7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 140 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by YZRider926
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I can't describe the absolute terror this game is in VR. When I first started, I literally paced back and forth before getting the courage to go in the pitch black hallway it's that real and immersive. Game is almost too scary to continue playing that I gave up a few times.
Picture being in a real world horror house - it's insane. I've owned all three VR systems (still have oculus) - and this experience is top notch the best horror experience I've encountered. Again - almost too real. Give it a try if you can.

Are you trying to sell me on the game, or keep me away from it? Why would I want to do this? Sounds fucking terrible. I guess I'm nuts, I sorta like when video games are fun.

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yea, I just pissed away about an hour and a half looking for the best prices on the bundles for PS4. Seems you could go a little cheaper
$400 for PS4 pro
$400-500 for the VR bundle
$60 for the game.
Seems cheaper to buy things separately than it is with the bundles. But some of the bundles come with 7 or 8 VR games, Which then becomes cheaper. Those are around $1200-1400

Compared to pinball, this stuff seems cheap. Hell, $299 for the Nintendo Switch seems "free" when you're buying ColorDMD for $399.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's why I don't buy Color DMD's. I have games I paid less than 399 for. Id' rather have another machine than a color display I don't look at half of the time.

Your loss! All my games sans BK2K are officially orange-free and I couldn't be happier!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/resident-evil-7-in-vr-amazing-must-play?tu=Rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.