10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 250 posts
  • 210 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 days ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 34 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

grave (resized).jpg
zombies (resized).jpg
20181125_144023 (resized).jpg
20181125_144033 (resized).jpg
41764455_2140713502607974_5857391143183974400_n (resized).jpg
20180916_160406 (resized).jpg
20180915_172309 (resized).jpg
20180916_155959 (resized).jpg
original (resized).jpg
back (resized).PNG
shirt front (resized).PNG
39174682_289124935001964_2469812207601319936_n (resized).jpg
20180612_153748 (resized).jpg
Resized_20180615_174124(0)(1) (resized).jpg
20150918_204614 (resized).jpg
20150919_120836 (resized).jpg

There are 250 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 10 months ago

So sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

#152 10 months ago

Any more stories you wish to share.....

#153 10 months ago

Very very sorry for your loss. F**k Cancer.

#154 10 months ago

Sorry man. My heart goes out to you, I can't imagine how you must feel. Way too young.

#155 10 months ago

I’m so sorry. This is devastating to imagine what you’re going through. Here are your wife’s initials that I put up on an Iron Maiden today in her honor.

07561139-411D-4080-B174-41D5261C3DD5 (resized).jpeg
#156 10 months ago

Sorry for your loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

#157 10 months ago

Fuck dude, fuck. Glad pinside is a place for you to heal and remember her. So sorry for your loss...

#158 10 months ago

I am so sorry for your loss...it would be nice if we flood this this thread with SMS on pins in memory of your wife. Stay strong,

Tom

#159 10 months ago

Those are some great photos and it looks like everyone was having a good time. Thank you for sharing something so difficult and reminding us to make the most of the time we have.

#160 10 months ago

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your wonderful memories.

#161 10 months ago

My condolences, many ((vibes)).

#162 10 months ago

No words can be said to express the loss. But remember, remember the memories of the love and happiness that you two shared with each other. That is timeless.

#163 10 months ago

Morten, I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. I offer my sincere condolences.

#164 10 months ago

So very sorry to hear this. Like others have said, one day at a time. It gets better.

#165 10 months ago

So sorry for your loss, my metal brother. She will always be alive in your heart.

#166 10 months ago

Thoughts & prayers to you, sorry for your loss. RIP

#167 10 months ago

God Bless you during this time.

#168 10 months ago

Very sorry for your loss, best wishes to you.

#169 10 months ago

sincere condolences i hope you find the strenght to deal with this ,and that may cherish the beautiful memorys you made

#170 10 months ago

Sorry for your loss, thank you for sharing with us. Our sincerest condolences.

#171 10 months ago

So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you've been through.

#172 10 months ago

I'm very sorry for your loss God bless you and your family at this time how cool to have a partner that loves pinball my wife could care less but I still love her.....

#173 10 months ago

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. She looks like a really cool lady, from the stories and the photos you posted. Playing (competition) pinball, fixing games, baking cookies.

I was thinking of some way to pay tribute and help keep the memory of her alive and came up with this Pinside header background. It will come around every once in a while. I hope you like it.

High score #1

(Thanks to snailman for the photo)

#174 10 months ago
Quoted from robin:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. She looks like a really cool lady, from the stories and the photos you posted. Playing (competition) pinball, fixing games, baking cookies.
I was thinking of some way to pay tribute and help keep the memory of her alive and came up with this Pinside header background. It will come around every once in a while. I hope you like it.

Incredibly classy. Wonderful idea.

#175 10 months ago

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathies to you and all that knew her - definitely looks like she was an amazing woman. Stay strong.

#176 10 months ago

Thanks for reaching out and opening up. Sounds like she is your soul mate. Nothing can take that away. Awesome of you to play on in memory of her.

Blake

#177 10 months ago

Thank you for sharing and God bless you and your family and friends...

#178 10 months ago

It isnt fair to lose someone at such a young age.
She seems like a wonderful woman , be happy to have known her and cherish the moments you have been together.
Reading this makes me think how short life can be and enjoy every minute of it.
Lots of strength to you and family.

#179 10 months ago
Quoted from robin:

Oh man, I dont really have words... this and all responses are so overwhelming. Thank you so much Robin.

#180 10 months ago

I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine.

#181 10 months ago

Awesome job Robin & a phenomenal tribute to Sandra! Morten, I wish you all the best for you will persevere in this difficult time. Just try to be strong, as time will help subside this devastating loss. Though I personally could never comprehend losing my beautiful wife, sometimes life's struggles will only make you all the better & much stronger. Hang in there Morten, the Pinside community supports & surrounds you!!!

#182 10 months ago

So sorry to hear of your loss, and thanks for sharing the photos - looks like you guys had alot of fun and many great memories

all the best and reach out to your friends and family when you need help

#183 10 months ago

Her spirit comes through in the pictures you posted, may she rest in peace and thoughts and prayers to you and your family from all of us here in the pinball community.

#184 10 months ago

Dear unknown Morten

Please accept the expression of my deepest sympathy.

I lost already a few family members and friends, and it's always hard to accept.
You never "get used" to it.
And that's good.
It gives again and again the chance, to put all pseudo-important daily issues into perspective.

I've been brought up and educated according to western Weltanschauung.

Having lived more than one year in India and learnt its culture, values and beliefs, I'm absolutely sure, that she is alive again - and you will meet her again, in this life or the next.

#185 10 months ago

So sorry for your loss my pinball brother. The information you've shared is a reminder to us all how precious life is. And it sounds like now you can use your shared passion for pinball as a reminder of your love as opposed to your sadness. My thoughts and prayers to you.

Brad

#186 10 months ago

She was beautiful indeed. Sorry for your loss. Lost my mother to cancer a few years ago. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

#187 10 months ago

Hang in there man, so sorry.

#188 10 months ago

So sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and love your way.

#189 10 months ago

You are one of the luckiest people in the world to be blessed with the time you had with her.
I am sure she would want you to honor that time and her memory by staying strong, playing a heck of a lot of pinball,
and taking the daily love and happiness you would have given to her and directing it towards others to make this world a better place.

#190 10 months ago

Sorry for your loss man.

#191 10 months ago

Very sorry to hear this. A terrible disease. She’s at peace now. You will miss her always but have so many great memories to remember her by. Prayers for you and your family.

#192 10 months ago

So... sorry for your loss. She was obviously an awesome person with a wonderful smile as we see in your pics.
That damn 4 letter word strikes again, they need to finally find that cure for all, please...
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and Sandra, may she rest in peace.

#193 10 months ago

Your post is a wonderful tribute to your wife. You were both so lucky to have each other in your lives. Condolences to you and your family.

#194 10 months ago

So sorry for your loss. This is really heartbreaking to read , and I just wanted to send a message of support from Switzerland. I don't often post, and I really don't even know what to say here. I'm a doctor in molecular biology and Genetics and have been working in clinical research on cancer for over 15 years. No matter how you spin it, sometimes just nothing can be done. But it is the saddest stories like these that keep the motivation to continue to search for improvements in fighting such an unfair and horrible disease. My heart goes out to you and your family. If you ever pass through these parts, make sure to stop over for a few games of pinball.

#195 10 months ago

Played one for you tonight.

IMG_20180608_211750579 (resized).jpg
#196 10 months ago

Let's see how many cities we can get SMS up on the board!!

#197 10 months ago

So sorry for your loss, I'm sure she has found peace.

#198 10 months ago

Sorry for your loss. She looks like she was a a lot of fun to be around

#199 10 months ago

I think you are in the harts of 48K pinsiders just now. What can we say....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 15.00
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00
Lighting - Led
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 27.99
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 19.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 16.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 209.99
There are 250 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside