7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 140 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by YZRider926
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 7 years ago

Plus you can now play Pinball FX 2 on PSVR and that is a cool experience as well. Pinball FX 2 is actually on sale right now on the PSN store, as are the add-ons (keep in mind the VR versions are more expensive then then original and there is no cross compatibility so you have to rebuy the tables which sucks).

But back on topic RE7 in VR is crazy scary and I can't do it for longer then 5min at a time lol...I'm only about 20min in because of it. I want to play it, but I'm too scared to do it! That's how scary it is! Amazing experience all around though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/resident-evil-7-in-vr-amazing-must-play?tu=Gunnder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.