects.

Thank you.

#14 7 years ago

I've added a link to the Quicksilver AI file in my original post up top for those who have requested it.

10 months later
#15 6 years ago

It's been a while since I started this topic and I'm glad to see that several people have been using this method with some great success.

Over the last few months I've been playing around with using the rub-on transfer method for more and more of my detail work.
On recent playfields for Seawitch, TMNT and soon a Bally KISS, I've even started using these for keylines and difficult dithering/halftone dot patterns and gradients.

I also recently helped a local collector get transfers made for a huge dithering pattern for his Stern VIPER restoration.
Hopefully I can get him to post his experiences here as well.

Here are some recent images of my Seawitch in progress. All the text in the lower playfield was painted over when I airbrushed the light blue. Then multiple colors of text were printed and re-applied, as well as all of the black keylines.

I'll update with KISS and TMNT once complete.

IMG-20171027-WA0020 (resized).jpegIMG-20171027-WA0020 (resized).jpeg

20171030_023302 (resized).jpg20171030_023302 (resized).jpg

20171101_125301 (resized).jpg20171101_125301 (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago

Have you looked at http://www.allout-graphics.com/ in BC? They seem a bit cheaper.

What is interesting to me is that they break out the film negatives versus the transfer price. Seems to me that multiple folks could leverage the same negatives!

You can watch how these are made here:

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Have you looked at http://www.allout-graphics.com/ in BC? They seem a bit cheaper.
What is interesting to me is that they break out the film negatives versus the transfer price. Seems to me that multiple folks could leverage the same negatives!

Awesome! Thanks for the tip.
Truthfully, I have not explored multiple vendors yet. The process with Reprographx has been so easy from using their templates, selecting custom colours on their ordering page and then ease of uploading and proofing art, that it hadn't occured to me to look elsewhere yet.

I wonder if allout is feasible for one-off orders? I'll shoot them a message on my next project and see what they say.

#18 6 years ago

I try reprographix rub on decal for my classic stern Viper playfield restoration. I made a big mistake when i removed the mylar on the worst part of my playfield, the paint came with the mylar right in the middle of the dithering!

1B8C4B13-1ADB-4866-B2C6-4F7BA51BEF24 (resized).jpeg1B8C4B13-1ADB-4866-B2C6-4F7BA51BEF24 (resized).jpeg

So i scan the art and have a friend OTTOgd reproduce the art for me.

5AE0D469-581D-4DBE-A86D-F450D5D6D509 (resized).jpeg5AE0D469-581D-4DBE-A86D-F450D5D6D509 (resized).jpeg

I decided to repaint all the yellow and make a decal for the red ditering.

I need some text also, so i order a red sheet and a black sheet.

BF043BB8-DA2C-4FA3-92F6-F4D50416E130 (resized).jpegBF043BB8-DA2C-4FA3-92F6-F4D50416E130 (resized).jpeg

All the application process was very easy, and work surprisely good for the dithering part

47809541-A333-4FB7-9C10-0992235DC047 (resized).jpeg47809541-A333-4FB7-9C10-0992235DC047 (resized).jpeg95435647-7654-4AC5-83C2-B1FBEFE18510 (resized).jpeg95435647-7654-4AC5-83C2-B1FBEFE18510 (resized).jpegF83367E2-DB5E-4018-AE78-6CB58A7A5715 (resized).jpegF83367E2-DB5E-4018-AE78-6CB58A7A5715 (resized).jpeg1805509C-0280-4A81-AA59-E0B50EFA756B (resized).jpeg1805509C-0280-4A81-AA59-E0B50EFA756B (resized).jpeg

Some before and after pics!
C4A86A85-3F40-40A5-8CFB-2266D2770E9B (resized).jpegC4A86A85-3F40-40A5-8CFB-2266D2770E9B (resized).jpegEA274055-E57E-4268-9AC0-7B2740F52EE1 (resized).jpegEA274055-E57E-4268-9AC0-7B2740F52EE1 (resized).jpeg73F682DD-63D2-47D9-AFFB-9EF3817BCAE9 (resized).jpeg73F682DD-63D2-47D9-AFFB-9EF3817BCAE9 (resized).jpeg

And the final result before the clear
9A467389-E7FA-4109-91C8-066FAD64F491 (resized).jpeg9A467389-E7FA-4109-91C8-066FAD64F491 (resized).jpeg

Thank’s Drano for this awesome product!

#19 6 years ago

Amazing thread. Don’t dip my toes into Pinside much but this thread was well worth it.

#20 6 years ago

Wow, amazing!

#21 6 years ago

The Stern intern doing the typography layout had absolutely no idea what he was doing.

#22 6 years ago

Thanks very much for posting this material.

#23 6 years ago

Drano, I see the obvious advantage of using this approach for white text!

Do you feel that even for black it is superior to waterslide decals? More opaque, easier to handle?

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Drano, I see the obvious advantage of using this approach for white text!
Do you feel that even for black it is superior to waterslide decals? More opaque, easier to handle?

Most definitely. I would shy away from using waterslides for black... especially around inserts. I never have great results unless you double-print and that adds yet another level of complexity and is still not foolproof.

Black is much more cost-effective so I would certainly use rub-on transfers if I wanted to do an entire playfield... or if I could pool together black elelments for several playfields (as in my picture above). This method is perfectly opaque.

#25 6 years ago

always wanted to try rub on instead of water slide decals even if i had good result in the past.

my last step is with the water slide decals on my FP playfield but i need to customize almost all of them to fit perfectly.

how does it level with the final clear coat? i imagine it's a lot thinner.

#26 6 years ago

Probably thicker than waterslide... But feels almost like a silkscreen. You still need to be very careful sanding that first layer of clear for sure.

Unlike a silkscreen, the bottom layer of these is white. If you burn through the top colour then you start to see white... or it disappears completely

#28 6 years ago

Wow, awesome results. Glad this thread is bumped back to the top and caught my eye.

#29 6 years ago

This is amazing. Threads like this really impress me.

#30 6 years ago

I had visited this thread so long ago I forgot about it, I've now contacted our local print shop for a quote as I'm dangerously close to having my Playfield ready for these or water slides.
I have the waterslide decals ready but do like the results seen in this thread.

I'm curious what vid1900 @HEP and Bryan_Kelly think about this method. Bryan mentioned rub transfers in an Apron restore thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-method-for-apron-art#post-4012276

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I had visited this thread so long ago I forgot about it, I've now contacted our local print shop for a quote as I'm dangerously close to having my Playfield ready for these or water slides.
I have the waterslide decals ready but do like the results seen in this thread.
I'm curious what vid1900 @HEP and Bryan_Kelly think about this method. Bryan mentioned rub transfers in an Apron restore thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-method-for-apron-art#post-4012276

Does Chris Hutchins of HEP fame use this method?

#32 6 years ago

Wow, I just saw this thread- thanks for posting. Much better than what I'm currently doing now with waterslides

Jody

#33 6 years ago

With Drano's method (and with the help of his Quicksilver template) I completely replaced All the text on my Quicksilver playfield.

First I replaced all the cupped inserts and repainted the playfield. I was not a big fan of the solid green background and really wanted it to look more organic (with texturing and shading to make it look more like vegetation and less like a road sign). In order to do this, all the text had to be painted over.
IMG_20170930_174507493 (resized).jpgIMG_20170930_174507493 (resized).jpg

In the next picture all the keylines, insert text and playfield text have been replaced via rub-on transfers. All "exposed" white (text and bonus arrows) were color-matched to the original text (Pantone PMS 607).
IMG_20171006_152912763 (resized).jpgIMG_20171006_152912763 (resized).jpg

In this shooter lane picture (if you zoom in) you can see the "grassy" texture that I was going for.
IMG_20171006_164605932 (resized).jpgIMG_20171006_164605932 (resized).jpg

Thanks again @Drano, your method works great!!!!

IMG_20171028_104238320 (resized).jpgIMG_20171028_104238320 (resized).jpg

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Does Chris Hutchins of HEP fame use this method?

I'm not sure if anyone out there has posted anything regarding rub-on transfers for playfield work.
If they used them, it was a well kept secret

As noted at the top of this thread, I did a ton of research when trying to work on my classis stern playfields and came up empty. Basically just lots of trial and error and finally my desire to find custom "Letraset", which I had used many moons ago in school. I never imagined you could make your own... but was lucky to find a service that did just that!

#35 6 years ago

Awesome Quicksilver restoration!

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I'm not sure if anyone out there has posted anything regarding rub-on transfers for playfield work.
If they used them, it was a well kept secret
As noted at the top of this thread, I did a ton of research when trying to work on my classis stern playfields and came up empty. Basically just lots of trial and error and finally my desire to find custom "Letraset", which I had used many moons ago in school. I never imagined you could make your own... but was lucky to find a service that did just that!

Absolutely your solution is original . When I researched fixing a Nags play-field that I needed to do a lot of work on I explored letraset type transfers but found nothing. I learned about Illustrator and Photoshop and can make decent waterslide decals now. However, my application of decals is not perfect. This appears to be a superior way to fix a multitude of play-field issues and will use this idea on my next play-field repair. Thank you very much for the clear tutorial.

Chris Hutchins does not use waterslide decals either and has written about silk screening his lettering if I recall. Impressed with both of your work. Thank you

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Absolutely your solution is original . When I researched fixing a Nags play-field that I needed to do a lot of work on I explored letraset type transfers but found nothing. I learned about Illustrator and Photoshop and can make decent waterslide decals now. However, my application of decals is not perfect. This appears to be a superior way to fix a multitude of play-field issues and will use this idea on my next play-field repair. Thank you very much for the clear tutorial.
Chris Hutchins does not use waterslide decals either and has written about silk screening his lettering if I recall. Impressed with both of your work. Thank you

I fear Chris would consider this method akin to cheating
But, for us mortals, this is an easy and accessible option for sure.

I've seen examples of people attempting to silkscreen original art back onto a playfield and it looks awesome... but a ton of work.

#38 6 years ago

Rub on transfer seem pretty standard in the modelling world. I am definitely using this technique for an upcoming playfield repaint!

Drano, can you provide details on the transfer types you've ordered from http://rubontransfers.net/?
Are you using "standard colours" or specifying a Pantone colour?

Their prices do seem very reasonable.

#39 6 years ago

I did my own silkscreen when i did my lost vegas pseudo playfield and it was a tons of work... I get some good result, but the process would have been a lot easier with the rub on decal...

silkscreen1 (resized).JPGsilkscreen1 (resized).JPG

silkscreen3 (resized).JPGsilkscreen3 (resized).JPG

silkscreen2 (resized).JPGsilkscreen2 (resized).JPG

#40 6 years ago

These custom rub-on decals are simply amazing and if budget is no concern, then I think they are a godsend solution for small text and labels. And idiot proof

I have second thoughts though when seeing the technique used to recreate these huge halftone screen areas on the VIPER restoration above. It looks great, but what I remember from using Letraset in the very early days from my carreer as a designer, is that it was easy to apply (much easier indeed than silkscreen) but also very fragile: rub on stuff doesn't stick very well. When protected with clearcoat I'm confident that small text areas will hold well, but I can imagine that larger areas could get loose due to ball impact (similar to ghosting effect on inserts). I hope I'm wrong

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Drano, can you provide details on the transfer types you've ordered from http://rubontransfers.net/?
Are you using "standard colours" or specifying a Pantone colour?
Their prices do seem very reasonable.

I've done both.
Black and white are the least expensive. Standard colours are a bit more and Pantone matching is pretty stupid... but often necessary.
I've spent upwards of $100-$150 for a single custom colour sheet and there arent many economies of scale unless youre making dozens.

Quoted from g94:

I have second thoughts though when seeing the technique used to recreate these huge halftone screen areas on the VIPER restoration above. It looks great, but what I remember from using Letraset in the very early days from my carreer as a designer, is that it was easy to apply (much easier indeed than silkscreen) but also very fragile: rub on stuff doesn't stick very well. When protected with clearcoat I'm confident that small text areas will hold well, but I can imagine that larger areas could get loose due to ball impact (similar to ghosting effect on inserts). I hope I'm wrong

On the halftone, the back colour is actually painted first, so all you're applying is the 2nd layer of dots.
They certainly don't release from the backing sheet as easily as the lettering or larger stuff, but I think they would actually have better adhesion.
I guess time will tell if there is any separation, but I've had very good results once fully sealed in clear. And this has also gone for waterslide decals and vinyl cut text alike. None of these mathods have really failed yet due to separation from stress or ball strikes.... but I suppose it's not inconceivable either.

#42 6 years ago

Here's a few more pics of those other projects I mentioned earlier.

First, a few images of rub-on transfers being applied to a friend's KISS playfield after the middle section had been sanded down, cleaned and the whites repainted.

20171204_010720 (resized).jpg20171204_010720 (resized).jpg

20171204_012056 (resized).jpg20171204_012056 (resized).jpg

And here's a TMNT I've been working on. Before and After pics.
This is a combination of airbrush work with rub-on transfers applied for the black and white text, as well as the outlines.
No clearcoat has been applied yet. Doing that today.

20170820_223726 (resized).jpg20170820_223726 (resized).jpg

20171204_002151 (resized).jpg20171204_002151 (resized).jpg

#43 6 years ago

How well do they react to the clear? Waterslide curl up like a bitch for me from the solvents in the clear if you go too heavy.

#44 6 years ago

The edges raise a bit and clearcoat does tend to damage around the perimeter. Just gotta be gentle on that first sanding. By the 2nd coat it's pretty smooth.

*meant to say the clearcoat tends to "DAM" not DAMAGE" around the perimiter

#45 6 years ago

Drano, could your dry transfer process be used to re-do the graphics on the classic Stern Aprons?

#46 6 years ago

I added rub-on transfers to this apron a few days ago.
I could have potentially done it earlier but I opted for a maximum (20 day) turnaround time to save some money. The text, black dots and the black borders around the scorecards are all rub-on transfers.

IMG_20171204_211849249 (resized).jpgIMG_20171204_211849249 (resized).jpg

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

I added rub-on transfers to this apron a few days ago.
I could have potentially done it earlier but I opted for a maximum (20 day) turnaround time to save some money. The text, black dots and the black borders around the scorecards are all rub-on transfers.

That is nice work.

Thanks.

#48 6 years ago

I really wish I had any playfield repair skills at all.

This is just astounding to me. Well done!

Chris

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Redketchup:

I did my own silkscreen when i did my lost vegas pseudo playfield and it was a tons of work... I get some good result, but the process would have been a lot easier with the rub on decal...

SUPER START SUPER!

#50 6 years ago

Clear is done!

67E7BFE3-2211-4FF4-BD8B-AEF2F2140745 (resized).jpeg67E7BFE3-2211-4FF4-BD8B-AEF2F2140745 (resized).jpeg

72A0FC3C-72E6-4AA0-B739-48C4AECB9886 (resized).jpeg72A0FC3C-72E6-4AA0-B739-48C4AECB9886 (resized).jpeg

413606FF-145E-4009-A116-EFC73CF592B3 (resized).jpeg413606FF-145E-4009-A116-EFC73CF592B3 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Spring Grove, IL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.98
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sandusky, OH
$ 27.95
$ 29.99
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vaudreuil-dorion, QC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 959.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 5.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restoring-playfields-with-small-text/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.