zombies (resized).jpg
20181125_144023 (resized).jpg
20181125_144033 (resized).jpg
41764455_2140713502607974_5857391143183974400_n (resized).jpg
20180916_160406 (resized).jpg
20180915_172309 (resized).jpg
20180916_155959 (resized).jpg
original (resized).jpg

There are 279 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

#152 5 years ago

Any more stories you wish to share.....

#153 5 years ago

Very very sorry for your loss. F**k Cancer.

#154 5 years ago

Sorry man. My heart goes out to you, I can't imagine how you must feel. Way too young.

#155 5 years ago

I’m so sorry. This is devastating to imagine what you’re going through. Here are your wife’s initials that I put up on an Iron Maiden today in her honor.

07561139-411D-4080-B174-41D5261C3DD5 (resized).jpeg07561139-411D-4080-B174-41D5261C3DD5 (resized).jpeg
#156 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

#157 5 years ago

Fuck dude, fuck. Glad pinside is a place for you to heal and remember her. So sorry for your loss...

#158 5 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss...it would be nice if we flood this this thread with SMS on pins in memory of your wife. Stay strong,

Tom

#159 5 years ago

Those are some great photos and it looks like everyone was having a good time. Thank you for sharing something so difficult and reminding us to make the most of the time we have.

#160 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your wonderful memories.

#161 5 years ago

My condolences, many ((vibes)).

#162 5 years ago

No words can be said to express the loss. But remember, remember the memories of the love and happiness that you two shared with each other. That is timeless.

#163 5 years ago

Morten, I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. I offer my sincere condolences.

#164 5 years ago

So very sorry to hear this. Like others have said, one day at a time. It gets better.

#165 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss, my metal brother. She will always be alive in your heart.

#166 5 years ago

Thoughts & prayers to you, sorry for your loss. RIP

#167 5 years ago

God Bless you during this time.

#168 5 years ago

Very sorry for your loss, best wishes to you.

#169 5 years ago

sincere condolences i hope you find the strenght to deal with this ,and that may cherish the beautiful memorys you made

#170 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing with us. Our sincerest condolences.

#171 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you've been through.

#172 5 years ago

I'm very sorry for your loss God bless you and your family at this time how cool to have a partner that loves pinball my wife could care less but I still love her.....

#173 5 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. She looks like a really cool lady, from the stories and the photos you posted. Playing (competition) pinball, fixing games, baking cookies.

I was thinking of some way to pay tribute and help keep the memory of her alive and came up with this Pinside header background. It will come around every once in a while. I hope you like it.

High score #1High score #1

(Thanks to Snailman for the photo)

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from robin:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. She looks like a really cool lady, from the stories and the photos you posted. Playing (competition) pinball, fixing games, baking cookies.
I was thinking of some way to pay tribute and help keep the memory of her alive and came up with this Pinside header background. It will come around every once in a while. I hope you like it.

(Thanks to snailman for the photo)

Incredibly classy. Wonderful idea.

#175 5 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and all that knew her - definitely looks like she was an amazing woman. Stay strong.

#176 5 years ago

Thanks for reaching out and opening up. Sounds like she is your soul mate. Nothing can take that away. Awesome of you to play on in memory of her.

Blake

#177 5 years ago

Thank you for sharing and God bless you and your family and friends...

#178 5 years ago

It isnt fair to lose someone at such a young age.
She seems like a wonderful woman , be happy to have known her and cherish the moments you have been together.
Reading this makes me think how short life can be and enjoy every minute of it.
Lots of strength to you and family.

#179 5 years ago
Quoted from robin:

(Thanks to snailman for the photo)

Oh man, I dont really have words... this and all responses are so overwhelming. Thank you so much Robin.

#180 5 years ago

I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine.

#181 5 years ago

Awesome job Robin & a phenomenal tribute to Sandra! Morten, I wish you all the best for you will persevere in this difficult time. Just try to be strong, as time will help subside this devastating loss. Though I personally could never comprehend losing my beautiful wife, sometimes life's struggles will only make you all the better & much stronger. Hang in there Morten, the Pinside community supports & surrounds you!!!

#182 5 years ago

So sorry to hear of your loss, and thanks for sharing the photos - looks like you guys had alot of fun and many great memories

all the best and reach out to your friends and family when you need help

#183 5 years ago

Her spirit comes through in the pictures you posted, may she rest in peace and thoughts and prayers to you and your family from all of us here in the pinball community.

#184 5 years ago

Dear unknown Morten

Please accept the expression of my deepest sympathy.

I lost already a few family members and friends, and it's always hard to accept.
You never "get used" to it.
And that's good.
It gives again and again the chance, to put all pseudo-important daily issues into perspective.

I've been brought up and educated according to western Weltanschauung.

Having lived more than one year in India and learnt its culture, values and beliefs, I'm absolutely sure, that she is alive again - and you will meet her again, in this life or the next.

#185 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss my pinball brother. The information you've shared is a reminder to us all how precious life is. And it sounds like now you can use your shared passion for pinball as a reminder of your love as opposed to your sadness. My thoughts and prayers to you.

Brad

#186 5 years ago

She was beautiful indeed. Sorry for your loss. Lost my mother to cancer a few years ago. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

#187 5 years ago

Hang in there man, so sorry.

#188 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and love your way.

#189 5 years ago

You are one of the luckiest people in the world to be blessed with the time you had with her.
I am sure she would want you to honor that time and her memory by staying strong, playing a heck of a lot of pinball,
and taking the daily love and happiness you would have given to her and directing it towards others to make this world a better place.

#191 5 years ago

Very sorry to hear this. A terrible disease. She’s at peace now. You will miss her always but have so many great memories to remember her by. Prayers for you and your family.

#192 5 years ago

So... sorry for your loss. She was obviously an awesome person with a wonderful smile as we see in your pics.
That damn 4 letter word strikes again, they need to finally find that cure for all, please...
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and Sandra, may she rest in peace.

#193 5 years ago

Your post is a wonderful tribute to your wife. You were both so lucky to have each other in your lives. Condolences to you and your family.

#194 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss. This is really heartbreaking to read , and I just wanted to send a message of support from Switzerland. I don't often post, and I really don't even know what to say here. I'm a doctor in molecular biology and Genetics and have been working in clinical research on cancer for over 15 years. No matter how you spin it, sometimes just nothing can be done. But it is the saddest stories like these that keep the motivation to continue to search for improvements in fighting such an unfair and horrible disease. My heart goes out to you and your family. If you ever pass through these parts, make sure to stop over for a few games of pinball.

#195 5 years ago

Played one for you tonight.

IMG_20180608_211750579 (resized).jpgIMG_20180608_211750579 (resized).jpg
#196 5 years ago

Let's see how many cities we can get SMS up on the board!!

#197 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss, I'm sure she has found peace.

#198 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss. She looks like she was a a lot of fun to be around

#199 5 years ago

I think you are in the harts of 48K pinsiders just now. What can we say....

There are 279 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rest-in-peace-my-beautiful-wife/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.