You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
Capture (resized).PNG
2C94BC9A-3858-4BA3-B97D-90390445DF80 (resized).jpeg
CE5AB5B7-E4B7-48EF-AB69-69802798AE35 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kickout.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

1974 Williams Dealers Choice
In the start up sequence, the Reset Re activates and but does not drop out, the score motor runs and the bonus unit runs. If I manually deactivate the Reset Re the the score motor stops and the bonus unit stops. I can then play a game. The manual shows the switches per the attachment. When looking at the Reset Re.
The top row of switches starting with 2A the sequence is NO, NO, M/B, N.C.
The bottom row starting with 1A the sequence is NO, NO,NO, M/B
The Rest Re. Is the original, has not been changed.

I need help! Am I reading the manual correctly?

CE5AB5B7-E4B7-48EF-AB69-69802798AE35 (resized).jpegCE5AB5B7-E4B7-48EF-AB69-69802798AE35 (resized).jpeg
#4 3 years ago

Black_Knight

Here is a snippet of the Reset Re. I think it looks like one of 3 switch Needs to open to drop the Rest Re. One is the Coin Sw, one is the Game Over Sw, the last is the 16 Drum Unit Zero POS Bk Sw. Does this sound right?

2C94BC9A-3858-4BA3-B97D-90390445DF80 (resized).jpeg2C94BC9A-3858-4BA3-B97D-90390445DF80 (resized).jpeg
#6 3 years ago

Yes, score reels are resetting to zero.

#11 3 years ago

Ok, Rest Re. Working. Had to recheck all 16 drum switches. One was not Zeroing out. Fix that have other issue will stat new post. Thanks everyone!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kickout.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/reset-re-switches?tu=kickout and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.