17.JPG
16.JPG
15.JPG
14.JPG
13.JPG
12.JPG
11.JPG
10.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider misfitdart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

The black cabinet mean he painted over dirt.

This seems like a pretty stupid thing to say considering the attention to detail on this gorgeous pin. Wish it was in Canada I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

#53 9 years ago

The hellcat is cool but man the power to weight on that car blows.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

It has the greatest power to weight ratio on any car below $100,000.

The 2014 GT500 would be pretty close with 662hp and less than 3700lbs.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

When did they start making cars with that kind of horsepower? That's insane. I remember when 400-450hp was a huge deal. I feel like I'm way behind the curve. Lol!

I know, crazy right? The technology in these cars now is insane and it is incredibly simple to make over 1000 STREETABLE horsepower.

#62 9 years ago

Nooooo don't go down the yellow brick road!!

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

No it mean you cover the dirt up with black paint. HEP and McCune always paint the inside of the cabinet. Didn't you know? The black paint says a lot.

What does the black paint say? On this pin why would they do such a nice job on everything else then paint over dirt? Your posts are coming off in really bad taste or your an idiot.

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

No. It's a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan GT-R. They can be had for less than $100K and nothing comes close in bang for the buck except the new Vette's. However, the GT-R is much more driveable than either of the other cars mentioned here.

The gtr is a serious car but it's dummy proof, as for drivability I have a gt500 that's putting down over 850hp and it has the street manners of a dodge neon. The gtr just doesn't have the cool factor as a loud V8 rear wheel drive muscle car.

#76 9 years ago

I agree on all the above, if I was to own a import the gtr would be right there with a porsche gt2 rs.

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

No. It's a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan GT-R. They can be had for less than $100K and nothing comes close in bang for the buck except the new Vette's. However, the GT-R is much more driveable than either of the other cars mentioned here.

The new z06 is a sexy beast, coolest vette since 1972 IMHO

#83 9 years ago

If only you could bring it up to Canada.....

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Take a look at the Mustang GT500 Super Snake. Shelby-modded with 808 horsepower

There's a few different levels of the ss, all the way up to 1000hp but after shelby is done with it there would be more than 100k into the car and if I had that kind of cashola I'd be buying this IJ.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Love how this is a car thread now Super Snake is a joke. Simply because it can't get any of the power down. Things spins and burns the tire in 3rd gear. Pointless.

With the shitty factory Goodyear skins it won't hook up but ANY car with over 600 hp would be the same. The ss is a serious car and is far from a joke. Back to this amazing IJ, apologies to the op.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider misfitdart.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-ij-for-saletrade-7950-photos-illinois?tu=misfitdart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.