20200229_161330.jpg
8316D247-CEC1-48F9-A5F7-DF05BF0B69B5 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200204-143909_Chrome (resized).jpg
IMG_20200203_160331.jpg
Screenshot_20200201-113701_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200201-113612_Chrome (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200201-113553_Chrome (resized).jpg
agents777croppef.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

My Agents 777 backglass is bad, too. Paint is peeling off on the left side. I'll be watching to see what you do about yours. Here's a picture of my game:

agents777croppef.jpgagents777croppef.jpg
4 weeks later
#42 4 years ago
Quoted from Fabrizio:

Good evening to all! I finish my Agents777 restoration (including a new translite) and here there result! All working in the proper perfect way! Thanks a lot to all! It is a very nice game, my kids love it![quoted image]

Wow, great job! Did you make the translite? I would buy one from you if you can make an extra!!!

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from Fabrizio:

Hi, no I didn’t do the translite by my own. I founded I nice high quality image and asked to Game on Grafix to do it.

Thanks, Fabrizio ! I should try a translite from them. My backglass art is falling apart on the left side.

We cut off the battery and haven't replaced it with anything yet. The capacitor that frunch mentioned looks good. Without it, the game starts up with credits on it and no scores displayed. When you start a game, the scores all appear, and it will keep the high scores until you turn it off. That works fine for now.
Your playfield looks nice, too! Mine is worn around the slot machine in the middle, but it doesn't look too hard to touch up because a lot of it is black. I like the big "Jackpot" when you get 777!
I like the weird sounds of the game. Very 80s, a little bit like a Williams but more "goofy".
400 units made, it's a pretty rare game! Ours is the only one I've ever seen or played.
We will keep ours unless someone really has to have it for their Game Plan collection to be complete. But it'll cost ya.

2 weeks later
#46 4 years ago

Just played our Agents 777 and took a half decent picture. You can see how our backglass is falling apart. Fabrizio, I got a translite from Game On Grafix and it looks good! Haven't put it on yet, though. Fun game!

20200229_161330.jpg20200229_161330.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.99
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restoring-agents777?tu=DCP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.