7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 140 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by YZRider926
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 7 years ago

fawk you for making me want to spend $1200 on a video game system I wasn't planning on buying.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

I have an Xbox One, is it really $1200 for PS4 Pro and stuff to experience this game?

yea, I just pissed away about an hour and a half looking for the best prices on the bundles for PS4. Seems you could go a little cheaper

$400 for PS4 pro
$400-500 for the VR bundle
$60 for the game.

Seems cheaper to buy things separately than it is with the bundles. But some of the bundles come with 7 or 8 VR games, Which then becomes cheaper. Those are around $1200-1400

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Compared to pinball, this stuff seems cheap. Hell, $299 for the Nintendo Switch seems "free" when you're buying ColorDMD for $399.

that's why I don't buy Color DMD's. I have games I paid less than 399 for. Id' rather have another machine than a color display I don't look at half of the time.

#62 7 years ago

can you imagine if they redid RE 1 , with better graphics, threw in a bunch of changes to keep you on your toes but made it VR. that would be awesome.

RE1 was one of the best games I ever played when it came out. Was the best I played since Street fighter 2 in the arcade.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

But, you have people that pay $400-$500 for stern toppers. When you compare a Color-DMD to that, they seem like a bargain.

yes, I'm well aware at the money being thrown around on stuff. Sorry, but i'd rather have my Alien poker, or my atlantis than a topper, but that's just me.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

While not made for VR, they DID do an upgraded version of RE1 that came out for PS4 a year or two ago. It included some new areas and puzzles that didn't make it into the old PS1 game. I played through it with both Jill and Chris and it was a blast.

I'm just thinking in a VR world, it would be even better. What made RE1 so damn awesome, was the overall feel. The house felt like a old world victorian house. It was just a perfect blend of awesome. Now to capture that in a full immersion, would be phenomenal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/resident-evil-7-in-vr-amazing-must-play?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.