• Latest reply 10 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hawaiian Beauty full game.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Posting this on the EM sub-forum for those interested who may have missed it on the "All Pinball" sub-forum. I'm not connected with the seller - just a woodrail fan.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1954-hawaiian-beauty-woodrail#post-1495812

ebay.com link: itm

#2 10 years ago

Man, I wonder what the reserve is?

#3 10 years ago

Me too. She sure is mighty purty though!

Hawaiian Beauty full game.jpgHawaiian Beauty full game.jpg

#4 10 years ago

That is a looker!

#5 10 years ago

What's with the plastic covering the gobble holes? It doesn't look like the original style graphic design. Does the repro plastic set include this piece, or was it homemade? Love the topper!

#6 10 years ago

It's part of the repro plastics set.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

It's part of the repro plastics set.

Hmm, wonder why they deviated from the original graphics on that center plastic. Looks good though.

#8 10 years ago

That is gorgeous.

#9 10 years ago

Looks like it turned out great, Id love to see some video of the game play

--Jeff

#10 10 years ago

If you've never played this game, I can report that it's one of the best woodrails for gameplay. The lower playfield action really keeps you on your toes!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-hawaiian-beauty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.