7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 140 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by YZRider926
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 6 years ago

I want a VR setup badly but Rift, Oculus, PSVR, shit so many options. So confusing

I have an Xbox One and a Switch.

What do I need to buy to play the RE 7 game and the Star Wars game?

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I believe re7 and the battlefront are PlayStation exclusive in vr right now but I could be wrong. Either way for psvr you need the headset obviously and a PS4 pro or regular. You could get the old setup with gt Sport for about 200 and then get a PS4 either 300 or 400 for the pro.

Well it looks like I’m gonna bite the bullet and buy the rig you mentioned. If anyone on here isn’t using there’s and wants to sell it, PM me.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

The vr headset/bundles are $100 off thru March 3rd

So you have a link? So just buy a PS4, the headset and the game? any controllers for the hands other than a ps4 controller?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/resident-evil-7-in-vr-amazing-must-play?tu=Grinder901 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.