7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 140 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by YZRider926
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 7 years ago

Just got the psvr this week after reading great reviews here and elsewhere. This thing is awesome! I havent decided what is more fun, playing Resident Evil and getting scared or watching my kids and friends play it and watch to their scared reactions.

Star Wars battlefront is very cool in VR. While you are flying your x-wing you can turn around and look at your astro mech droid sitting behind you. You can look down and switch on your targeting computer and it pops out in front of your face just like when Luke made his death star run.

This is the kind of immersion Ive been waiting for since I saw the original Star Wars as kid way back in 77'.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/resident-evil-7-in-vr-amazing-must-play?tu=docquest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.