41 (resized).jpg
40 (resized).jpg
34 (resized).jpg
33 (resized).jpg
32 (resized).jpg
31 (resized).jpg
30 (resized).jpg
22 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from kpninja12:

Also, does anyone else have a partially drilled screw near the drain to prevent the ball detection switch from getting bent?

One of my classic Stern had a screw coming through the bottom of the PF, with a metal spacer and a bolt on top. I replaced the whole thing with HW from Ace for ~$1, nice and shinny

2" screw with 1" metal spacer with 2 washer, 1 lock washer and a nut (head of screw is under the PF going through it, no T-nut).

86f50aad065cff59dd3d470dbfeb081b0a39f8f2 (resized).jpg86f50aad065cff59dd3d470dbfeb081b0a39f8f2 (resized).jpg
10 months later
#60 3 years ago
Quoted from kpninja12:

One of my great fears has become truth! I had a feeling back when I started mixing paint that maybe it it was originally white. I guess I should have done more research. Painting all currently-beige areas to white will be a substantial amount of work. Is it a huge travesty if I paint it beige instead of white?

repainted faded white look? most orignal white color are now beige by now Though crisp shinny white is niiiice

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restoring-my-first-pin-1980-stern-flight-2000?tu=hisokajp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.