zombies (resized).jpg
20181125_144023 (resized).jpg
20181125_144033 (resized).jpg
41764455_2140713502607974_5857391143183974400_n (resized).jpg
20180916_160406 (resized).jpg
20180915_172309 (resized).jpg
20180916_155959 (resized).jpg
original (resized).jpg
There are 279 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 5 years ago

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

#52 5 years ago

I am so sorry for you loss. Thank you for sharing her life with us. She was clearly a special person who will be missed by all.

#53 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss you two look very happy in them pictures.

#54 5 years ago

Stay strong Bro. For her.

#55 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss. That truly sucks. How lucky to have had someone with the same passions, and a great community in which to share them.

When the time is right, and the pain has dulled a little, I suspect a memorial tournament would be in order.

#56 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss, the pinball community is here for you

#57 5 years ago

What a beautiful woman. It sounds as though she left a legacy, both in you and everyone who had the privilege to play with her and be touched by her kindness. I hate that I didn't get to experience it in person.

Best wishes and I am sincerely sorry for your loss fellow pin brother. She is playing in the single greatest collection there could ever be, and we can all only hope to join her eventually.

-Jason

#58 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss

#59 5 years ago

She looks like an awesome and really fun person. My most sincere condolences go out to you.

#60 5 years ago

So sorry man, know you will always have a family here.

#61 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss

#62 5 years ago

So so sorry for your loss.

#63 5 years ago

Jesus man I'm really sorry.

#64 5 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss man.

#65 5 years ago

I am so so sorry to hear that. She seemed like an amazing woman. Cherish her memory.

#66 5 years ago

I’m so sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.

#67 5 years ago

Mere words cannot express my sympathies deeply enough. Honor her memory by forging on in life.

#68 5 years ago

My condolences.

#69 5 years ago

sorry for your loss brother.

Let us know if you need anything.

#70 5 years ago

My condolences on your loss

#71 5 years ago

I haven't lost a wife or a kid, but I've lost plenty of people close to me over the years...these threads hurt every time I see them. I'm truly sorry that you're having to go through it.

#72 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss

#73 5 years ago

What can be said? One day at a time. You must continue to live your life, however sad it may be without her. When times are dark, remember, you had something many people may never have, a true companion, and love of your life.

I wish you peace in the coming months.

#74 5 years ago

I'm heart-broken to hear this.

Be loving to yourself every day.

I wish you self-compassion and patience to feel your grief and process the loss.

-mof

#75 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss.

#76 5 years ago

Life is not fair. Never will be. You two look amazing together. I commend you for reaching out and sharing. It must be so hard but I hope you are feeling all this positive energy doing it's best to balance the other. Keep reaching out. People love to help & support others in hurt.

#77 5 years ago

I’m sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

#78 5 years ago

What are her pinball initials?

Next time i get a high score out and about.... I'll enter her initials as a tribute.

#79 5 years ago

Crimity... Basically made me tear up at work before a meeting here, I am so sorry for you and the loss you have experienced. May you never lose one of those amazing memories you have created with your wife.

#80 5 years ago

So sorry for your loss. RIP Sandra.

#81 5 years ago

The moment I saw your photos one word came to mind - lovely... From your comments it sounds like that word describes much more than her appearance.

The hurt will always be there, it’s the price we pay for special relationships, but always remember that she wants you to move forward, she wants you to one day be happy again.

#82 5 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss ... as others have mentioned, FUCK CANCER ... it killed my dad, uncle, and grandmother .

#83 5 years ago

Oh man, I am so sorry for your loss.

#84 5 years ago

I know that I sometimes play pinball to clear my head and forget what's going on in my life. Hopefully, you can play to remember her standing by your side, patiently waiting for her turn, cheering you on, or talking some smack... Peace to you.

#85 5 years ago

I’m so glad you have some great memories and were able to share the passion. My deepest sympathies.....

#86 5 years ago

Sorry to hear this, @edenecho. Thank you for sharing your story, it looks like Sandra was very engaged in the Oslo pinball community, and I hope they will be a support for you as you figure out how to carry on.

#87 5 years ago

Proud of you for sharing! I’m a psychologist and I know how hard it is to be vulnerable—but sharing indeed helps.
Lost my incredible wife following a courageous battle with cancer too, in 2010. A major reason I started building our collection was to bring some joy back into our home. There will always be some emptiness in our hearts, but my boys and I have learned to laugh and love again—and you will too

#88 5 years ago

Sorry for your loss....looks like you both enjoyed pinball time together.

Thoughts and prayers from Chicago...….

#89 5 years ago

My deepest condolences at this unconscionable time. Your beautiful words and photos have me tearing up in northern New Jersey. The pinball community and humanity at large are suffering an incalculable loss. Prayers go out to you.

#90 5 years ago

My deepest condolences.
Sorry for you loss.

#91 5 years ago

Stay strong brother. Thanks for sharing

#92 5 years ago

Damn, deeply saddened to read this, my most sincere condolences.

#93 5 years ago

Hang in there Ill chalk up a 2nd player tonight when I'm gaming by myself tonight in honor of her.

#94 5 years ago

Sorry man. Can't even imagine. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

#95 5 years ago

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your wife.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

What are her pinball initials?
Next time i get a high score out and about.... I'll enter her initials as a tribute.

Her initials was SMS. She was so excited for it because her full name was Sandra Maria Søbyskogen. So a little funny with it making up SMS.
thanks.

#97 5 years ago

Such a shame. Lost my neighbor yesterday after his fight with bone cancer.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. One day, I hope they find a cure for this monster as it's taking way to many good people of this earth way to soon!

#98 5 years ago

Very sorry to hear this.

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

sorry to hear this. when you go to pinburg send me a message. i am local. i will get you a beer or something. also FUCK CANCER!

Ill take you up on that next year, thanks!

#100 5 years ago
Quoted from No_Skill:

She had a pretty serious "power stance" while playing. Just awesome! I do the same thing.
Just keep going, man. That's all you can be expected to do right now.

And you should hear the infernal screams she made when she lost the ball in tournaments...amazed she did not get a yellow card for disturbing the competitors on her sides

There are 279 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rest-in-peace-my-beautiful-wife/page/2?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.